All Comments on 'Somali Pet Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

What a fabulous opening chapter! I can't wait to read the next installment. Great work, Jasmine. This deserves every one of the 5 stars I've given it.

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 year ago

What a wonderful chapter! And so well written! I wish I had started out with someone of Dannielle's experience. Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outrageous and marvelous. Amusing as well as arousing. Interesting characters and cleverly written, as usual with this author. Looking forward to its continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One would think if you went to the trouble of finding Muslim names and customs, you would know Muslim women do not hairy pussies. It is unclean. Allah forbids it. A woman must rid herself of all hair not on her hair. I guess you skipped that day in Islamic research. You white people think you know our customs. You are an infidel worse than those Jews and Christians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, you were honest in the prologue. This is a rape story. And like most rapists, Danielle has a long list of justifications for raping her victim.

It occurs to me that Danielle is the other side of the coin from Bree. Big versus petite, femme versus butch, old versus young, seductive versus violent. Bree is obviously the more palatable of the two.

A few things simply don’t ring true. Danielle has been raping other women for thirty plus years. I find it difficult, no impossible to believe that not one single woman has come forward. To borrow a device from the great Robert Ludlum, it only takes one “discontented man” to destroy something. Let’s face the fact, that many women over that many years would have produced at least one, if not more, individual who felt slighted or offended enough to say something.

The other irksome detail is Danielle’s unexplained wealth. She’s a retired Harvard professor. Curiously, does everyone in your stories go to Harvard? I digress. You say she lives in an elite white neighborhood in Boston, living on her pension. Those neighborhoods come with outrageous price tags. Not to mention taxes in Massachusetts, nothing to sneeze at btw, and upkeep. University professors, even at Harvard, don’t get paid all that much. She didn’t come from money, her dad was a tradesman. How does she survive? Where does the money come from? Writing erotic fiction? You’re as prolific as they come, how much money have you made on this website? Why would readers pay for it when they can get it for free? The back story just doesn’t hold water for me. Some may say that I’m nitpicking, but I didn’t raise the issue. You did by supplying an explanation that doesn’t stand up under scrutiny.

I will pass on future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love the story. can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of all the amazing stories you have written I think this is the best. I'm conflicted, rape is nothing to joke about, it is however, fantasy, it is between women (No way I read it if it's a man) which makes it even hotter. Thank you, can't wait to see what happens next.

AmandonAmandonabout 1 year ago

Very well written loved the seduction as much as the sex 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Insta classic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Caaishio’s protestations are a little too repetitive- makes it feel like it’s just going on too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful writing, you obviously have never been with or even met a person of colour. But to always make them slaves to white people is incredibly racist. Write about what you know. Living a repressed sexual life in a Canadian prairie town wishing you were someone else.

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

The point of good erotic writing is to turn the reader on, feed their kinks, apply suspended judgement, describe torrid and (even if) unrealistic sex! This meets those criteria, and I was stroking myself throughout this.

You have a fertile and filthy imagination which you let out to play in outrageous scenarios - so, hard to imagine the high minded coming (sic) to Literotica for high culture.

It's weird, then, reading the faux outrage of some folks, who are here in Nonconsent/Reluctance, reading this to the end and then trying to take you down a peg or two for lack of cultural awareness and realism.

Or did I just miss their tongues in their cheeks?

cibixcibixabout 1 year ago

So deliciously naughty! Looking forward to future chapters. :-)

ready52ready52about 1 year ago

Great story! Sorry you got lectured by several. I kinda wondered why someone would call you worse than a Jew or Christian and yet it’s alright for this anonymous person to be here reading porn stories???

kellijane001kellijane001about 1 year ago

Wow - reminds me of how I was taken that first time by a woman. So straight - so prudish - then i could say no.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

521. This was very erotic, but there are some things I don’t understand. One is what do females get from wearing strapons except the knowledge that they are pleasing someone else. A second is the pleasures that seem to turn unresponsive women into immediate sluts craving for being fucked. And further craving for future cravings. Perhaps, because it is written as such, it is true. Lucky them!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! I had taken a break from your stories for awhile but I saw you were listed as a top writer for the nonconsent/Reluctance category. I just started to peruse this category and thought I would give yours a try. AMAZING! This had me hard from the start. This is a great story of erotica and submission. Please keep writing in this category and I will keep reading! Another thing, don’t listen to the naysayers. I know you don’t because you have been around a long time, but I wonder why they are even reading erotica if they are that strict about their religion. Go figure! Love it and keep it up!! A true fan!!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu15 months ago

how about black dominate white

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Let's correct each other a little. People of Somalia and Ethiopia are not the blackest people you may encounter. In fact, these people are the lightest-skinned people in Africa, of course, when excluding the Arab and Amazigh civilizations in North Africa. Somalis and Ethiopians are more ightskinned than the regular pure black American.

Royse69Royse69about 20 hours ago

Danielle started slow and calculated, then totally took caasiover.

Royse69Royse69about 19 hours ago

I accidentally hit the send on the last commit

Danielle started slow and calculated, then totally took caaisho over. I am sure the story will get better, I cant wait.

Please dont listen to the people who do nothing but complain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES