All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 13'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ginger

I'd love to see Ginger end up intertwined ()() with them all - great description, great possibilities!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

It's so much better now that dad is in on everything! Now that Ginger has "blackmailed" Dex into giving her sex, I can envision in a future chapter where Sylvia finds out and does something about it. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Danger Will Robinson Danger

Ginger knows about twins and is "blackmailing" Dex check

Sylvia and Dex sex it up on company grounds check

Short Guy is Julie and June's supervisor check

The walls in the office are ultra thin check

Dex is continuing to use spy cam check

Mom is bringing the sex to work check

Placing wifi cam in dads office check

Thank the Heavans Mom loves the Danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yep dad has ruined this. It was so much better when he was in the dark. I kept skipping all his stuff which ending up being at least one full lit pg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Dad joining in made things potentially more interesting with the twins an Dax working at his company with possibilities of getting caught in incest at the office as the ultimate thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awed

I am honestly surprised that neither of the twins have been knocked up yet it any if the girls for that matter

Keep it up

SquirtleOverMeSquirtleOverMeover 4 years ago
A couple things wrong

Noticed a couple things wrong within the first 2 pages. First you said he was commando when he fucked Ginger, but when he went to fuck Sylvia all the sudden he had boxer briefs. Second when Sylvia and Dex were 69ing you said that Sylvia brought his cock in her mouth so far that his balls were on her chin, but in a 69 position his balls would be on her nose.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 4 years agoAuthor
To 'A couple things wrong'

Sorry about that. It's hard to keep things together when you write for a while and then stop for a while before trying to pick up the thread to continue. I have several chapters written ahead of posting because editing right after I write a chapter never goes well. My mind doesn't read what my eyes are seeing. So I come back a month later when I want to post the next chapter and edit it. I still miss stuff like what you pointed out. I should have you edit my chapters for me. Hope the mistakes didn't ruin it for you. Some folks are really bothered by such mistakes and chastise the crap out of me for it. Just so you know, I'm finishing up Chapter 23 soon. Enjoy.

bocahalbocahalabout 3 years ago

One of the best incest stories I have read in a long time, each chapter gets more interesting each time. I love Sylvia and Dex and hope in coming chapters that they commit to each other even though Dex is going away to college.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Another dislike. As the sharem has taken over the harem. If Silly gets involved with the sharem….game over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous