Slave for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done slave," Kirsty commented as Lauren stepped out her underwear leaving herself completely naked. "See what an obedient pet he is Lauren? Didn't even say a word."

"I know," she replied smiling down at Jack as he continued to kneel at her feet. "And he knows how wet he is making me," she finished noticing the thin layer of her juices on Jack's nose.

"Oh I think he can do much better than that," Kirsty quickly responded grinning playfully. "Tell him exactly what you want baby, he's such a depraved slut he'll do anything you say."

"I can imagine," Lauren said grinning wickedly. "Ok slave lick my pussy." After a seconds hesitation Jack began to run his tongue along his girlfriend's pussy, taking long, very gently licks from the top of her snatch to the bottom.

"Tell him exactly what you want girl," Kirsty said as she casually took a seat on the sofa. "Remember he's our pet and needs to be trained."

"Harder slave," Lauren said firmly, clearly growing into her domineering role. Jack responded in earnest, increasing the firmness of his forays as he darted his tongue across each of her outer lips in turn. As he continued his attacks on her pussy, Lauren's taste became more and more prominent on the tip of his tongue, and he was sure he could feel her thighs shaking as her arousal increased.

"How does that feel baby?" Kirsty asked as she squeezed one of her nipples between her two fingers. "Is my pet well trained?"

"God yes," gasped Lauren as her head fell back in ecstasy at the tongue bath her pussy was receiving. Jack continued to lap away at his girlfriend's pussy, moving his tongue from the bottom to the top of her box and finishing each lick by gently flicking her clit. "Put your tongue inside me," she moaned desperately trying to maintain her composure.

"Say it like you mean it darling," Kirsty said as she enjoyed the show. "Remember he's a dirty slave and needs to know his place.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue slave," Lauren commanded. "Show me what a good pet you are."

Jack immediately began to move his tongue deeper into her pussy. Slowly at first, he moved his tongue in and out her pussy gradually increasing in pace until his girlfriend was shrieking in pleasure. Soon he could feel Lauren's fingers running through and gripping his hair and holding his head in place as he continued to devour her succulent pussy.

"Keep going slave," sneered Kirsty whose hardened nipples gave away her arousal at the performance she was witnessing. "I want that pussy nice and wet for my strap on." Jack continued to slam his tongue in and out of Lauren's box, with his girlfriend barely able to stand still as she writhed in pleasure.

"Rub my clit with your finger slave," Lauren yelled into between her rapturous moans. Sensing her impending orgasm, Jack began to rub Lauren's throbbing clit with his forefinger. With his partner's juices flowing into his open mouth, Jack began to probe as he deep into Lauren pussy, angling his tongue as he delved inside her. Meanwhile he was moving his finger in small circles on her clit causing Lauren's whole body to shake as she wailed her way towards climax.

"Oh fuck I think I'm cumming," Lauren screeched, her hands now forcefully pushing Jack's face into her pussy. Jack frantically continued his assault on her pussy. He desperately ran his tongue along the upper wall of her vagina in hope of finding her g-spot whilst his finger wildly rubbed her clit. With a deluge of juices coming onto Jack's face, Lauren finally erupted with a deafening high pitch screech. Gradually her grip on Jack's head began to relent and she began to gasp heavily for air.

"Well I think she enjoyed that slave," Kirsty said grinning. Jack had almost completely forgotten she was in the room he was so fixated on Lauren's pussy, but she too seemed to be struggling for breath from her voyeur position. "Thank your mistress for letting you service your girlfriend slave," she finished trying to regain her composure.

"Thank you Mistress," Jack replied, his jaw still aching from his exertions.

"No problem slave," said Kirsty getting up from the sofa and moving towards the couple. "But now I think it's time for you to give your first blowjob," she chuckled as she confidently ran her well groomed fingers along the dildo strapped to her waist. Jack looked absolutely horrified as the dildo edged closer to his cum covered face. "Make this cock nice and wet for your girlfriend's pussy slave."

"Suck that cock slave!" Lauren yelled and as Jack looked round to see his girlfriend rubbing her pussy his inhibitions finally dropped and he let the tip of the plastic cock pass his lips. It felt completely alien as the smooth shaft filled his mouth for the first time, causing him to gag violently initially before he was able to control his reflex and take around half of the dildo's eight inch length down his throat.

"Come on slave you can do better than that," called out Kirsty whilst trying to stifle a laugh as Jack struggled for air. He let the cock fully out of his mouth before taking a long, deep breath taking it back into his orifice. This time he was able to take a little more of the dildo into his mouth before feeling his gag reflex and pulling away, leaving a trail of saliva between his lips and the sex toy. "Just a little bit more slave," said Kirsty gently trying to encourage Jack. "Soon you'll be my perfect cock sucking slut." This time when the dildo slid into his mouth, Jack felt its tip touch the back of his throat. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he struggled for air as Kirsty held the plastic cock in place for several seconds before pulling out of Jack's mouth. "Well done slave I think you're a fully certified cock sucker now," she said grinning as Jack struggled to regain his breath.

"Don't stop now slave," commanded Kirsty as she ran her fingers up and down the shaft of her dildo. "I want this thing nice and wet." Now fully accustomed to his new role, Jack did not hesitate in taking it back into his mouth. It almost felt natural as his head bobbed up and down on the strap on, covering it in a thick coat of saliva. Soon he could feel Kirsty thrusting her hips towards him, forcing the dildo further into his aching Jaw.

"Oh god I can't wait to feel that inside me," groaned Lauren as she continued to play with herself. Her head rolled back as she thrust two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Well I don't think you'll be waiting long baby," Kirsty responded sexily. "Our little slave's doing a great job here." Jack had now taken the dildo out of his mouth and was running his tongue all over it to ensure its wetness. "Ooooh good slave I can almost feel that you're doing it so well," Kirsty mockingly moaned as Jack ran the length of his tongue along the underside of the shaft before gently flicking the head with the tip of his tongue.

"Ok slave I think I'm ready to fuck your girlfriend now," Kirsty said as Jack continued to bob his head up and down the dildo. "Beg me to fuck your girlfriend slave. Tell me much you want her to feel a real cock for a change," she finished as she pulled the strap on out of his mouth.

"Please fuck my girlfriend Mistress," Jack panted as he struggled to regain his breath, still on his knees. "Show her what a real cock feels like."

"I don't know slave, that wasn't very convincing," Kirsty sneered disapprovingly. "Say it like you really mean it."

"Please mistress," Jack pleaded now trying to sound as convincing as possible. "Fuck Lauren with your beautiful strap on my cock is so worthless in comparison."

"That's better slave," Kirsty smiled. "Tell me how you want your girlfriend fucked." The blonde looked round to see Lauren hunched up on the sofa rigorously playing with her clit.

"Fuck her hard please Mistress," Jack begged. "Stretch her pussy like my useless cock never could." He felt his own erection spasm slightly as he uttered those words.

"Very well then slave," Kirsty said as she stroked the smooth pink shaft of her dildo, feeling its wetness. "Since you did such a good job sucking this dick I'll do as you wish. One thing first though." She grinned as she took Jack's leash and led him across to a wooden chair in the corner of the room. "We wouldn't want you enjoying the show too much now would we slave?" She said as she sat Jack in the chair. "These are to stop you playing with that worthless cock of yours," Kirsty grinned as she produced two sets of black leather wrist cuffs and used them secure Jack's wrists to the arms of the chair. Jack attempted to struggle against his bonds but quickly realised he was tightly secured with his rock hard cock now staring him in the face.

"Well now that's done we can have some real fun," Kirsty said smiling at Lauren as she strutted towards the voluptuous brunette. "I hope you're ready for this baby," she whispered as she planted a delicate kiss on the lips of her best friend.

"Oh god my pussy is so wet right now," muttered Lauren as she continued to rub her pussy.

"Good girl," replied Kirsty. "Now get ready for the fucking of a lifetime." She flashed Lauren her brilliant white teeth as she took her hand and led her off the sofa. "Kneel on the floor baby, you're gonna love this cock." Intoxicated by the blonde's words and her arousal, Lauren followed her command almost instantly and was quickly on all fours in the middle of the room.

"Mmm such a gorgeous pussy," murmured Kirsty as she scooted up behind Lauren on her knees and began to rub the head of her strap on up and down her friends soaked opening. "Tell me slave," she said sternly turning to Jack. "What should I do now?"

"Fuck her pussy Mistress," replied Jack as the head of his cock continued to throb.

"Very well," Kirsty said. Slowly she began to press the head of the strap on into Lauren's pussy. The brunette let out a soft moan as she felt her snatch being filled by the dildo. "How does that feel baby?" Kirsty asked as she pushed deeper into her friend's pussy.

"Absolutely amazing," gasped Lauren, her eyes screwed up in pleasure as she felt the sex toy deeper inside her.

"Good," smiled Kirsty who now all the dildo's eight inch length buried inside Lauren. Slowly she pulled it all the way out of the brunette's pussy, before gently re-inserting it. She repeated this process gradually increase the force of her thrusts until soon her firm breasts were bouncing up and down as she fucked Lauren.

"Oh my god that feels so good," Lauren squealed in between deep moans, clearly taken aback by the girth of the dildo.

"Don't worry there's more where that came from," replied Kirsty as she continued to increase the pace of her assault on Lauren's pussy. "How's our slave in the corner liking it so far?"

Jack was almost completely speechless. Watching his girlfriend being pounded by her best friend had made his cock painfully hard and a light trickle of pre cum was now clearly visible coming out the end of his cock. He had never thought he would be able to cum without any physical stimulation of his dick but now he didn't know how much longer he would be able to hold out for.

"Oh fuck my pussy feels so full," cried Lauren as Kirsty continued to fuck her hard. The blonde was now using her hips to adjust the angle of her attacks on Lauren's pussy, sending the busty brunette into a whole new world of ecstasy.

"Is my baby gonna cum for me?" Kirsty asked, a thin layer of sweat now apparent on her forehead as she worked away at Lauren's pussy.

"Yes," the brunette moaned shrilly in reply, now barely coherent. Kirsty now moved her hips as close to Lauren's ass cheeks as she physically could, and bent right over and grabbed her friend's fabulous D-cup boobs. Lauren let out a long, deafening moan as Kirsty squeezed and pinched her dark nipples whilst continuing to thrust the strap on in and out her glistening box.

"Cum for me, my beautiful slut," Kirsty murmured huskily in the busty brunette's ear. Lauren was now holding herself up with one hand and furiously rubbing her clit with the other as she desperately tried to reach climax. Kirsty's words combined with the blonde rhythmically slamming the dildo into her pussy only encouraged her further.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!," shrieked Lauren who had given up trying to hold herself with her arms and was now resting her head on the floor as Kirsty ploughed her pussy from behind. Suddenly she let out a long rapturous moan that signalled her orgasm before taking several long, deep breaths of air. Slowly, Kirsty eased the dildo out of her best friend before planting a deep, sensual kiss on the small of her back.

"Looks like you really enjoyed that," Kirsty said grinning mischievously. A thin bead of sweat was visible running down her forehead as she too tried to recover her composure. "Perhaps our slave should clean this off?" Slowly the blonde approached the chair where Jack was tied down and released his wrists from the side of the chair. "Well it seems you really liked watching that slave," she smiled as she eyed up Jack's bulging cock.

"Yes Mistress," replied Jack, who knew better than to touch his aching erection.

"Good slave, now come here and clean this cock for me," ordered Kirsty as she motioned towards her waist. Jack instinctively got down onto his knees in front of the blonde and within seconds had Lauren's familiar taste in her mouth as he licked the dildo clean. First he took his time sucking on the head on the head of the pink plastic cock before running his tongue over its whole surface, scooping up his girlfriend's sweet juices. "Wow seems like my slave is now and eager little cocksucker," grinned Kirsty. "Maybe I'll have to find a real cock for you to have a go on sometime."

Satisfied with his work, she pulled the dildo away from Jack's mouth before turning to Lauren. The brunette was now lying on her back on the floor rubbing her dripping slit with one finger whilst fondling her plentiful chest with the other hand, her knees still trembling as she revelled in the afterglow of her climax.

"Well what do you think baby?" asked Kirsty. "Has my little slave earned the right to an orgasm?"

"I can see it in his eyes," gasped Lauren, still regaining her composure. "He's so desperate to cum. And he's been so well behaved today."

"Yes you are right he has been very obedient for me today," the blonde replied smiling. "I'll tell you what Lauren, if you think he's deserved it you can make him cum."

Jack looked towards his girlfriend with baited breath. She began to scoot across the floor towards him.

"Here both of you," commanded Kirsty as she took a seat on the sofa. "On your knees in front of me." A sadistic smile crossed her lips as the couple obediently complied. "You both look so submissive down there it's unreal."

Jack's whole body froze as Lauren reached across and clasped his stiff rod between her fingers. It was only the softest of touches, but he was so pent up with frustration that it was more than enough for him elicit a strong moan.

"Hands on the back of your head now slave!" barked Kirsty, to which Jack immediately complied. "We wouldn't want you getting over excited and taking matters into your own hands would we!?"

Lauren's hands felt so soft and sensual on his cock. All Jack could do was whimper and wail, almost as if in agony as she teased him, stroking his member so slowly.

"Ooo I love the way you tease him!" Kirsty said enthusiastically. "You're clearly a girl who follows after my own heart."

The brunette appeared to revel in Kirsty's encouragement. "So you like this do you?" she teased as she continued to stroke Jack up and down.

"Yes," he groaned, barely able to speak. "It feels so good."

"I bet you'd love to cum wouldn't you?" she began to stroke Jack a little faster.

"Yes."

"Well I think you better ask permission first."

Jack's eyes were now screwed closed as he desperately tried to hold in his desire to cum. "Please Mistress may I cum?"

"I'm not sure slave. It doesn't sound like you're particularly desperate."

"Please Mistress, I've done everything you've asked of me today. I'm don't think I've ever been more desperate to cum."

There was a pause as the blonde considered Jack's plea. It would have been obvious to anyone in the room that she was loving the situation.

"Very well then slave, you have been very obedient today. You may cum."

Lauren took her stroking to another level, thrusting up and down Jack's shaft with an intensity that quickly turned his moans into uncontrollable yelps. It didn't take long before he was spurting a thick load of cum.

"Well haven't you made quite a mess slave," Kirsty said looking down at the floor.

She was right. The remnants of Jack's load were now smeared over the floor, as well as dirtying the toes of her black heels.

"I think you know what to do slave."

Jack had never felt so humiliated. He bent down onto all fours and began to clean the floor with his tongue.

"I bet that's the first time you've ever tasted your cum isn't it slave?"

Jack looked up at the blonde, drops of his load now clearly visible on his lips. "Yes Mistress," he murmured.

"Well you better get used to it," she replied. "I get the feeling you'll be tasting a lot more of your cum in the future. Well you will if you want to orgasm that is." As Jack went back to cleaning the floor she turned to Lauren. "Why don't you help him out dear?"

Without speaking Lauren bent down next to Jack and put her wrapped her tongue around Kirsty's shoe.

"Good girl I like that you're just as obedient as your boyfriend," cooed Kirsty. "You know I could get used to this little arrangement, having a couple of little pets to play with. What do you say?"

Jack and Lauren both looked up. "Yes Mistress," they answered in unison.

"Excellent," Kirsty replied. "Lauren dear I think you might be needing this." She held out a pink leather collar with the word 'slut' emblazoned on it.

Jack and Lauren both looked at each other, mouths ajar. What had they let themselves in for?