All Comments on 'Summer Lovin' Gang Bang'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 5 years agoAuthor
in one day or two this story hit 14 favorites and 11000 views

thanks everyone!!!!

KremeKremeover 5 years ago
Delayed

The sex was too delayed... A whole Lotta fluff, I almost stopped reading when it stated feeling like an actual lecture but I'm glad I continued...

erectus123erectus123over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Kreme, I know what you mean, thanks for reading on.

Only 8 or 9 paragraphs into the story there is a sexual assault in the public swimming pool. That established the girl's nature was to be a victim. Not quick enough? Then she is assaulted on the cable car by two creeps. Maybe too much background detail but I was trying for development so the protagonist is well known to the reader when the gang bang starts and that is the center of the pie, and well detailed. Thanks for your comment, I understand that sometimes we like to cut right to the center for the good stuff.

erectus123erectus123over 5 years agoAuthor
I am very grateful to all of you

who took the time to read this story--THANKS!

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago
Wow :-)

Loved the build up, loved the story, loved the ending.

We all like different things and this was a story I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thank you

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 year ago

Gave you 5 stars because you write incredibly well. I did feel the sex part ẁas flat, for my tastes. Lots of build up with little hot payoff IMO. Still I'm going to look at your other stories.

erectus123erectus123about 1 year agoAuthor

kirstymia - thank you for reading, what a lovely name!

erectus123erectus123about 1 year agoAuthor

merrySM - the sex was flat? How so? If you're looking for SM the story was not headed there. I'll try to give you a taste in the Geek Pride event coming in a few days. I would like to know your definition of SM? Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...