All Comments on 'Submitting Together'

by countdowntolov3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Hot storyline…. Caleb should have surrendered and enjoyed the hidden pleasures

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Alternate verison

This was good but would of been better if Bill had fucked Caleb in his boi pussy over his objection to it. What's her name had the perfect opportunity to become the switch dominate over Caleb and force him to submit to his desire of being a cock sleeve for a dominate male and make him take Bill's cock in his ass and mouth. She then could get her rocks off being Caleb's dominate and watching him submit to both her and Bill.

Bill would give her lots of good dick when he wasn't using Caleb. Caleb would have his base needs met of being a worthless faggot and Bill would get five holes to use. Caleb could clean up 'What's her names' holes after Bill uses them.

Everyone would get what they need.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is masterfully written. You have captured the confusing and conflicting mix of kink, eroticism, love, submission, economics, exploration, concern, distain... All of it, so very well. Your pacing and story telling is perfect, and every detail strikes as deeply human and real. I think this may be the best erotica in this sub genre I've ever read. Truly top shelf. Thank you for this piece of art.

countdowntolov3countdowntolov37 months agoAuthor

@JoeMagnum - Thanks! In my mind Caleb enjoyed himself. He was just very conflicted. And Bill lacked the skill and/or compassion to help him through. I wanted to leave the door open for Caleb to work through his mixed feelings in another experience, with Bill or otherwise.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

Very well written! A few errors here and there didn't take away from the experience. I enjoyed the pacing and the visuals you created were smart and sexy. I liked the voice you gave your protagonist. I didn't catch a name for her, which I liked too. It made the entire episode more personal and intimate.

ttt59ttt596 months ago

Sissy boy Caleb is nervous because he really wants stud man Bill to fuck him and make him his bitch. It's only a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it but felt a little disappointed in the title and how the story unfolded....just felt the boyfriend would have gotten into it a little more and yes either eventually took it in his ass or sucked Bill as part of the story or even that they both started to look for Bill to return and when he finally does the boyfriend get's a second chance to explore the above mentioned that he secretly desired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercountdowntolov3@countdowntolov3
Filthy switch girl with a big humiliation kink. I write smut. At their best, my stories are vulgar and perverse, while also being grounded, melancholy, and romantic. At their worst, they're still vulgar and perverse ;)