Sissification 101: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so hot," I answered, in awe of her beauty, in awe of how stimulating it was to see her getting the raw pleasure she deserved.

"What's hot about it?" she asked, as she kept taking it all.

"Watching a dominant, young, built, black man fucking my woman with his huge cock, and doing my job," I answered, each word making my clitty numb with rejected pleasure.

"You're okay with young black studs fucking me while you watch?" she probed further, already knowing the answer, as she began bouncing back to meet his thrusts, her increasing moans signaling her orgasm was already imminent.

"Yes, baby, you deserve all the black cock you can ever want," I said, imagining her at the frat house, taking a dozen or more young, viral cocks. One in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in each hand... she was quite the multitasker in everything she did.

"You want to watch me getting gangbanged by black boys?" she asked, as she and her black paramour seemed to be in a perfect rhythm.

"Yes, anything for you," I said, watching the best reality episode ever, as I moved my finger to my caged clitty and discovered a large amount of pre-cum dripping out.

"Shut up and take my fat dick, slut," Carter ordered, as I tasted my pre-cum, wishing it could be Carter's real load.

"Yes Master," Joan agreed, as she finally closed her eyes, leaned her head down, grabbed the blankets for extra comfort, and took that black cock for all she was worth.

Seconds later, as Carter resumed his control of the pounding, Joan became really animated, although she kept her eyes closed as she thrilled to the euphoria growing inside her.

"Yes Master, make me your white slut!"

"Fuck my cunt with that big black cock!"

"Give that black dick to me!"

"Show my faggot boyfriend what a real man can do for a woman!"

Then as I was still wincing at being called a faggot, she babbled incoherently as she came unlike anytime I'd ever witnessed, including from my magical tongue, or even that magical Cadillac of all sex toys I'd gifted her. "Mother fucker... oh fuck... shit... Jesus Christ... yes... yes... oh mother fucking hell... yes!"

Her orgasmic scream, as well as the nasty words that preceded it, were loud enough to wake the dead, and likely even give them erections having nothing to do with rigor mortis, as her entire body quaked like she was suffering an epileptic seizure, while the bed was simultaneously in the midst of an earthquake!

No way I could ever make her scream like that!

"Oh yeah, and that's just the first one," Carter bragged, as he continued slamming into my girlfriend without even a pause.

"Oh fuck," Joan moaned weakly, the pleasure of her orgasm, mixed with the pleasure of the continued fucking, clearly really working over her entire body.

"Enjoying yourself, sissy?" Carter asked, a smug dominant smirk on his face.

"Very much," I nodded, watching my girl undergoing such pleasure bringing great pleasure to me.

"Why?" he asked.

"It's just so good to see her getting everything she wants and needs from a young stud like yourself," I answered.

"Oh God, keep fucking me," Joan moaned, a second orgasm seemingly rising right after the first.

Carter kept fucking her for another minute before Joan asked, finally recovering enough from the first orgasm to get re-involved, "Want to watch me ride this big black cock, baby?"

"God, yes," I said, Joan then becoming the aggressor, as she exerted herself and pushed the much larger Carter onto his back.

"I like a gal who knows what she wants," Carter said, as Joan straddled him reverse cowboy.

"I need to ride this big black dick while my sissy watches," Joan said, as her pussy engulfed the saluting black rod.

"Yes, ride that big black cock," I encouraged as I watched, in a trance from the amazing magic trick Joan was doing.

The long black cock was there... and then it was gone. And then it was there again... and...

It was such a beautiful sight.

Magical.

Erotic.

I was completely captivated.

"You like watching me fuck this big black cock?" she asked as she slowly rode it.

"It's so fucking hot," I admitted, still entranced by what I was witnessing.

"Now, ride with me," she ordered. "Time yourself so we're fucking our respective cocks in unison."

"Okay," I agreed, putting both my hands on the chair as I tried to sync with Joan's movements.

Three times I started, but couldn't quite time it perfectly.

Joan stopped completely, resting on his cock and said, "All right, sit down on that cock."

"I am," I said, each of us sitting on a big black cock... although hers was bigger and of course, real. I couldn't deny I was a little jealous.

"On three, rise up."

"Okay."

"One... two... three," she counted, and we both rose up.

"And on three, go down," she instructed. "One... two... three."

And we each sat back down on our cock.

For a minute she continued counting, and in perfect unison we rode our respective cocks. I couldn't explain it, but even though she had another man's cock deep in her pussy, this was incredibly intimate... as if we were the only two fuckers in the world.

So I didn't even notice when she quit counting and we seamlessly continued in unison.

"Oh yeah, ride that cock, baby," she moaned, as she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

"I don't have those," I joked, as I cupped my male versions at the same time, trying to replicate her actions... trying to look and act as feminine as possible.

"Maybe we should get you some."

"Oooooh," I moaned, the idea of having tits so fucking hot, and not something I'd really thought about that much until now.

"Yes, a nice pair of tits would be an excellent accessory to your feminization," she added.

"Ooooooh, yes," I moaned, my clitty desperate to break free from the cage keeping it captive.

For the next couple minutes, we fucked in perfect synchronicity.

There wasn't any talking... just moaning... just the sounds of bodies colliding....

We were eventually pulled out of this silent, sweet, exotic, kinky connection when Carter groaned and said, "Time for me to resume control, bitches."

He lifted my girlfriend up in the air, flipped her onto her back, pulled her feet first to the edge of the bed, and while standing on the floor, slammed into her. Joan's feet were high in the air as he piledrove into her with his hands grasping her ankles, as I kept bouncing on my fake cock, now for the first time able to see his tight black ass pounding my girl.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me in front of my sissy," Joan moaned loudly, this angle and his aggressive thrusts really turning her on.

"I'm going to come deep in this white pussy," Carter said.

"Oh yes, please fill my cunt with your dominant seed, and then my sissy will eat it all up, won't you Erica?"

"Oh yes, I'll eat every drop of your cum from my girlfriend's pussy," I agreed, "what a treat!" bouncing on the cock hungrily, wishing I could take a real ten-inch cock like my girl was doing so easily.

"Oh yes, fill my white cunt right up," Joan begged, as she wrapped her nylon-clad legs around his black ass and pulled him deeper inside her.

I kept bouncing on the dick in my pussy, knowing that although the pleasure right now was all-consuming and coursing through my very being, there was no way I could possibly climax... the cage literally breaking my balls.

"Oh yes, come in my cunt, shoot that big load up my box," Joan continued her nasty talk, even as her second orgasm was about to erupt.

"Come with me," Carter said, as he slammed her petite body hard.

"Oh, yes, I'm so close already," Joan moaned, as she bucked her hips up to meet his deep thrusts.

"Now, slut, come all over my black cock... right... now!!" Carter ordered.

"Oh yes, Master, yes, yes, oh my God, yes," Joan screamed, as her second orgasm from his big black cock cascaded through her.

"Aaaaaaaah," Carter grunted, as he deposited his big load in her cunt, as I recalled that his first load was still all over my face.

God, I wanted to see his cock spewing inside her. (Probably physically impossible.)

God, I wanted to feel his cock inside me. (Probably as soon as Joan got me ready for it.)

God, I wanted to eat that cream pie. (Any moment now!)

Carter pumped in and out of Joan for a few seconds more, before pulling out and ordering, "Come and get the creampie you've been craving so badly."

"Yes, Master," I agreed eagerly, climbing awkwardly off the black dildo that had been keeping me endlessly on the brink of euphoria, yet with the cage obstructing my ability to reach euphoria... but... but... in spite of my desperation to come after so long, first things first! And I scurried over, her to the leaking creampie, Joan's legs still wide open and for once for me.

I dove in, licking up a big wad of cum that was dipping out of her as Joan moaned, "Yes, baby, eat that creampie. Slurp that big load out of my pussy!"

I plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could, my tongue able to reach almost as deep into her pussy as my tiny penis used to do.

"Oh yes, eat my creampie, eat up every drop of Master's cum, and my cum," Joan ordered, as her hand grabbed the back of my neck.

She pulled me even deeper into her pussy, my face getting varnished with the sweet, heavenly mixture of their cum cocktail.

I licked for several minutes, slowing down over time, and just enjoying her sweet nectar.

To my surprise, when she let go of my head, I sat up, and Carter was gone.

Joan said, "He left a couple minutes ago."

"Oh."

"Was it all you imagined?" she asked.

"It was," I admitted. "It was so raw."

"It was quite intense," she admitted, sitting up and kissing me.

"It was a lot intense," I joked when she broke the kiss.

"I really got pulled into the raw passion," she said.

"You seemed to enjoy it," I smiled.

"As did you," she said, as she stood up and looked at the chair.

"Shit, you really did enjoy watching me get fucked, didn't you?" she asked, as she scooped some wetness from the chair I'd been sitting on, and offered me her finger.

I opened my mouth and sucked my pre-cum off her finger... wondering how much pre-cum had oozed out of my clitty as the session went on.

"Good girl," she purred, as she pulled her finger out and walked to the hot tub.

"Maybe a little," I answered with a smile, returning to the original question she'd asked about my enjoyment.

"Yeah, just a little, I imagine," she said, pressing the button to turn on the hot tub.

"The tiniest amount," I said, putting my fingers together and then, thinking I was funny, pointing to my dick.

"Oh, so you mean not at all," she joked back, as she began getting the rest of the way undressed. "Come join me?"

"Definitely," I said, still hoping she was going to uncage me.

We both got undressed, and she grabbed the wine, poured two glasses and said, as she handed me one, "A toast."

"To what?" I asked.

"To a new beginning," she answered.

"To a new beginning," I agreed, as our glasses clinked together, and we sipped our drinks.

"And to love," she added.

"Yes, definitely to love, my love," I nodded, before we clinked our glasses again, and we both downed our entire glasses of wine.

THE END OF CHAPTER 4...

Coming next:

Sissification 101 Chapter 5... where Erica refines her cock sucking skills and prepares her pussy for Carter's BBC.