All Comments on 'Step Mom Mandy'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Dad is not going to be happy

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 2 years ago

Of your recent stories, I've enjoyed this one the most (although I'd LOVE more Melva, especially if she starts growing again). Measurements, hidden breasts revealed to be huge in size, bra descriptions and an oversexed female protagonist!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

What is the deal with the Step Mom and the Dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was fun. Do you still do expansion Breast/Penis stories?

Please do one with Tony Stark/Iron ManxPepper Potts/Rescue from Marvel. With their Boss/assistant dynamic which can easily turn into sexual in nature. Tony Stark owns a multi billion company that has a science division, anything can happen. With Science!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Revea!ing hidden breasts is so sensual.

Truly a craft for a person to discretely hide an asset to expose at the proper time.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 2 years ago

Another great story, thank you for sharing.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

Pretty stupid, where is dad when all of this is going on??????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...