All Comments on 'Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 09'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
Great Once More

Hope for more A.S.A.P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun but ...

The longer the series goes, the more it risks sinking into the usual “I fucked her and her and her” repetition that ruins most long series. The only way to avoid the trap is to tighten up the storyline and progress to the end.

apkumnapkumnalmost 6 years ago
General thoughts

Really want to see more of Beth, and of him helping her heal. Not just him fucking Beth, Leanne, the mom, the nurses and everyone else. I also hope to see why Beth is so emotionally damaged and her progress of getting passed it.

I truly am enjoying this story so far and don't want it to devolve to random thoughtless and loveless fucking that I've seen in many stories on here. When the story line falls apart it's often made up with fucking every girl they meet and the more women you add the harder it will be to balance.

To me at least the best part of the Incest/Taboo category is the intimacy/love and so far you've a great job of showing how much they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
7.8/10 Too many Steves

Leanne's high school boyfriend is named Steve

Beth's ex is named Steve

Jeannie's husband is named Steve

Patient in the Coma ward is named Steve

Come on, you must know more men's first names than fucking Steve. If you came one more person Steve, I'm gonna find you and throw rotten fruit at you like they do in the cartoons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
getting repetitive

great series but getting repetitive. needs some new female characters discovering him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

First, Beth has to catch Josh fucking their mom by the pool possibly alongside Lynne.

Second, mom has to spill the beans about everything.

Third a 3 on 1 or a threeway featuring Josh, Beth and mom with the possible addition of Lynne needs to happen as they eat each other.

Fourth, inviting Josh's coma nurses over for an orgy is needed as incestuous sex and sex with your patients are both taboos these women have at least broken once.

Fifth, Beth needs to seduce the dad into incestuous father-daughter sex when he gets home in order to allow her and her mom to fuck Josh openly around the house. Possibly with them being caught by Josh and the mom who then at the mom's urging has Josh fuck her asshole in front of her husband while he has his cock stuck inside Beth's pussy. "As long as fucking is done between them or with the kids it isn't cheating."

Sixth, something has to be done with Beth's latest secret boyfriend, either he turns out to be a good guy or a total douche bag.

bbt0810bbt0810almost 6 years ago

Overall the story is very good. Gets confusing when you go from Leanne to Lynne in some parts, but it is a good read.

Too many Steve's, may want to consider revising for Jeannie a different name. I can see Steve in Leanne and Beth's case as they are best friends and may have shared said Steve at one point

More adventures with the Coma nurses would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any more chapters

Is this story still ongoing? Id love to see a chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Have very much enjoyed your writing.

Like how it has moved around, and the different relationship you are building with the mother and Beth.

Have left out the 4 nurses for awhile now wondering when you may bring them back unto the mix

Keep it up!!

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago
This story was good until ...

I have no idea why you decided to include the Mom in this. She is totally unnecessary and it makes Josh look like a dick .. l’m actually hoping at this point that he’s still in that coma or dead ...

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 4 years ago
Still hot

still just a matter of time till you get too many women involved, the cast you have now would exhaust a football team. ;)

So, you've introduced yet another cuck to the background cast... not a fave of mine, though with Leanne's description of Beth's bf choices, it's probably Jeannie's husband :D

No idea if you are trying to tell a story anymore, it seems to have become a series of sexual encounters... I'm running out of interest beyond the (hot) smut with every available hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I like the mom the most, this is great

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Can't he be a total stud with morals?? No fucking married women!!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This continues to surprise and please me to no end!! And, the naysayers about how the story develops be damned!!

Mom...she was his from when he woke up in the hospital...already knew about the nurses and their fun!! Plus, she is going to arrange for Jeannie to be back in the picture.

The other nurses...never far from the action...just working out the logistics for each of them...they all love him, and will rejoin shortly, I am sure!!

Beth is Beth...his sister...she realizes her current boyfriend is also a 'mistake' for her, and that Josh is the man for her. Going into his room and fucking him so loudly that Mom was woken up...YEAH, SHE HAS IT BBBAAADDD!! And is gonna keep on that way!

Leeanne...hhhmmm...she has it bad, too; she is good for Josh, being his long-time crush that finally happens. She is also looking out for him, even while being paid by insurance company to "rehab" him!!

This is a "HAREM" STORY...let it be one, y'all!! It is gonna go as it will...AND IT IS GONNA BE MAGNIFICENT, just wait and see!

Five**5**Stars...deserves a constellation...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I feel a bit bad for the father. He seems like a good Dad, a reliable provider and a faithful husband who is still satisfying his wife when he is at home. Just because he doesn't like anal he is getting cucked by his son.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...