All Comments on 'Snippets: Early Morning'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question where do i get a girl like that?

great stories keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really hot story.

Really hot story. I liked it a lot.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great, Sexy Start!

Now I know I got guypped in the sister dept. I want to file a protest! Keep writing, you set the stage so nice with different paths Jack can walk down.

I have to ask a semi-serious question. What's with the single letter, 'C', for her name? Is it supposed to be mysterious? Odds are that if Jack has more than 1 sister, their names both don't start with C. I find it a little distracting.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Too slow in getting there?

After three stories they still haven't touched! We need a little more action, I think!

EnthuziastEnthuziastabout 16 years ago
More 'C' Please

I enjoyed this story immensely, and woukd love to read more. I like your story pace, and the awkward situations you characters struggle through to reach the "climax."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great chapter

I really was delighted by Jack's honesty concerning his stalking and so much more about C's story, guys only seeing her body instead of her whole being. You really brought those both as personalities into life, IMHO opinion this is an important part of the art of erotic tales. Chapeau, :)

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago
I hope this is a LONGGGGGGGGG story

I look forward to reading 30 or so chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice....

sweet plot dvlpmnt, yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

continue on please it reads very easily and now the plot is set there can be fun had!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story

I started playing with my penis, please don't stop!

mabell3368mabell3368almost 9 years ago
this just gets better

And better. She is quite something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, I like the way you make it so visual.

Explaining every detail so completely.

I enjoy your writing.

One point though, lying on your stomach, is prone.

lying on your back is supine.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Still loving it!

She's no longer teasing, so much as tempting.

I figure that if it were real life then Sam would have to have at least an inkling that he's attracted to her, if only from the boost to his sex life with Sam, but this would also give her reason to accept it. Okay, women generally don't like their men getting too intimate with other women, but Sam could reasonably think 1) She's his sister - he won't take it anywhere, and 2) even if he does, he can hardly leave Sam for her.

One thing though: When he first saw her naked on her back it was his first view of her bare breasts, which should have made an impression, yet he ignored them in his description. Seems strange.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous