Submitting Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the building tightness of my orgasm immediately. Which was a relief, because it meant I didn't have to think of anything beyond the pure physical pleasure of the act. If I let my mind wander, I knew the night would replay itself again and again in my mind.

My release burned hot, but intense. A shooting star streaking in before bursting in a blaze of glory. It was fierce and wonderful. But on it heels, something else rumbled. Deep and terrible, like the first shudders of an earthquake. It goaded me on.

It wasn't a finger dance anymore. I was all hips, as I ground my clit against the meat of my palm. I came again, lengthy, tumultuous and cascading. Any concerns about waking Caleb were far from my mind. I was too busy reliving, in every sordid detail, the night we'd just had.

Breathing heavily, a fresh coat of sweat pricking my skin, I stared up into the darkness. My shame, disgust, and worry were still there. But I couldn't lie to myself now. They were a price. Like the money Bill had given us. A price I knew I'd pay again if given half a chance.

-----

Caleb stayed distant for a time. I couldn't get him to open up about our night with Bill. Whenever I tried, he'd just tell me he was alright and pull me close. Then we'd fuck, full of a desperate passion neither of us understood. We clutched each other tight, thighs and necks and hands twining in strange new ways as we sought to collapse in on ourselves, unwilling to loosen our grips even to change positions. I wasn't complaining. But I was beginning to worry.

Each shift at the bar I feared Bill would appear in the doorway, leering through my shirt like his cum was still sticking to me. But thankfully, he stayed away.

At least, I was thankful at first. After almost a week I was appalled to find myself looking for him when the door chime rang. Despite myself, it hurt to think he might have just moved on. And in spare moments I caught myself fantasizing that he'd appear to take us again. Even though we clearly weren't done processing the last time.

I existed in a horny funk. Melancholy, even as I rode Caleb near to exhaustion on a nightly basis. Until one day, the door chime rang. When I saw it wasn't Bill, I swallowed the familiar little pang of relief laced regret I always did. But this time, out of happenstance, I glanced to Caleb, instead of the floor.

I'd said I loved Caleb because we were the same soul. I will forever stand by that. Because when looked away from the door, I saw my dissonance mirrored in his face, and I knew we'd be okay. Caleb was special to me, and there were plenty of men like Bill.