All Comments on 'Sierra's Amazing Mouth'

by ChancesAre

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
RigatonyRigatonyabout 9 years ago
absolute perfection.

This is not only one of the most well written stories I've ever read, it also portrays my innermost taboo desires near perfect. I can't remember the last time I read a story here that had absolutely zero misspellings, or grammatical errors. Thank you so much for this amazing tale, I can't wait for your next submission.

Again, Thank You, Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious

Delicious story

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing a great story.

clintorresclintorresabout 9 years ago
What a fantastic story!

While I was expecting Sierra to bury her face in Rose 's pussy as Danny was behind her, I was turned on the whole time while reading. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Best. Dirty. Talk. EVER!!!!!!

jaccorjaccorabout 9 years ago
Please do not stop writing and submitting.

This was one of the few stories I have ever rated a five. I would be extremely disappointed if you did not submit more stories. I look forward to each and every one of them. I hope fervently that there will be many. Thank you.

cncstevecncsteveabout 9 years ago
More!

Please continue this story

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrabout 9 years ago
Hot, very very hot.

Very nice, if you enjoy writing please continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Intense

This story seemed to just flow and while a bit fantastic, it kept me riveted until the very end. At the end, the story worked and worked well. I for one wouldn 't mind trading places with "Daniel".

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 9 years ago
This may be the most religious story on lit.

I mean the characters bring up god nonstop! Other than a lack of diverse dialog, it was pretty decent. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good work

I enjoyed that. The writing was well done. The story flowed well and the sex was hot. I have never read anything quite like it on lit. That in it self is pretty amazing for a first time poster. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent

keep writing

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Hated it

This is my first negative comment on this site. If I didn't like the story, I just ignored it. In this case, I hated the character, Sierra. Simply could not find any redeeming quality in her. Hated, hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TWO FUCKING HOURS

This story was well written and very intense it kept me busy for two hours if you know what I mean keep it up I'll be lookin for another story from you.

oops_1234oops_1234about 9 years ago
Electric

I would give this a six or a star * * if that were possible!!!!! Eckkkkk I almost came without jerking my dick!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If her family is rich why would they share a hotel room? He's a complete stranger, not to mention a male stranger. If they're rich it makes no sense for 3 ppl to share when 2 of them don't know each other.

evanspritchardevanspritchardabout 9 years ago
MOAR!

You need to write more stories RIGHT NOW!

I don't normally go for mom/milf incest but that was amazing!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Read

Great story. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot but annoying.

The writing was well paced and hot but I couldn't finish the story because of how obnoxious Sierra's dialogue was.

rhjivrhjivalmost 9 years ago
One of the top 10 stories I have ever read

One of the top 10 stories I have ever read. Sierra's dialog with her mother pushed me right over the edge. PLEASE WRITE MORE!

DeathMagixDeathMagixalmost 9 years ago
Great story. Awful dialogue.

Couldn't finish reading it because of Sierra's dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story!

I must say that I don't agree with anyone who hated the dialogue, the over the top nature of it was just divine! The faux disgust Sierra was projecting added that kick of taboo that many stories on this site are missing.

PerimedesPerimedesalmost 9 years ago
Fucking Fabulous!

Forget all the naysayers, this was absolutely over the top hot! Every bit of Sierra's dialogue was brilliant. One of the hottest stories I've ever read. Keep up the great work. I'd love a sequel if it's at all possible to top this.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 9 years ago
You reeled me in

I'll be up front: I dislike anal, in every shape and size ;) I'm also not that crazy about stroke fantasies. However, I just gave this one five stars. It was so damned hot that I didn't mind at all.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963almost 9 years ago
BEST EVER

I have been reading stories on this site for years, and some start well and end too fast others have no plot to them and just are bad. This one starts slow, goes into some voyeurism it seems then goes beyond 5 stars and anything you could imagine. By far on of the top 10 stories on this site, please keep writing and don't lose the "passion"

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxalmost 9 years ago
Cartoon fiction

Really the parents are so well off, being the Dad is a doctor and all, they go to a expensive restaurant and then instead of taking a taxi home they "split the cost of a room." Hmm not buying it. The mother would have got her own room, which makes the whole point of the story moot. Totally, with a capital T un-realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story!

I only have 1 little gripe. its not even essential for the story but there are a couple of different times where word choice made it feel a bit weird. like there was a better word but the one you chose still fit. Still loved the story and give it 7 out of 5 stars.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
To be perfectly honest...

...more than just a bit too much! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First short story?

If it is, which I doubt, it was insanely well done. 5/5 stars. It would have been 6 but it seemed a bit unrealistic. More character building would be nice, and a sequel.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 9 years ago
Awful

Lack of a build-up, one sided conversation, abuse of terms like "sexy" and such.

2 stars

zaxmaste89zaxmaste89almost 9 years ago
Mindblowing!!!

Just awesome. Loved it absolutely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A bit much

You have the right idea, but it was just too long. Sierra's chattering really was a bit much and the others were barely saying a word. No one else was talking until the end. Dialogue should have been more inclusive. Descriptions are excellent, visuals right on. Bottom line...make it shorter and allow other characters to develop a personality. I'll give you 4 stars for creativity and effort. Might have been interesting if Sierra's father had shown up in the middle of all that. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dad

Maby they can take it home next time and get dad invalvd?.He starts out mad then he end's up giving it to all 3 .Then tacks it from all 3 ;)

TravelTabooTravelTabooover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Want to second a bunch of things already said: I love the faux disgust, it added to the taboo, and of course keep writing! I also liked that Sierra was totally in control: that's why she was the only one talking. Everyone else was basically doing what told them to do (or usually what she technically said NOT to do). That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing mouth!!!!!!!!!

Sierra's soliloquy is very erotic.Liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good for the most part

The dialogue with Sierra was a bit much, and when she first was playing with him when Rose was sleeping, it dragged on and on with the "I can't believe she's doing this with her mom right there" over and over. Practically every other paragraph was just reiterating the same thing for the first page. Other than that I liked it a lot though.

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenover 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

I normally don't enjoy parent/child stories. The fact that mom barely talked was perfect. Sierra was dominant and controlling without being abusive and insulting. One of the best stories ever.

columbus4phuncolumbus4phunover 8 years ago
You Delivered!

A lot of people will have an intro to their story stating how hot you will be from reading it, have extra tissues on hand while reading the story, etc. Most of the time I find I am reading a decent story but nothing earth shattering as promised. With that being said, you delivered! I won't go into what I liked and what I didn't. I will just say that I was immensely turned on during the entire encounter and loved every written word.

Whether this story produces other chapters or not, I will remember this one and continue to read what you produce. Thanks!!!

Keith

columbus4phun@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This story was the hottest I've ever read. I couldn't finish it in a single session, so spanning over a couple weeks I finally got to the end and I was not disappointed. Certainly an instant fav.

youdotyoudotover 8 years ago
wow

5 out of 5 is an understatement

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Hotest fucking story I have read in a long time.

Loved it. Can't wait for "Any Time"

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Incredible!

Incredible story! It just kept pulling me in deeper. It wasn't just sex. It was so much more. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

A top story! Very well written. Just held me right on the edge. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Well structured and Intense. Grabs the mind and body right off the bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the very best. Your timing was extraordinary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

You poor sick depraved wanker

NeonKnight2k8NeonKnight2k8about 8 years ago
You're getting my vote!

I could drone on about how fantastic and brilliant your writing and story were, etc.

Suffice to say you get my vote for the 2015 awards. No matter what the result, you're a winner in my book.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 8 years ago
5/5 easy

Loved it all, but just a few details I'd like to comment on:

The dad. Did he REALLY get called away, or was that planned? Was everything planned from the beginning? Does Sierra really want to have sex with her dad (PLEASE no, if you ask me :))?

Reading between the lines, especially after the two lines about Rose "being used to" her daughters dirty talk, and Sierra asking her mother "how do you always take so much cock in your ass", it seems that the parents probably have an open relationship and Sierra has gotten involved with their playtime before, or at the very least Sierra has seen/heard about her fathers 'size' ("so much cock" either meaning many cocks or one big cock) from her mother and Rose is simply cheating on her husband without him knowing with Sierra knowing alot about her fantasies etc (which it was explained earlier she did have a keen intuition about).

I assume this will be a one-shot and never really explained so it will be up to the readers to decide what to think, but if you do decide on a sequel I would personally not like to see the father get 'involved', unless the involvement is simply something like being in the next room unaware of or consenting to his wife getting fucked in the other room.

Thanks for the great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Intense, dirty, filthy talk, fingers up his ass, (...love that when a woman does that to me...) and when Mom whispers in his ear.....OMG!!!! I fuckin' loved it! keep writing, you are good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No! No! No!

I can't believe it ended! This by far, my favorite story! I actually read every line! Tbh, I love how it slowly yet beautifully written Dan consented to having sex. It felt so natural! If sequel (is there one already?) I think there should be one with the dad involved? Perhaps watching and dirty talking? Also, I got the feeling this whole "have sex with my boyfriend" has happened before. Like damn, to be oddly nonchalant about this is crazy! Could it be these two beautiful women have lured other men into their two bed hotel room, only to be used sexually and heavenly? Who knows?

kayseakayseaalmost 8 years ago
Well, Damn.

Not my usual type of thing, but, wow, I have no words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have just come in a train full of ppl

So damn good

More pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glorious!

AbsoliUtely glorious!

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Wow, wow, wow!

You made my day with this one. Amazing, superb, fantastic, my mind is blank from how good this story was. This story should be on the front page as an example to what every writer should strive for. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!!!

Goddamm I wish I was in that hotel room...we'd still be there!!! There better be more cumming.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely giving awesome!

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good writer

Too bad you haven't yet realized that the secret of a good story is saying the most with the least amount of words. This would have been a much better story with a few less pages. Try editing it down to less than four pages. If you care about writing and honest with yourself I think you'll see what I mean.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Oh "Blah, blah, blah."

Yeah, it was a bit long, but it was one hell of a ride, too!

Seriously though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That was just a gut reaction on my part.

But I gave it 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the 'too-wordy' complaint

Not a word was wasted. Not a word was extraneous. Truly one of the best stories on Literotica.

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

Excess description, but still enjoyable. Would like to see a less wordy follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange

I found it a little strange.... sisters rather than mother/daughter would have been better...the sex was well described but as others have said, too much talking.....try sisters next time you do a threesome... (escapee from jersey City who cannot seem to get registered here)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Keep doing what you're doing. It's hot. You're hot. And now I'm hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!

This one was over the top with eroticism and ALL happy endings, an orgasmic feast throughout. It was such fun to join them, wet fingers flying. Whew! Happy kitty. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Review

The best I've read on here so far, it's gonna take a lot of beating, to be continued with stories 2, 3 and 4 I hope.

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 6 years ago
The Best

I believe this was the best story I've ever read here. Glad I found you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BEST INCEST STORY so far

good buildup, amazing storytelling, and the way Sierra teases everyone.....without a doubt it was amazing and clever.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best I have read. The writer really has a knack for putting the vision in my head! Both heads. Really enjoyed it.

ymmvymmvalmost 5 years ago
Best and Most Exciting Story I've Ever Read

Story had a terrific theme and the execution was just awesome! Sierra's dirty talk made the whole story. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. Rose was a great addition, but Sierra really carried the tale! Very well-crafted and fun to read. Thank you so much for this!!

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 4 years ago
That was INTENSE!!

Incredible work.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
wow 5 stars

unbelievably hot. clever, well written as well!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago
Perfect

If I knew who the players were going to be I would probably have skipped this story. That would have been a profound shame. This is my all time favorite erotic story now, by a huge margin! Perfectly done.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 3 years ago

Can I just say ... HOLY SHIT! Well done.

pcman1950pcman1950almost 3 years ago

2nd read was as hot as the first. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Charming premise.

Harf to imagine it as reality, but as erotic speculation it simply doesn't get any better.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing premise.

Unlike any other story on Literotica.

Chock full of details that make it among the handful of best stories here.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOLY...

That was definitely one of the best executed stories I have ever read on this site

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story. A thrilling read. Will there be more?

TheHat900TheHat900over 1 year ago

Truly superb! I’ll be coming back to this, for sure.

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

What a lucky bastard! The gradual buildup was pure sexual torture and I loved it. Great writing and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best I have ever read so far on Literotica! Fantastic!

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

A master class in bedroom dirty talking. 5 stars.

Ladnier5Ladnier510 months ago

Just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing premise.

There is no better story on Literotica.

FIVE stars.

spitzenortspitzenort6 months ago

One of the best Storys I everything read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit strange and over the edge, but well done; I'm still squirming in my chair. Thank you.

ca2dcca2dc2 months ago

I’m speechless! Wow!!

Fire_For_EffectFire_For_Effectabout 1 month ago

Should be able to add a sixth star to one story we think is deserving. This is perfect

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

NNHHH!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Love how your mind expresses creatively and freely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancesAre@ChancesAre
Getting back into story telling again after trying some other writing projects. I just love the short story genre so much. Just submitted a new story- 'Sick in the Head' on 6/30. We'll see how soon it posts, hopefully by the weekend. Hope you like it.