All Comments on 'Slave for a Day'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally unbelievable garbage

Lacking any kind of originality. The minute you decided a guy would cheat on his girlfriend in that manner without discussing it with her you lost any kind of plausibility.

And the dialogue was simply god awful. The first time she hits him with the paddle I think he gets up and breaks it off in her ass, gets dressed and leaves. A terribly uninteresting, boring story. A "1".

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

It was hot and sexy! I liked the way you played the game... Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

can you continue this story with the 3 of them please, it's so good and sexy and making me so horny!!! Can't wait to see what kristy has more in store for them !!

please write another sequel to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spineless?

When it was over Jack stopped at his girlfriend's house and left a note saying "Goodby worthless bitch, you two deserve each other." And he totally avoided them from then on, except to give his girlfriend the finger when he saw her on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bull shit story

Kristy has no control over either of her two so called slaves. They should just jump her and spank her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

A perfect Day!!!!!

TyrnavosTyrnavosover 6 years ago
Good fun!

Ignore the trolls, they all seem to have problems with powerful women. (Or is there just one troll who can't let it go?) Your pleasure in writing it comes through, and that's very sexy.

HapTimHapTimalmost 3 years ago

story line was very disappointing. I thought the point of him not telling his girlfriend, who had agreed to the arrangement in the first place and was obviously going to know anyways, was to build tension and friction between the couple. And it didn't do anything except make me wonder why you did it ib=n the first place. sex scenes were good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kirsty told Jack to go open a bottle of wine and bring in the tray of snacks, she had prepared earlier whilst she and Lauren showered and dressed. He was to be on his knees when they returned as they had one more surprise for him.

He had never felt so humiliated in his life. He started to get more annoyed as he listened to the two of them having fun in the shower. He undid his collar, pulled his jeans and T-shirt on and waited behind the door.

Kirsty and Lauren returned,, this time they were both wearing nothing but strap-ons. They called his name out and looked a little confused when he didn’t answer immediately.

He kicked Lauren behind the knee and as she started to collapse he punched Kirsty in the side of the neck. She went down and he grabbed the cuffs and quickly immobilized them back to back on the floor. They realized what was going on and started to scream abuse at him.

Jack simply smiled coldly. He went to the kitchen, grabbed a couple of large jugs, filled them with ice cold water & returned. Slowly, oblivious to their cries, he emptied the freezing water over them. The girls spluttered and started to beg for release. Jack returned to the kitchen, refilled the jugs and emptied more ice cold water over the two bitches. “Not quite so funny now is it ?” he asked as he turned to leave. “Enjoy the rest of your evening ladies, should only take you a few hours to release yourselves” .

He smiled to himself as he closed the front door and made his way home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.