All Comments on 'Spunky Blackmail Ch. 02'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
This definitely delivers

on the promise of the first chapter. An eager cat-and-mouse game of long-simmering lust and ambivalence. The dialogue crackles with subtext, the give-and-take of their forbidden coupling is sizzling hot, and the reader is left wondering just how high the stakes will go! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very glad I stumbled onto this story

I'm curious to see where you're going next. I like the interaction between the two characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
one of the best

that was one of the best stories i have read on this site and i have been reading from this site for a number of years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

please keep writing more in this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next installment?

This is just too fucking good. The "love/hate" relationship between Courtney and the narrator is perfectly played out, always taut and full of tension, sexual and otherwise. I never can fully tell if Courtney is playing along because she wants to, she's being forced to, or because she really wants to but wants to feel like she's being forced to, or anything in between.

Please, PLEASE continue this. So long as she keeps getting blackmailed (but also secretly loving it), I'll keep reading. Too fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Any chance of continuing this?

I know it's been quite a while since you wrote this but is there any chance you'd pick this up again? This series is really one of the best things I've read on this site.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 12 years ago
I agree... this needs another chapter

The conflict makes the sex so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless and deranged prattle !!

Some of those sickos writers should be locked up !!!!!

"1" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories not just on here but on the whole of the internet. Would really love to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES