All Comments on 'Sissification 101: Ch. 04'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this

I love this series, my little white clitty gets stiff in my panties whenever my wife and I read this together. I often wish Leanne would cuckold me with a BBC. Please keep going so I can keep eating my sissy cream from her pussy.

Sissy Kimmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
New sissy

I am a new cross dressing sissy.My wife is the dom between the two of us.She always gets what she wants.I am not strong enough and to much of a sissy to say no.One day her and her girl friend told me i now was going to become their sissy bitch.I now dress and live as a women.Hair make up nails eyes lashes lips full face make up.I must always wear bra thong garter belt stockings heels and dresses at all times.She has now taken to bring her friends over to use me as the went to.I have to suck off he male friends and let her lady friends fuck me.She has let a group use me for a gang bang party more then once.I am truly her sissy bitch with no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I am new to the sissy scene but i love it, this story is so hot, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if she will replace him with more in line with her needs sexually after she tires of playing these games or is it actually true love that will continue through marriage. No matter how it goes, this is a well written story with chapters that are just the right length. Thanks for posting it, although it seems I am somewhat late to,the party but that’s me, always a day late and a dollar short.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

I need to find a BBC

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

465. Made a mistake and put this in the wrong place. I guess I was trying to put this series behind me. I don’t get off on sissy stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES