All Comments on 'Stamp of Approval'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a truly beautiful story

Thank you for a beautfiful story, I really enjoyed my time reading it

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
One of the best

Really enjoyed it, recommend it to anyone.

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
I like it

This is a great story. You had an original idea and you developed it well. I love how the four girls fell in love with Adam and made their move.

I absolutely love the story until the four girls went to Adam's home. After that I have the feeling you wanted to finish the story. Sure it was romantic and all but very anticlimactic. I wanted to see Adam struggle between the four girls as he developed a relationship with each of them. I wanted to see the girls fight for him. I wanted to see Adam abuse his power over them just because he didn't know he had it. However you just made Eros appear and explain everything to Adam. That's no fun.

Another things is the sex. It would have been better if you described the scenes more and not in a Wam Bam thank you kind of way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
......And So They Moved to Utah

and lived happily ever after! fin!

ThandrosThandrosover 4 years ago
What a fun story!

Very creative and enjoyable!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wonderfully done!

Well written and lots of fun! A lots of yummy parts too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Entertaining AF

Read very well and was a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

Real nice, well written and exciting. I got caught with the caracters and couldn`t help but finish the eleven pages ! The sex parts only make it more savoring : )

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 4 years ago
Very nice!

I'm glad you didn't go the expected route. Overall, two thumbs up. Very enjoyable story, and I think you could certainly expand on it as the harem moves in together and everyone gets to learn about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Storytelling

wonderfully written

mole114mole114over 4 years ago
More

Really well written next chapter ASAP lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great plot

my only real quirk was "he died because he didn't wear a seatbelt, why should i save him?' isn't he able to see the moments before his death to be able to determine if they are deserving of another chance? but i think i'm confusing this god with the Fates. only quirk.. story was great aside from that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I definitely got caught up in the story and finished it in one sitting. Only complaint I had was you didn't do the Kelly April threesome. Left me pretty disappointed.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
The best kind of harem story!

I can't help but love a harem story with a sappy happy ending. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

What happens with potential fall out from the teacher angle? And the situation with the foursome harem? How do they all support themselves? Did any of them get pregnant from the unprotected sex? There is more room here for solid stories here!

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 4 years ago
Great Story!

I do hope you will continue this story, because the characters are great and needs a continuation. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impeccable plot.

This story just sucked me into it. This is just amazing. please do continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

Super good! Well written,well thought out, tasteful,classy,and sexy!

Why am I limited to only 5 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

5/5 Well done development, would love to see part 2 set 10 to 20 years later to see where they ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories

One of your best works: I always enjoy the wholesomeness of the character. I enjoyed the inclusion of Greek mythology as well as detailing every character such as the girls from their likes and personalities. Also enjoyed how Nolan, the bullies, and the parents played a role in the story. I feel like you excel at long stories that give more world building and character building. Would love a continuation on this or your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Figment of imagination

Fantastic story, you have an apt pen name.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 4 years ago
This was completely incredible

I am stunned at this work of magic. You did really well and I can only imagine how much time this took.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

I was surprised at how well you mixed in Eros into this story. Really enjoyable read would love another like it or a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

An excellent story. I very much enjoyed his desire to please all the girls in their own fashion and not focus on his own needs. One comment, I thought when Eros apologized to him at the end for his mistake, he could have responded something like "Are you really sure it was a mistake!"

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable, and really nice to see a wholesome male character trying to do right by the women.

One thing I would love to see more of, is a continuation where we can see the relationships building. If there was one small nitpick I had it's that there was no conflict or accidents. Everything worked out perfectly all the time.

In circumstances like this, I think Eros' warning about "more power than you know" would be neat to explore. Already we see the girls acting out of character, dressing like prostitutes, etc, and I think that would be neat to elaborate on. I would like to see Adam give some accidental/unintentional commands or have to deal with the girls deciding to train themselves in some way. We see hints of that as they decide XYZ is something Adam would like, but then it stops.

Overall, two thumbs up and looking forward to the next installment as we follow the Adam and his harem into the next few years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Second story finished so soon after the first!

I just finished your Warped Perception, and I had to read this all the way through as soon and possible. This was amazing, and I love the way it progressed, and the writing was just phenomenal! This is amazing, well done!

Sincerely,

AnonJK

(I really got to make an account..)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!

amartsamartsalmost 3 years ago

This is the 1st Deus ex machine story that I liked. I even "favourited" it. You really handled it well like a surgeon handles his scalpel. Kudos.

However, the there is one flaw. "a full body MRI" I get annoyed when patients ask for it. A brain MRI, those get done every day, a full brain MRI, that is doable. But a full body MRI is too much for an average citizen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs a short sequel to see where the five ends up

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

What a great read this was, I've become a sucker for these slowly developing stories I think, because they tend to be much more well written. I appreciate the time it takes to develop the characters as well as to not disregard the flavors that some of the side stories bring to the table. I especially appreciated the attention to detail of a very minor detail which seems insignificant: The machinations of Kelly bringing Nolan and Micheallena (sp?) together through Call of Duty! Nice little touch there that fit into the bigger story like a perfect puzzle piece! This wasn't a typical Lit read where it's the constant repetitious of blow job, eat out, fuck: same old.. same old which I've started to steer clear of these days. I think I really like the story driven sexual tension and build up to an ultimate climax (or series of climaxes... heh!)

What a fun read this was, I really enjoyed it and laughed out loud several times! I think it was tied off pretty good... but I'd almost like a short post story to see how it all ends up in their new living arrangement. I think it would be interesting to explore the womens' perspectives on each other as Adam tries to sate all four of them. What fun that would be to read! Especially with these fine writing talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! The rhythm was perfect. The character development was perfect and not too overdone. Each scene was well imparted to enhance each character’s contribution.

Well done!

R.K.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Awesome story, we'll done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

need a better ending though. How they become one family, children. Like that. 4 girls 1 man. A lot of Pregnancies. :D

golasgilgolasgilover 2 years ago

The ending felt rushed somehow but it was a good story.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

This could/should be a movie... #justsaying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really need an editor that knows what they’re doing and has more than a ninth grade education. Malapropisms, tense issues, wrong words used - every page had problems that break the flow of an otherwise entertaining story. At times the pace is slow, but overall it’s a decent read.

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Awesome story...Let more come like this

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, another chapter showing how their polyamorous relationship progressed would’ve been great maybe one day, eh….

SCORES 5/5 you are a very good writer. I’ll read more of your works. The best praise of all is reading your other works.

L0vatL0vat12 months ago

You should have done more editing. They was way too many instances of they're instead of their and there. As well as where instead of wear. The kidnapping dying and coming back to life was over melodramatic and cheesy.

Other than that good story, I enjoyed it. The sex scenes were pretty food. I agree a second chapter or an epilogue would be nice.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

Needs serious editing, grammar and prose isn't the best.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

couldn't finish, this is like machine translated novel level of English

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the end, Adam only had two options. He couldn’t break two or three hearts to bless one or two. He either had to break them all or love them all. Fun story!

p.s. A five years later epilogue would have been perfect 🤩 just saying 🤪

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was a pretty good story. I was wondering when that drama with Roland and Co. would pop up. It was a little over the top with kidnapping, death and what not, but still pretty decent. Don't people keep an eye on their drinks these days in clubs!? I wish there was a bit more so we could see the next chapter in the lives together.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind5 months ago

I always love a happy ending :-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m guessing the writer is not an adult, or he’d know that putting a suit in a washer and dryer would ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Decent story.

Main criticism: Author, you need an impartial and observant proofreader. You frequently lose focus on who is speaking, and put in the wrong name: Example: Adam is picking up Hannah for their date, but has NOLAN speaking her lines. Very distracting, and there are several other similar examples.

Such silly mistakes are VERY distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My only complaint is that there isn't an epilogue chapter with all 5 of them together in a final sexual bash

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Third time through this story. Utterly original concept. Love the evolving relationships. Agree with earlier post, need an epilogue three to five years down the road, offering a snapshot of their life together.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

Too bad Adam et al don't wish that Liam and Roland could find love in the prison it would be nice if they go to.

ClearmuseClearmuse7 days ago

Classic story, great one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous