All Comments on 'Staying with Mrs. Wentworth, Day 01'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

fantastic - looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A little slowly? LOL

kriss4912kriss4912almost 11 years ago
Super Story

A slow steady build up setting the scene which is great, Draws you into the story which is fantastic sat here now waiting for next part PLEASE next part soon xx

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Very good

I thought this was a marvellous beginning, especially for a new writer - and I think you have done well in taking your time over the characters and the story; I look forward to it picking up a little pace in subsequent chapters.

Good to have you writing for us here on Lit. - well done, thank you and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

superb first story. I was sorry to reach the end. Looking forward to chapter 2

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 11 years ago
Nice reading

looking forward to chapter two. Thanks.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Poor Guy

Good thing Mrs. Wentworth is hot; otherwise she acts kind of like a jerk. Very, very ready to read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Well Written

Most of the time, first time authors are boring. But no so with you. Your story was very well thought out, very well written, and very well planned so far. This is most definitely one of the better stories that I've read on here, even from seasoned veterans here on Literotica. No doubt, Day 2 is next. I can't wait to see it. Keep up the fantastic work. You're doing great.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Nice beginning.

For the person who laughed about "slow pace", I think you may have confused "slow" with "long". This is slow paced, but has potential, providing the author doesn't flake off and not post subsequent chapters. He does have the rest of the week to get into mischief.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011almost 11 years ago

Loved the 1st person narative from Stev e's point of view. Sounds like Mrs Wentworth is quite a teacher. Looking forward to the next installment.

cathycantoocathycantooalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward to Day 2

A day for laundry and other lessons? A chance to get in touch with his feminine side while also becoming a man?

Where ever you take this story, please continue...

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
can't wait for day 2

good hot story so far-nice build-up-can't wait for day 02+-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

Nice build up, now will he be spanked frst or will she do something to get him to spank her. Please keep it flowing, there is nothing worse than long stories that have the next chapter 3 months after the previous one. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unfinished

Unfinished. All set up, no follow through.

SKCBaitSKCBaitalmost 11 years ago
Creepy

Your making Mrs. Wentworth sound like she likes playing with underage boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great start

and i am looking forward to see how you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Huckleberry Finn?

Besides Literotica I'm guessing you must have read lots of Twain sometime. "Stevie" has the inquisitive/critical nature of Huckleberry. Yeah, I can sense Mom's motives for dropping him off for the week, but give us some more of this literary substance in the background along with the "white frosting" up front!

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Hope he does not become a sissy boy

Hope this is not a story where he becomes a sissy boy. I hope he becomes a dominant male not a wimp dicked asshole. I hope he takes charge and shows them all that he is a man.

WhiteRatWhiteRatalmost 11 years ago
Great!

This is awesome so far, can't wait for Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Encouragement

Great story, I look forward to Day 2! Your pacing is really great, so I hope things don't progress too fast. A sissy boy ending would be just fine for this story. Also, I'd love to see you include more details at critical moments. Describe her lingerie in much more detail for example, the scene when he found her panties in the hamper was too short. I hope to read more from you soon!

softspokenstephensoftspokenstephenalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the advice and encouragement. I got a lot of good suggestions both on comments and in the "send feedback" which is like an email and no one else sees (and I'm happy to get more, this was my first story so I'm sure I need them). I'm going to try and do a lot of what people suggest and probably do another part of the story in the next week or two, probably with the same slower pace though.

CorruptWifeCorruptWifealmost 11 years ago
Great story

Great start to what will hopefully be a much longer story. I love the teasing and I love the seductive, confident older lady!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 11 years ago
More, please...

Got to this story through the tag "Exhibitionism". Hope this develops into some really inappropriate behavior between them. The more inappropriate the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really liking this

I'm thinking Mrs.Wentworth is either (a)going to seduce him and has a plan to keep him confused. Not difficult with a teenage boy (b) a bit of a controlling personality, maby a hint of a Dom or (c)a little it mental. It also doesn't sound like mom has gone on a business trip. Sounds like she is going to Las Vegas to get laid and has dropped her son off with Mrs.Wentworth for two reasons. First and foremost, to get him out of the way. Teenagers are ALWAYS in the way. Secondly, mom knows that it is pretty likely that Mrs.Wentworth will take his virginity and being a natural born teacher - will 'teach' him some things he will need to know about dating and sex. My opinion, but this is going to be interesting, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot!

Nothing overtly sexual has happened yet, but I'm hornier than hell. When I was younger I had a neighbor that was a little on the eccentric side and she used to talk to me a little different. But I was 30 and really didn't mind at that point being referred to as, "my dear boy" and her "hunky" neighbor boy whom she liked to watch mow the lawn shirtless. My wife was amused. My neighbor was about 88yrs old and died soon after, but it was encouraging to know that women never really lose the ability to flatter a man. No matter their ages! I've read comments all over about older women and younger men on this site and almost like a mother/son but becoming sexual. Mrs. Wentworth sounds like a really wonderful woman who is probably going to become a really good teacher for him just as she was in grade school. Only this time a teacher with lessons on how to be a man. Adulthood 101.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A great start to this!

I'm looking forward to reading all of these!

Thank you!

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
The buildup...

The paitent growth as the story builds towards its clímax keeps me dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ranking doesn't mean much.

Not been enough background or history to evaluate the plot. Seems like there can be good here.

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsover 6 years ago
Delightful introduction

Delicious entry point can't wait to read the next step

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice build up

I wish I could stay a few days with the sexy Mrs. Wentworth! I’d love to be her boy-toy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous