All Comments on 'Stepdad's Summer Secretary'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely fantastically imagined!

Good for you! Very well done!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 6 years ago
Wow, Waitin For More!!

Will wait for more for tis story line. Soon, please! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start,,,

Nice start...dont disappoint by not following up....

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
More spanking and sex less unbelievable backstory

After all she did, a vape pen weeks later gets her spammed? And no one would leave it for weeks without using it in a drawer. Never be left in a drawer to start with by a female. And really? Saying how bad she was for the last 6 month sor year and she gets a new truck, apartment and credit card. Last like two months between high school and college starting why would they get her an apartment for two months? Less backstory more sex and spanking. Interaction with the stow dad or employees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to chapter two.

johncbbjohncbbover 6 years ago

Incredibly erotic. I look forward to see how the story progresses. Perhaps her father will have her wear sluttier and sluttier clothing to work, force her to stop wearing panties and a bra, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh yes daddy

i came really hard, i wish i had a daddy to spank me for being bad

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Very hot! I hope that the mom is brought into it somehow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hawt Story

More spankings. Nude the next time. And her mother should definitely spank her as well. Five stars.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Wow !

You have definitely got to continue this !

Don't stop now, just don't !

Rapier

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

I totally agree more please!!!!!!!!

lassifritzlassifritzover 6 years ago
Great job

Can not wait to continue reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!!!

When is the sequel? Great innocence and like the length, great job so far. Please do a follow up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Needs a new chapter, please write the next chapter

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
FANTASTIC last page

I am as hard as her Dad.

Wish he had fucked her then.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm so turned on right now

I don't have a stepdad but my friends stepfather is really hot and he makes me so wet! It all started when his wife wasn't home and it was just me and my friend ( although i think he didn't know we were there) and I went to the garage to get us same games they keep there and I found him fucking his assistant. She was on all fours and he was driving his dick deep inside her and fucking her really hard. At first i didn't know what to do but then i kept watching because it was turning me on so much and his dick was HUGE. I wanted him to fuck me ever since , I was so turned on that when me and his step daughter went to bed I convinced her that we should watch some porn- it was easy since we were both drunk- and I kept touching her thighs or arms ever so slightly to get her horny- I knew she was a little into girls and always wanted to try something but i never felt any attraction toward girls but i also never seen someone fuck like her stepdad and I was already so horny and desperate - and since she was already hammered she actually started kissing me. We started with just small kisses at first and i just kept imagining her stepdad and it was driving me crazy so i took her hand and guided it to my pussy. She went crazy after that and actually started licking and fingering me. I wasn't into girls but that felt amazing! Except that when she woke in the mornning she was really upset and she asked me to leave. But i just couldn't forget about her stepdad and that was when I started getting into older man. I didn't want to be unexperienced though so I bought vibrators and butluggs and started practicing...... I actually let a professor of mine give me an ass job ( he was into young girls and I needed to get my grade up and was already looking for someone to do the dirty with me so it was a win win) . I was looking for an internship and since I knew my friends stepdad he offered me one. Whenever his assistant goes to his office and they lock the door to have a private "meeting" with her I go to the bathroom and masterbate to the image of him and her together. I started flirting with him and at first he didn't get that I was flirting with him but he caught up to it now. And though he flirts back he never tried anything with me at first but these last few days he began to get a little touchy. He would slid his hand up my arm playfully or he would put a hand on my thigh, he'll keep eye contact with me all the time he's talking to me and licks his lips suggestively. He offers me rides home everyday and keeps asking me if I'm seeing someone. He asks me to stay late and help him with some stuff (that is totally NOT my job) and it would just be me and him. I really think he's going to make a move and I can't wait!! I starts carrying lube in my purse cause when he finally decides to fuck the brain out of me that cock will be put in my ass and nowhere else cause he sure as hell is cuming inside of me (can't risk him cuming in my pussy and i want no condoms. .. I'm crazy like that) . I started watching cum compilations on porn sites and I just can't get it out of my head! I know it's sick but the idea of being used as his little slut turns me on to the point that it's painful. I can only admit that in sites like these so that's why I shared my story.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Took a while...

...to get there, but the payoff was worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

someone suck my pussy i’m so horny 😫

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Damn, that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Freaking Bravo

Standing ovation even...I have not gotten this riled up since I first discovered my fetish. The detail, and timing was completely on point. I didn't get bored, or tired of reading, like I do when you can tell people are just rambl... Okay well, it was a great story. 5 stars or penises or whatever they give out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too many ungrateful spoilt loyd bitchy daughters like her around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JUST ANOTHER SPOILT RICH BITCH STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES