All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 14'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh man!!

You can't leave it there!!!! This is an excellent series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a little sad

Yeah... I know! She was abused and used really bad from all the guys. And Ren wasn't better.... even if he didn't hurt her like Hawk. But I really really looked out for a sort of.. I don't know... you cant say happy ending. But Ren and Sky getting together. She believing him he wouldn't hurt her further. I know.. unrealistic.. because she really wanted to go home.

Hey is there a sequel? Please.. you could put them in an equal relationship. I will look for it :). Great work.. I loved it

LilSaraLilSaraabout 16 years ago
You can't stop here!

no no no! She is supposed to realize she loves Ren! You can't end it here. Helllpppp come backkk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please write one more final chapter with a HEA

You need to write a final chapter and get Ren and Sky back together for good - so please write chapter 15 with a happy end for both of them.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
I agreeeee

...pleeeease keep going~!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bad ending

The ending was bad for both of the character. Please give them a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

there has to be more.....let her visit with her parents but in the end she leaves to find Ren or he comes for her to make her his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what??

That really isn't an ending, I mean there isn't a conclusion so.....???

wanderingwondererwanderingwondererabout 16 years ago
Imagination is the best tool

Thank you for sending Sky home, now everyone can let their minds do the rest of the magic...Did he follow the bus? Does he keep in touch? Or, does he just let her go and hold a piece of her in his heart forever?...Hhhhmm, good story, one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Time Tested

No matter how good the story is a bad ending destroys the good.

This ending tore down a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved this story!

I hate that we will never know what happened after she made it home, or if Ren and her will ever connect again, but this is a story about abduction and one of her kidnappers falling in love with her. Despite his kindness and desire to keep her, his love for her made him do right by her. Whether they end up together or years of therapy will help her find a healthier relationship is now up to our imagination. Thanks for a truly intense and captivating story Mygypsy, I'll definitely check out your other stories.

evaknight67evaknight67about 16 years ago
it was a let down

sorry i was hoping she get to go home but not alone . that ren would go with her .then they start a life together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Her Own Life

She needs to have her own life and make her own choices, she was kidnaped, raped, battered, not a good start for a loveing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Torn

I still think this is a great story but I was a bit torn about the ending. I think it showed Ren's character when he let her go but, at the same time, I would have loved to see them get together. I agree with most of the posters here who are asking for a sequel. She can go home, try to salvage her broken emotions / psyche, then perhaps at a later date Ren comes looking for her or something. The ending as it is, is so heartbreaking. I feel for both of them. So please forgive the 50% rating. It isn't a reflection of the entire story. I suppose I was hoping for a different sort of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awww man!

if you love something set it free

if it comes back to you -- then it was meant to be!

*so does the next book happen to begin when they happen to run into each other in another country? new country and new start of their amazing chemistry?

just an idea.

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ugh

ugh. the ending was horrible! Please write a sequel.

Masters_lil_SlaveMasters_lil_Slaveabout 16 years ago
Would love to have more but still good!

I loved the series though the ending did leave me wanting more yes I agree with most of the people that have left comments and want another addition but on the level of a fellow writer I know the one rule that is followed a lot "Always leave them wanting more". The way it was left was great because you don't know if Ren gave Sky/Janetta was given is number to keep in touch or some time down the road she realizes that she does love him and somehow finds him. Though I give this story a 75% it is only because of that want for more but overall it was great I am glad that I didn't find this story any sooner because I was able to read it all at once :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally, it's done

I gave up on this storyline after Ch.3. Thanks for ending it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hope she contacts the police

Unlike most commenters, I don't think you can buy your love. Kidnapping should be punished by the state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this story though I have to agree with alot of other people that you CANT CANT leave it there.....I found myself rooting for Sky and Ren to end up together by the end of the story....you need to add another chapter on to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWESOME ENDING!!!!!!

I loved the ending! I didn`t want Sky falling in love with Ren at this point. He really didn`t treat her much better than the other men. Even though he never hurt her, he never stopped the other men from doing what they wanted to her. If he REALLY loved her. He would have done anything to keep her safe. After all the abuse she endured, for her to suddenly just fall in love with Ren and want to be with him would not have been believable for me. She is still very much afraid of him and mistrustful of his motives. She needs to come to him of her own free will. Somehow, I won`t be disappointed at all if you never write another chapter. I`m happy that she is free and and able to start to recover from this ordeal and live her own life.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Faerie_Queene_31Faerie_Queene_31about 16 years ago
Arrghh!

It was a terrible ending! I hope you have an Epilogue or something because this was like the only chapter I hated..or at least the end of it...ugh. The entire series was great until this...

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I kind of liked the ending

it was just a bit too much of a suspension of belief to think she'd fall for him just like that after all the abuse she'd gone through. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good ending

I thought the ending was right. It would have been hideous to have her just fall in love with her abuser. The only act of unselfish affection was to let her go; otherwise he would have been exactly like her rapists.

whitesabretoothwhitesabretoothabout 16 years ago
Mixed feelings

I knew Ren had to let her go... if he didn't he would never get the chance to show Sky that not everyone was like Hawk, he would never have gained her trust. But would it be too much for Ren and Sky to find each other again, bump into each other. I honestly felt that Sky was more then just attracted to Ren and the same for him.

i truly loved Sky's inner strength and would love to hear more about her.

Loved the story.

caramellove17caramellove17almost 16 years ago
couldn't get enough

I couldn't leave my seat till I read it all at once. By far one of the best stories I have read. I do hope you continue with it, I would love to see you how Sky copes with life after Ren and how he copes as well. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it was great

i loved the hole thing... great storyline... great characters... it seemed so real... easy to picture what was happening as it happened... loved the ending... would love to see what happens after Skys time with Ren... If she goes back to him or if she always think of Ren... Whatever you decide to do will be good... But i would like to know what happens to Sky now... Does she have a family?... Go back to Ren... And get the things in life she wants?...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed your story. Sure, it was long, and the length of it seems to be a major complaint by several people. However, you showed great action and scenes in each part, and your character development is unparalleled. You held my interest through all chapters...and even some people who said they couldn't make it past the first few chapters left comments on later chapters so... you held the readers' attention, regardless of whether or not we admit it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mix feelings

I do have mixed feelings about the relationship between Sky and Ren. I do wish to see them continue, however Ren is the abuser somehow or rather.. I do hope that Sky do return to Ren maybe in years to come?

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 16 years ago
God!

I read the story backwards.. Now my heart goes out to Ren!

I hope she realizes that she does love him.. and he returns for her.

A happy ending to a bad start for her.

MoonLotusMoonLotusalmost 16 years ago
interesting

I found nothing remotely arousing about any of this. It was quite brutal, but I thought rather realistic in conveying the horror of that kind of situation. It reminded me of my own abuse--what I went through wasn't nearly as brutal but it was equally repetitious, and the true horror of it is knowing it is going to happen again and again. The PTSD/Wilson flashback scene was quite realistic. Even though I derived zero sexual satisfaction out of reading this (quite the contrary, I probably will avoid sex for weeks), maybe that's why I continued reading, just in hopes she would get away. You are writing about things that actually happen to people in this world on a daily basis, right now there are thousands if not millions of individuals experiencing what you wrote about. I get the feeling perhaps you learned something while writing it that had nothing to do with sex whatsoever.

Ren's character is only moral in the context of his other buddies. If he lives in a social environment where it's considered acceptable to randomly abduct women, then yeah, he's the better of them. But in the broader context of what human beings know to be decent and just he's a Grade A Asshole. There is a conflict right from the beginning because by definition of knowing she was abducted and doing nothing about it, his character is almost totally irredeemable, yet you kind of hope they will end up together anyways because you are utterly convinced it's the best possible of outcomes for her. The only thing redeeming about Ren's character was that he let her go home. The fact that we are even sitting here debating the moral implications of Ren's actions prove you have elevated this story beyond a quick and easy fantasy and turned it into something that provokes thought. THAT is writing. I find it unlikely that Ren loves Sky or even knows what love truly is given the fact that she was permitted to say all of three words through the entirety of the ordeal. He doesn't know her, and neither do the readers, really. There isn't much insight at all into who she is as a human being. You could probably take care of that by allowing her to have a running internal dialog. By depriving her of a personality she is rendered as a one-dimensional Victim. The story would be more compelling if she were something more than just a victim.

This story kind of reminded me of stuff I wrote in high school. That's not intended as an insult -- the writing is not bad, but it is somewhat thematically simplistic. You did an excellent job of fleshing out the male characters' personalities but events and your choice of words were often repetitious.

This story does make me excited to start submitting my own writing here, though. When I first joined the site a long, long time ago it was filled with a lot of crappy writing. That's actually why I started writing my own stuff -- just couldn't stand the crap on the internet. I'm happy to see that there are actual writers on this board now and I include you among them. The mark of a true writer is the willingness to accept feedback and the desire to improve. Hat's off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

this is an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it. loved the story, the progression of events and all of the internal turmoil that sky goes through. It was HOT and intense and I thought the ending was heartbreaking and yet perfect. would so love for there to be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Difficult.

Very hard reading but well written and a good story.

I'm not quite sure in what catogory to place Ren,Brad or any of their group as you do end up liking them in a strange sort of way but can't understand why they stood by and let people do what they did.

One of those stories that gets you thinking about the other side of life.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Non erotic

I've now read a number of your stories and in all of them you've had amazingly positive feedback.

The stories are well written but are not erotica at all and should probably be in the non erotic section.

I'm left with the feeling that you have actually been sexually abused and that this is your therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no!!!

Lya here, NO!!! she cant just turn her back on him! she loves him too! cant they stay together and get the cops after Hawk but stay together?? sorry i love a happy ending for both hero and herone! v.v i Love you stories, I cant belive its over! *cries*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh Damn!!!

Come on you can't leave it like that!!!She has to realize that she just walked away from her heart and just maybe her soulmate ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story bad ending

I loved the story and your characters however the ending was disappointing, it feels unfinished. I think you need to add more and bring them together again. Other then the ending this is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story!

I loved every bit of this story. Despite some of the comments that were left, I wish those who are offended by certain stories would steer clear of them. I do not condone abuse, however this isn't reality. It is fiction for a reason. We wouldnt be reading these stories if its what we really desired...we'd go out and experience it. Stories are a place to lose your inhibitions, and I loved every morsel of your story. Perhaps though, a different version of the ending for those who believe Sky and Ren were soul mates. I was dissapointed with the ending. I would have liked to see Sky and Ren end up together. Otherwise, 2 thumbs up on the rest. It was a delicious treat for those able to cope with the reality that its fiction.

bot7000bot7000over 14 years ago
no!

you cant end it there! she has to realize that she loves ren as much as he loves her and she has to go back with him!!!!!

god i love a happy ending and this one is tearing me up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it!

This was an amazing story I loved it! I love that you wrote a story on biker gangs as its not all that common and most people don't understand the innerworkings of them. You truly captured the characters perfectly! We have a gang where I'm from that my husband had once thought of joining. You captured the way the men acted perfectly. Most men in theses gangs aren't bad but aren't exactly what others would call good either and I think you truly did justice to them. Loved it. Thanks for writing such an amazing story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent

I stayed up all night to finish this story. You got so much right on this one. Stockholm syndrome and hyper vigilant alertness are kind of hard to do with out making it seem like an illustration. I really liked how you developed Sky; identifying with her captors but still keeping her identity; trying to get along and survive but also plotting and planning to get away.

Not a nice story, very little to smile about. But if this is was what was in your soul and had to come out, you did a great job.

Best of all, the last sentence; wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing! Really captures her conflict.

LolaLady925LolaLady925almost 14 years ago

Continue!!!!!!! Have Ren meet up with Sky!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Pleaseeee have ren and sky meet up again! Pleassseee???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No!

I did not stay up until 3am to have her leave Ren! But overall it was a fabulous story, and I loved the connection between Ren and Sky. Good job (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Yes please let Ren and Sky meet up again....This is to painfull.

Great, raw, true felt story by the way.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this fantastic story. I could not stop reading ,had to read all 14 chapters with out a break. Had me so turned on that i had some of the most erotic dreams i have ever had. My partner thanks you even MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg...OMG !!!!! THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!

Your writing style is amazing, I enjoyed this piece very much, but I do hope that you expand on this series, or at the very least create an alternate ending.... because I want more !!!

Thank you,

- dedicated reader

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i cried i seriously cried!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Noo!!!

I've read this serious 3 times! I'm STILL sad everytime at the end! Please write a contiuation where Sky and Ren meet up again, but they stay together T_T

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

this is one of my favorite stories here. Wonderfully written, with feeling and emotion. It was so sad at the end! Please write an alternate ending when ren and sky stay together! Your are an amazing writer...i really felt what happened in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow! I am impressed!

I stayed up quite late to finish this series all in one go. Although I can't say that I loved every minute of it, I found it brutally realistic. It was hard to read about all of the abuse she endured. It was highly enjoyable to read.(If that makes any sense..) It was realistic, which was the part that I loved. I also like your ending. I don't think that true love can/should come from a situation like that. I would have been tortured to see it any other way. You are a great writer. Keep it up! Thanks so much for the wonderful read.

10/10

-Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intensely Fantastic

I absolutely loved this series! You didn't brush around harsh topics like her abuse and it all led up to a great ending point. I was sad to see Ren let her go in the end. Well... not quite sad, I mean I was glad and that showed how much he did really love her but it was still sad. I can't explain just how utterly fantastic this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved how realistic this was and that you didn't go easy on Sky. :) And Ren is such a lovable character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Frick

So great, just..great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking god , your good!

Oh my fucking god. You put me through a emotional rollercoaster ... It's just me that gets all riled up reading about sky and everything ヽ(;▽;)ノ I'm happy and sad at the same time... Can you please write a sequel or something with Ren wanting sky back? Like a romance/nonconsent kinda thing? I dunno :D just a thought! Now I'm babbling .. Your one of my favs! 5/5 for you! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ren

Ren is just so adorable. Please say your continueing the story it can't just end here with Ren so broken-hearted and Sky not sure about anything!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was so amazing! I love Ren! I wish there was a sequel series or something where Ren misses Sky and goes to find her and she realizes she missed him too, but he doesn't kidnap or rape her so she doesn't hate him! It was so beautifully written. This is my 3rd time reading this and I still cried at the end :) 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OH MY GOD!

That was... just... SO AMAZING! I have to be honest, the earlier parts were disturbing- but it was a nice break from all the girls ending up loving it. It scarred me a bit, but it was the truth of how things work, and it added to the story later. I can't decide if i like your ending or not. I think it's the perfect way to end it, but the side of me that likes Ren so much wants to find out what happens next! One half is saving "wow, that was amazing" while the other is all "YOU CAN'T END IT THERE!!! YOU CAN'T1!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Either way, a great story... but i really do want to know what happens when she gets home, and if she ever see's ren again. Oh, and i really want someone to kill Hawk. The asshole... i mean just wow :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whoa!

I read this whole thing from begainng to end and I cant stop crying. That girl went through hell and back, so strong. As far as forgiving those guys, I couldnt do it, ide want all those guys to fry...ive never been so emotional about a story. My mans only seen me cry twice in the 13yrs. weve been together and now is the third. I had to stop & regroup on alot of this. This is so intense. Great story but still really intence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My Rating :)

I love this series, so beautiful and meaning.

I wish that you'll make another about Ren and Sky.

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
relief

I am SO glad that Ren let her go. That was just too brutal to watch her mentally break. This story was so enthralling, I stayed up til 4am to finish it. Ren is a nice guy but I don't understand why he associates with these scumbags.

The sex didn't turn me on, even though I like non-consent stories. But I thought the story was so intriguing, your characterization was extremely well done. I am dying to read more. I hope Ren and Sky get together, and how does he make all his money?

Interesting twist with Jake and Hawk. I was hoping someone would murder Hawk, preferably Sky.

emeralds75emeralds75almost 12 years ago

Sequel please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naughtybelle86naughtybelle86over 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Oh my God! ! You've GOT to write more! PLEASE!

I think EVERYONE who's read this feels the same!

I want her to get off the bus & realize he IS a good guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

I loved the story and would absolutely love it if you wrote more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love!!

can't wait to read more from you, i loved this series

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 11 years ago
need more

I loved this story please write at least one more chapter where maybe she gets off bus goes to him or something I just need more. It's good he let her go but he should be with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

I loved this story! More please!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
no!!!!!

Tell us what happen after ... Does she see him again ... I want a REN!

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years agoAuthor
More Ren and Sky/Janey Stories

It all started with Stolen.

Ren: Shades of Grey overlaps from Chapter 6 of Stolen; this is Ren's side of the story as it unfolds. It also overlaps into the next story inline:

Shattered Dreams starts where Stolen finishes as Ren puts Sky/Janey on the bus home.

Brad & 'Tanaya takes up the story a year later.

Halo takes up not long after Brad & 'Tanaya finishes

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
There had better be MORE!!

God i've loved this but i want more ...I want her and Ren !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!!!

This can't end there! We've become too invested!!! Please write more! Ren and Sky or janetta. Or whatever! Aaahhhhh!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tell us this isn't the end!!!

It can't end like this... granted, she was abducted and raped... but not by Ren!!! Give us another chapter... one with the two of them getting back together... PLEASE!!!

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
Oh you jammy thing!

I know it had to end along these lines, but thank you, thank you, thank you for writing the Shades of Grey fic and Shattered Dreams, just read your comment on these and will be heading over to those right away for my Ren and Sky/Janey fix! Great story!

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago
I Agree With Moon Lotus's Comments in '08

I thought Moon Lotus provided the best comments on Stolen, I thought the ending was great - practically a relief to be honest. There was no real relationship between Ren and Sky - how could there be based on how he and his friends treated her?

I did not think Sky was underwritten as a victim. She was a sheltered teenager whose whole world was turned upside down where she was viciously and brutally assaulted and abused to the point her every move held the potential for some type of cruel response. Even when the sex forced upon her was pleasurable it was still rape - Sky emotionally could not understand what was happening to her and was still never allowed to say no. I would not expect her character from the moment she came into the story to have reacted any differently or with more personality.

I am interested to see how your follow up stories develop out.

I am confused by Hawk, a gay character who kidnaps a female teenager and violently and repeatedly assaults her while maintaining a strong intimate relationship with his male lover. Another character commenting that he guessed Hawk must have been bi after all was confusing. Since Hawk's sexuality was -surprisingly - not a big issue with his gang why did he want 'a woman' and then abuse her so horribly? His motivations would have been interesting to develop.

ScarletPussScarletPussalmost 11 years ago

I understand that she needs to go home cherish and cocoon herself in the love her family can provide for her, because right now she doesn't necessarily think that she is loved. Therefore, she can't trust anyone. Now she must start over from square one...

But I can't help wondering how they end up in the future... Liked the ending, but you left loose ends. And a lot of "what if"

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Thank God

Sky got to go home. I just hope the reception at home is what she needs

And i hope those bastards are jailed.

he doesnt know what love it. Sky got it right, you dont treat people you love like that or let them be treated like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lolligirl101

I'm seriously crying... I wanted her to find her love in Ren... You should do a follow up, have them find eachother again... Caz they're meant for eachother.

I do love the story though, emotional roller coaster.

willieonewillieonealmost 10 years ago

So Hawk gets away with kidnapping and rape??? That is wrong on so many levels and the fact that the men around him did nothing to stop him pisses me of! If he was so scared of Ren he should have listened to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
intense read

Well written, would enjoy hearing more-maybe how her family supports her and some creative way for her and ten to meet up again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

Perfect ending. Well written. Good story. Only thing i hated was that she did not go to the police when she escaped. That was too weird.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
you know,this end is where the heart misses having more chapters to this series!! :))

ending way away from being cliched and typical!! :)) you know this end is where the heart wishes to have more chapters to this series!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think this story should be expanded, published and sold in all book stores.

If you ever were to expand it, you could end it with Ren following Sky and them falling in love, taking to the road as a married couple. That is the only way I can think of that might make the ending just a little bit better.

I truly hope you'll make an announcement here if you do get it published. I'd buy a copy in an instant. If not two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are so talented

This story is amazing, it’s beautifully written and the characters are so unique and well developed. Between this one and Ren: Shades of Grey, I I have fallen in love with the characters and the world. Never stop writing love💚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely gutted to get to the end of chapter 14 - wish there was more. Best story I have read in a while. Would definitely read more from this writer.

Fayefayek2Fayefayek2almost 5 years ago
Loved the story...

Wish there was more and they would find each other again after she has had time to search her feelings and see that Ren is not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Ok, so he was great in the sack but he was still an abuser. He collaborated in her imprisonment and bought her from another man like a chattel only to imprison her again. I'm glad that the story ended as it did, I'd have felt sick had she capitulated.

I realise that this is a fantasy but no amount of great sex can make up for life as an unpaid servant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You can’t end it there! Yes let her get back to family and all the questions and answers that ,that would encompass. But in a couple of months have her call Renz (because he made sure she had his # encase she ever needed him) to come get her because she realizes he wasn’t the only one who had fell in Love. He’s the one who could help truly heal from the damages of Hawk, Wilson, Seth and the rest sadistic pervs she fell victim to. Besides with everything shes gone through she deserves the mind blowing orgasms that he gives her. And he needs someone who can (after he helps recover and come into her own finding her voice and true spirit) is the one thing he can’t control or be in charge of. And he’s not sure he wants to. He has to much fun watching her realize how much he truly loves her and that he would never hurt her or let anybody else. She becomes the one that doesn’t obey, isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind, or even call him on his B.S. when he needs it. The person who gives him his greatest joys and his greatest frustrations. As long as she loves him and stays true he’ll forgive her anything and always have her back. Even though the occasional swat on the ass or thrown over the shoulder still might be needed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Relly enjoyed the story. I have now read the other chapters ending with 'REN'. but must now read it all again slowly.

To me, it's the best series on literotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous