All Comments on 'Summer Cock Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Hot! Five stars.

Wives walk in. Next? Wife swapping? Wives peg Gavin while he sucks Tom? Wives 69? Cream pies? From both wives after Tom has fucked them? Gavin takes Tom's anal virginity? Gavin fucks Christine while he sucks Tom and gets his ass pegged - air-tight? What else?

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Interesting story it’s definitely different it could be someone’s fantasy maybe two cocks for me one at a time I don’t think I want to be split roasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A hot piece of fantasy. It made me hard fantasising

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very realistic and hot. How about the wife finds the pics of the vacation on his phone and shows her friend. They then confront the guys together and force a private show and join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I live your writing and I also love cock and fun. I am a sissy cum slut and this story got me very hard and wanting some hit creamy cum. Thanks and please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know you try to help the LGBTQ community with your stories, but you should stick to the L and B. Well and your straight ones too. You're just not quite a good portrayer of the Gs and Ts, even though you try.

Creme Liquere

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 1 year ago

Came during the bukkake, ironically. Now that's expert storytelling!

yfnspyfnspover 1 year ago

Nice! Next, I'd like Pam to coerce a confession out of Gavin that he loves man-cum so much that she can fuck other men and treat him to their cum out of her pussy. Maybe Tom's?

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Forever envious of married guys who find one another in a symbiotic neighborhood bromance. Please, please do it, Jasmine, let the wives in on Gavin's and Tom's 'business.'

hungbottomhungbottomover 1 year ago

Damn man I envy you and having Tom as your Alpha Top is wonderful!

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 1 year ago

Another great story from the world's oldest ugliest psychopath pig pretending to be a woman. Tick tock.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

Great story. Very erotic. I cannot wait for a sequal, expecially with the ladies catching the guys in a naked 69. Or, if we find out that the ladies are bisexuals, too.

loverofbksloverofbksover 1 year ago

Damn you know a story is good when you get to the end, see the authors name, remember who wrote it and realize thats why it's so hot. One of the Best authors on this site 👏.

ndeavourndeavourover 1 year ago

You seem to get in my head with these stories. Not sure which one of us that says more about, actually. What would happen if the wives got into it? Might be a great sequel.

redogi33redogi33over 1 year ago

That guy is me 100% ,the way he says am not gay just like to suck cock eat come , dont fancey men its all about the cock !! thats how I started , abit to cold in northwest uk for a beech like that ! wow great story or my life story am not sure which !!

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Love your stories -- thanks so very much!!!!

willymakeitwillymakeitover 1 year ago

Yes continue the story with the men being caught by their wives (are they lesbians?). You write well, like your stuff, Please continue.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please tell us the next chapter -- with Tom fucking Gavin when the wives walk in. That's what I would truly love to happen with me and my wife.

I can't wait to read your next story.

parker3522parker3522over 1 year ago

The feeling of a soft cock getting rock hard in your mouth as you are servicing it is an incredible feeling!

I'm a cock slut too just like Gavin.

THunder256THunder256over 1 year ago

Totally relate, love sucking cock. Happily married but do have a fuck buddy. You are an artist of a writer, a sequel to this story would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next story make it a parallel while Gavin is Tom's slut have Christine make pam her lesbian slut.

3rd story the wives walk in, all is revealed then Gavin and Pam become slots for Tom and Christine.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

You are the best as always Jasmine the idea of there wife’s enjoying each other is hot and that Gavin’s wife already knows that he loves cock sounds interesting to me

Thanks Jasmine you for your writing please look after yourself and keep writing Brett

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Wives walk-in in gets my vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The second guy (>40yo) to have sex with me, always had woman's skirt for me to wear when he fucked me, almost always from behind. He said his wife wouldn't do anal, I thought it was odd but he was always gave me a good fuck. Never did the pantyhose or full CD. MWM now, but still think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fine story. Need another where the friends enjoy a trip to Miami beach. The couples visit a swimsuit shop as the guys want their wives in smaller bikinis. Tom picks a small suit for Christine that highlights her curves. She says ok, but picks a small light blue bikini for him that barely holds his man meat. You can see the outline of his big dick in the front of the suit. Pam & Gavin enjoy the view. Gavin picks a very small black thong bikini for Pam. Leaving the dressing room she looks hot! She picks a black thong for Gavin, his bare ass excites Pam, Christine & Tom as he struts around the shop. Next day at the pool all wear their new suits. The girls catch Gavin groping Tom's big cock and watch as Tom squeezes Gavins bare ass. That nite, Pam gets Gavin to confess he takes Tom's cock in his mouth & ass. She's excited and wants the girls to join in. No secrets.

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

oh yeah Jaz. do a part 2

gcs2718gcs2718over 1 year ago

Great story as always from this writer. I want to be Gavin.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

i loved it, pretty darn erotic..

sissy_tiffany_rosesissy_tiffany_roseover 1 year ago

Just love how fast it took to make Gavin a complete Cock craving faggot

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Damn hot story!!!!

Lots of great ideas in comments about additional chapters…. Would love to read how Pam and Christine were getting their “treatments” at the spa….

Great writing!!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Hot hot hot story!!!! Lots of ideas in the other comments for the next chapter.

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh, i must say, you're writing talent is exceptional! the bisexual seduction , eventual submission! all your stories so perfectly unfolded... the element of humiliation self realized.. i want this too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW 🤩 you still beautifully!!! I’m glad your still writing!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Fun one to continue!

BarlowNBarlowNover 1 year ago

I would love for Tom to fuck both wives while Gavin watches and cleans up.

masaguaporfavormasaguaporfavorover 1 year ago

great addition to the canon, Jasmine. More of this one would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All your stories are great; however, this is one of the best. For years, I wanted to suck off my best friend. He wasn't getting anything at home and I love sucking cock; but, I was afraid he'd not want me. Luckily I was getting my cum addiction from other guys anyway.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

411. Although I’m not a fan of cocksucker stories, I have to admit that you make them interesting but usually leave them unfinished.

cynthia0920cynthia092012 months ago

so many elements of this story resonated for me.

Not exactly my neighbor but from the next town over, a man made me his cock sucker. My first time with him was in his car. I met him in a local business's parking lot, mid afternoon, I climbed in, he pulled away and told me to start sucking!

I said, Now? he said, yea cock sucker, take it out and get on it, I did as I was told and took his cock out, he shimmied his shorts down as he drove and I went down on it.

It was the first time I sucked a cock in a car, let alone a moving car in daylight!

The thrill, the risk, the feeling of being a cock sucker for a man, was incredible. Loved how he kept a lookout and pressed my head down on it and said, stay down, when we approached stop signs, or red lights, or when there was a car behind us.

He even cruised around in the parking lot of the local community college when classes were changing. I could hear the students talking as they went to their cars.

I was scared shit but I didn't stop, his cock felt soooo great in my mouth!

That was the beginning of multiple years of him using me as his cock sucker, in his car, parked in the grocery store parking lot, in his basement home office as he talked to clients on the phone and his kids upstairs on the second floor. Even after a couple "guy steak dinners" on the ride home

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story. Really enjoyed the beach scene, especially the bukkake on Gavin's face - 12 loads of cum, awesome. Wish it was me, a favorite fantasy. Naturally it was a black guy who was first to shove his dick in Gavin's mouth, as it should be. Given that this was the Bahamas, I would have thought there would be a lot more local black guys down on the beach fucking the white male tourists. Of course, maybe the blacks are back at the hotel fucking all the wives while their husbands are sucking cock. Can't have enough black men fucking white men in my opinion, especially straight married white men. Whites fucking blacks doesn't do anything for me. It was good to see the 80-something guy getting fucked in the ass by a black guy, so there is hope that it is never to late for the rest of us. The pictures Tom has of Gavin covered in cum and being spit-roasted should come in handy as I imagine Tom getting more and more domineering, making Gavin suck cock in ever-more danger of getting caught. I imagine it won't be long before Tom is fucking Gavin's wife (and making Gavin taste her juices on his cock) and if Gavin has any 18-plus children, Tom fucks them too. Of course at the college gang bang, perhaps a bunch of black guys show up and turn Tom into a cocksucking cumdump too, because it is only natural for whites to bottom for blacks, no matter how so-called straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...