Stepdad's Summer Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I don't think firing you would be much of a solution," he said, as she looked up in surprise.

"Really?" She asked suddenly. Had it worked again? Had she wriggled out of another situation with her wiles?

"Really," he responded. "But I can't let this go by without punishing you." He said as he folded his arms in front of himself. His wife's anecdote continued to run through his head like it had been doing ever since she'd originally said it.

The only punishment that had ever worked with Cassie was when she was spanked for her bad behavior.

"Okay, well...what then?" She asked, suddenly feeling a little nervous from his commanding tone.

He walked around to where she stood at the desk and stood directly behind her and leaned a little closer to her.

"Bend over the Desk, Cassie." He said, in a deeply unquestionable tone. She looked back at her stepfather and hardly recognized him. In any other situation she probably would've said something or immediately argued at the idea of such a ridiculous proposition. But she knew there would be no reasoning her way out of this one. She was at her stepdad's mercy now. And she suddenly understood what her punishment was going to be.

Cassie spread her legs a little and bent her body over her stepdad's large wooden desk. She rested her elbows on the leather padding of his day-planner and looked back over her shoulder.

"James..."she started to protest, in a breathy whisper.

"I'm not James right now, Cassie. I'm your father. Do you understand?" He asked her as he moved closely behind her.

"Yes," she softly replied, as her heart beat faster and faster.

"Yes, what?" James asked his stepdaughter again.

"Yes, Dad," she said, and as she did her body seemed to suddenly agonize over the situation she was in. She was absolutely paralyzed by his sudden power. She couldn't figure out if she was terrified or ashamed or turned on, or some mixture of all of those things.

"Pull your skirt up for me over your ass for me," he said, as his own cock began to harden down his left pant leg.

Cassie was shocked at this command, but she didn't argue. There would be no saying no to him right now. Whatever was coming was coming. She reached down slowly and pulled the bottom of her skirt up. The fabric slipped up over her thighs where her tight tan stockings finished in a subtle lace pattern. She squeezed the skirt over the top of her ass where it caught momentarily before her cheeks both popped out on display. She was wearing a semi-sheer peach thong that matched her bra and wedged perfectly between her cheeks. Her stockings were pulled tight on her upper legs and the sight of her bent over like that with her perky 18 year-old ass pointing out was almost enough to make James moan out loud. He'd never seen an ass so perfectly round and creamy, and the way that the peach thong disappeared into her crack made her look even more delicious.

"Spread your legs more and arch your ass in the air, young lady."

Cassie did as she was told again, as she awaited her punishment with bated breath.

James walked over to a coatrack and methodically took off his blazer as she watched him from where she leaned over, her pressed down against the sandalwood. He unbuttoned his shirt sleeves and rolled up them up, revealing his powerful arms. Cassie could see the tattoo sleeve running up his left arm that he'd collected in his earlier years, a feature she'd always loved about her cool stepdad. One day she wanted to get a tattoo of her own.

He walked back over to his stepdaughter. She watched every single movement as she swallowed down a gulp.

"You need to learn how to take direction Ms. Devlin," he said as she felt one of his legs press into the back of her leg. And just then. . .

SMACCCCKKKKKKKK!

Cassie yelped as her stepdad's hand firmly spanked her bare right ass cheek as her body pressed hard into the desk.

"You need to learn that the world isn't just your oyster to do whatever the fuck you want with," he said. And again...

SMAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!

This one felt harder than the last one as her left cheek stung with the impact.

She suddenly thought back to the spankings she had received from her mom as a child—how it was the only way to get her to behave. These were very different spankings, but no less effective in making her feel a familiar sort of submissiveness.

SMAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!

She yelped louder with that one. Her entire body was on fire. She was in pain, but she was also starting to get wet. What the fuck was going on inside her brain?

SMAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK!! He spanked her again.

SMAAAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!

And again. He spanked her over and over and over and over again as the string of her thong was pushed further into ass crack as it became soaked with her juices.

She squirmed on top of the desk as she arched her ass up almost in desperation as he spanked her. James noticed the way she sounded. Her moans sounded eerily similar to the way Emily moaned when they fucked. He noticed the way she was moving her ass. He could see the wet spot forming on her panties as he spanked her.

He could also smell her.

SMAAAAACCCKKKKK!!

He spanked her again. She moaned out loud again. She felt like she might pass out. Her head was spinning. His hand made large red handprints on her beautifully pale skin.

"From now on, things are going to change around this office," He said as he spanked her hard across both cheeks at once, "isn't that right?" He commanded her to answer. She had never even known she needed this type of control.

"Yesssss, daddddd," she said as she simultaneously moaned with his next spanking. All she could think about suddenly was pleasing her stepdad. It was a mind-fuck. She wanted to be a good girl for him. She wanted to be perfectly behaved daughter and employee. She wanted to submit to his fatherly presence and do whatever he told her to do. She wiggled her ass a little as he spanked her. She almost hoped that maybe he'd walk up behind her and rip her panties to the side and ram his cock into her from behind.

SMAAACCKKKKK!! She moaned gutturally into the desk, trying her best not to reveal how turned on she was.

"You're going to be a good little employee and not fuck up around this office, aren't you?" He said again, his dominance turning her into complete mush. No one had ever controlled her like this before. It was everything she'd never had—everything she didn't even know she'd been missing.

SMAACCCKKKKKK!!

"YES, yes dad, I promise, I'll do whatever you sa...uunnnff..." she moaned as his strong hand gave her another spanking.

"What was that?" He asked his daughter. "I couldn't hear you. You're going to be a good, submissive little employee and do whatever I tell you to do?" He said, purposefully using as many double entendres as he could.

SMMAACCCKKK!!

His cock was straining against his slacks now, and had he wanted to, he could've easily ripped her panties off and fucked her brains out on his desk. He could see how turned on she was. But that's not what he wanted right now. He needed to break her first. He needed her to know that the vacation was over, and that he would be providing her with a new kind of discipline in her life. The tables had instantly turned.

SMAAACCCKKK!!

He wanted to punish her. He wanted to leave her ass marked, like a territory he now possessed. He wanted to see that she knew how to submit to him. He wanted to know whether she could really be controlled and disciplined by being spanked. And it appeared she still could.

SMMMAAACCCCKKKKK!!

And she cried out, "YES DADDY, I'LL BE GOOD DADDY I PROMISE!"

James Devlin had never imagined that he would have his sexy stepdaughter bent over his work desk with her skirt pulled up while she called him daddy. These were the types of thoughts that even his fantasies wouldn't entertain for sheer believability sake.

But as she cried the word "Daddy" to him as he spanked her, he could feel the blood rushing through his cock and the precum leaking out along his leg.

When he was finally done with his last spanking he left his hand resting on Cassie's soft ass, lightly rubbing her bright-pink bottom as her intense breathing and moans slowly started to dwindle. She shifted her weight back and forth between each leg as each of her ass cheeks lowered and raised in his hand. Her head hung slightly off the other side of his desk now as she softly panted—her hair coming somewhat undone during the ordeal, plunged towards the floor like a waterfall of ravens.

When he was done softly rubbing her ass cheeks, he stood up and helped her to stand as well. He straightened her coat and blouse and then he knelt down in front of her and peeled down her skirt to its regular position, though not before getting another huge whiff of her arousal while he was eyelevel with the front of her soaked thong. He could see her juices lightly sticking to the sheer peach fabric as he could barely make out the top of her pussy. Then he stood up and faced her as he looked down at his stepdaughter's humbled expression. She was incredibly red and she looked either like she was about to cry or about to orgasm. A piece of her hair stuck to the side of her neck from her own sweat.

As she glanced down she could easily see the giant outline of his cock stretched along his left leg. He looked huge. Holy fuck he looked huge. So spanking her ass had turned him on too. The thought sent another shiver running through her spinal cord as she realized just how sexual the entire thing had become.

"From now on, when you fuck up, that is what will happen. No more negotiating. No more easy punishments. If you make a mistake, and I mean, ANY mistake, I will march you into my office, close my door, and give you as many hard spankings as it takes for you to finally learn your lesson. Do you understand, young lady?"

"Yes," she said, as her pussy tingled at his commanding words.

"Yes what?" He replied.

"Yes, Daddy." She said, trying ever so slightly to access a slutty curve to her words as she said them. She straightened her hair and outfit while they stood there together.

"Good girl." He said, and with that he turned around to go back to his desk. "Now get back to work," and just like that she left his office and headed out to her desk.

She dropped the vape pen into her purse and then made a beeline towards the standalone handicapped bathroom at the far end of the building that was almost never used.

She walked inside, locked the door, and immediately yanked her skirt and panties down to the floor as she leaned back against the door and began fingering herself furiously. She rubbed all over her clit and through her folds as she starred at her tousled hair and disheveled outfit in the mirror.

She softly moaned "Yes, Daddy!" over and over again until she came harder than she could ever remember having cum before in her entire life. It all took less than thirty seconds.

She slumped to the floor in an exhausted heap as the orgasm went on for way longer than expected. A single tear rolled down her left cheek as her heart beat out of her chest like a runaway freight train. But she wasn't sad. She wasn't upset either. She was emotionally enthralled. She was broken for her dad...her Daddy...her submission to him instantly cemented. Her mind roiled at what had just happened between them as she felt her entire body tingle with a sort of numbing, feverish warmth—the sexual tension version of Icy-Hot.

She moaned as she squeezed her breasts and lightly ran her fingers through the folds of her pussy to feel just how wet she was.

She had never been so turned on in her entire life.

She had never been so excited to get back into trouble.

And she had especially never been so excited...

...to obey.

(To Be Continued...)