All Comments on 'She's with Him'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So many questions on this but I will focus on two.

Because he loved her so much he wanted to give her something and that something is having bareback sex with other men, but she doesnt even let him watch as he wanted. So my first question. How many wives, after so many years, would try to make their husbands happy, stay in a hotel room waiting, knowing their husband was in another hotel room with his lover. The wife making the arrangements after talking the husband into taking a lover but then not being allowed to watch as she wanted to. My goodness I bet you could count the number of women on one hand if that many. You see their is really no reverse cuckold scene with the wife knowing, suggesting, and facilitating the affair. Yes just as woman cheating there are husbands cheating, we arent talking of cheating here, we are talking of one spouse supporting the other spouse in taking a lover, while the other spouse has no lover and supports the affair. If you try to imagine the story in that regard it collapses totally. Finally the couple is described as both professionally employed. How often do professional people, male or female, revert to slang talk? The one example that glared out at me was the use of the cuz in place of because. It smacks ya in da face like, ya know, lo class street junkies playin at bein real. The medical, physical, and emotional issues involved in this I will let others take on. I did my thing, since women would not put up with this scene, I cant really imagine any man would unless of course he was trying to document her infidelity for a divorce or legal proceding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More of the I want and You give. We are in love

A teenager had to write this, or someone who has no concept of what being in love is. This is a story of one person who only wants what makes them happy. They care nothing for the husband and have never really been in love or any concept of the joy of what a man and a woman can have when they feel a bond that makes their whole life and soul complete.<P>Sad that anyone would find such an arrangement a marriage much less a love of another. I hope anyone who finds this a fitting life style someday finds out what true love is. It is not “I will do anything you want because I love you,” it is “I will do anything for us to make both of us happy.” This crappy fantasy is nothing but selfish excuses of a sad mind.

jeninfloridajeninfloridaabout 16 years agoAuthor
so many little men

that are able to leave nasty comments and yet...say that this was written by a teenager. Why are you men soo afraid? does a strong woman freak you out? maybe cuz you can't control her? I'm all for fan email and have gotten a few emails that made this experience amazing. I just wish that you little boys had the balls to put your name or where you were located on, instead of hinding, like little men in skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Exellent!

My wife and I loved it. The negative comments seem to be from just two wackos re-logging in and pretending to be a multitude. You have to give them points for commitment. Kind of implies their bitter. Probably don't have a wife or girl friend to share. Probably can't afford a plastic dolly to share. I guess we know why they are so twisted. :-)

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxabout 16 years ago
The ending was a bit weak...

Frankly, I have little respect for cuckolds. I have enjoyed their wives on several occasions, but only encountered one woman who said her husband was knew and wanted to watch. It was too freaky for me. I enjoyed her, and I don't know what her husband did while we spent the night but I've wondered about it.

<p>

I do think you are a very erotic writer and you make great use of the greatest sex organ---the brain.

<p>

Still I feel a bit disappointed with this piece. Since I don't understand the mentality that would enjoy having your wife used by a different man, I hoped for some insight. I also don't feel like I've learned any thing about the wife and her feelings for her husband. Frankly, I found the scene a bit shallow. A woman who has had misgivings for years but feels she can cut lose in the big city and now she thinks it is great? That could happen, but I think it's more likely that they would have some issues to work through. They have been faithful for so long and now he is pouring a used rubber into the sink? That's a wonderful image and in many ways very powerful. However to rush into a blow job and all is well doesn't seem realistic.

<p>

Frankly, I hope that rather than just a series of additional sex scenes you'll explore what happens when the whole thing sinks in. How does she see herself, why isn't she bothered by her actions? How does she see her husband? Does he have any second thoughts? This isn't some young couple but folks who've had years together and this is a major change for them. I would like to see some of that taking place. Fill out the characters and make them people I know instead of caricatures.

<p>

Frankly, although your writing is good, the only reason I've given you top score is that you don't deserve the 0's my real grade would be about an 78. I think you have the talent to do better and I hope you will.

iakatziakatzabout 16 years ago
Please write more...

I really enjoyed this story, it had a very familiar theme that has been done a lot here and I might also say badly by a few. I liked the style and it left me wanting to know more of what happens with this couple, maybe next time he will get to watch? I liked reading his thoughts and would love to read a future installment from her perspective. I get real tired of authors who only worry about telling the reader how big everyone's cock is and little about how the characters got to (or into) the situation being written about. I've had this desire myself and for some reason (I can't quite explain why) your story connected with me so deeply. I'm writting this several hours after I read it and now I'm back reading it a 2nd time. Putting myself in that situation would just about kill me with jealously but would also turn me on big time. From what I've seen this story line either is a big turn on or a big turn off without too many opinions in the middle. Thanks so much and please continue this fine story for us. Just ignore the negative trolls here, the only reason they're here is to advance their far right agenda of hate, intolerance and bigotry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gimme a break

Gimme a break - it isn't like the story line wasn't clearly previewed with the title. If you don't like this topic, if you can only understand the scenario in terms of humiliation, then just go to another category. Those who seek out this genre just to put it down need to do some serious introspection. The story was pretty well written, could have used an editor or proofer in a couple of places. 'Looking forward to the "next chapter."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I don't get it

Stories like this are a minefield and people seem surprised and insulted by negative fallout, well get used to it if you want to write this genre. The story itself is not unique as it gives little insight into the minds of the characters, the husband is the typical wimp (nothing special there) the wife is the typical slut (nothing special there either) so this story is just like all the other cuckold stories and only appeals to those who enjoy humiliating husbands (there must be a lot of angry women on this site). The plot is not believable and the thought process is sketchy at best. If you really want to make this into a really good story, try adding some depth to the characters instead of focusing on trying to make people believe that real men want to watch their wives get fucked by other men. The truth of the matter is absolutely no spouse who truly loves their spouse would subject him/her too this type of humiliation. In the real world there are real consequences for adultery and very few juries would convict a spouse for bringing about violence upon another spouse and their lover(s) under the type situations presented in these stories (it only takes one person to hang a jury and cause a mistrial).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
omg

My Skin is thick, just give me something useful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
men who are "self-confidence enough" to

pimp their wives out are into PRIVATE, PERSONALIZED, LIVE porn. <p>

there is nothing "wrong" with that; it's just that after the ooooh and aaaaah from the wives --- since they ARE USED as the depository of sperms, saliva, and other human excretions --- they MAY just get all the nasty little squirming viruses and bacteria and germs,,,, of which some ARE DEADLY. <p>

is there any thing "wrong" with the men wanting their wives to do that?, or the wives wanting to scream "Oh, god, you stuff me so deep, so lovingly hard,,, I love you and your 15 dick so much! give it to me, yeah, give it to me,,, piss in my cunt, spew your sauce in there, let it go, deep inside,,, oh, God, this is so romantic...",,,, <p>

i mean, after such nonsense --- most of which are self-induced fakery --- what do the women actually get?, other than the human wastes and deposits?, really? not a whole lot.... <p>

their big, self-confidence, generous/sharing husbands? yeah, PRIVATE LIVE PORN! so I guess everyone wins, including Jamal, LeRoy, Mbuto, et al whose dicks are lovingly caressed and licked clean, from one stupid screaming womana to another across town.... ;o)

jeninfloridajeninfloridaabout 16 years agoAuthor
I'm glad that I've moved poeple to write

but why do you men hide? why are you so afraid to post your name, email address, or the state you live in? are you that ashamed of what you write or post here? its nice to get feedback but why say something nasty due to the fact that this is a L.W. type story....don't you realize that some 60% of marriages fail or have affairs? LW is a emotional roller coaster ride....if one hates L.W. why read a L.W. story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
40%

Of marriages end because of abuse of some sort,25% because of money problems, adultery is less then 10% of divorces.About 1 in a million husbands would want wife to do this yet story after story is on this subject. It's easy to write sex scenes if hubbie in story wants wife to experience sex with other men,swinging is more common in real life yet every day another story and the same three single perverts write ya baby thats hot.Any man I have known would rather be beat with a big stick than sit in bar while wife is upstairs getting fucked by some guy.Most wives would leave husband and take kids if he really wanted her to do this.Hopefully this won't be a major theme of yours, I'm sure you could do better, Thanks.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 16 years ago
All Right, I'll Bite

And I'll leave my handle and state to boot. Several problems with this story: (1) Cliche Cliche Cliche (the only thing missing is cuckold hubby liking the sperm out of Margie's pussy - JPB where are you when we need you?), (1a) The previous anon stated it correctly, "1 in a million husbands would want wife to do this yet story after story is on this subject", (2) How would you feel about a wife who sets up her husband to get laid with a woman more beautiful and shapely than herself so that "next time" she gets to watch? Wouldn't you think she was a little abnormal? (3) Another anon pointed out the issue of STD's - I have no problem with a fantasy world without STD's but a "realistic" kind of story loses something due to the unfortunate reality of STD's. Bottom line - JIF you are a reasonably good writer, but this theme is <i>so </i> over used and worn out - I think you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Not a cliche at all but a serious turn on. To the reviewer below, sucking another man's cum from any woman but especially the woman you love is a total turn and one of my favorite things to do and think about often. It's not a wimp thing at all but there is a perverse pleasure in being submissive just as much as there is in being dominating and I like to do both on occasions. The fact that many people like to do, read about it or fantasize about it does not make it a cliche necessarily just popular with some open minded folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

One of the sexiest stories I have read; I found it easy to identify with him and found it very arousing. Please write more, my personal preference would be for more of the preliminaries - dancing, touching etc - you write this part very well.

Mike

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Sorry

But in your opening statement you claimed you we not going down the cuckold route but really in this story you have. Let's get this straight, the husband surggests to the wife about sleeping with other men, she then chooses to dance in front of him with other men, turns them on and her self, the husband briefly gets jealous but because he wants this he stops getting jealous and then when the wife turns around and TELLS him she doesn't want him there to watch, which lets be honest thats what HE wants to do, he say s okay dear anything you want. She goes up stairs has a great time and tells him all about it, and I'm not sure but at the end of the story it seems like this is their lifestyle now. So I know technically it's not cheating but I can see a time very soon where the wife will want to do thingsby herself again and not tell the husband about it. This sounds very close to cuckolding to me. One last thing when are they going to tell their kids,friends,co-workers what they are doing if they want to enter this lifestyle the least they can do is let people know. Okay apart from all of the above the writeing was okay, I just didn't like the content. Hypocrite? ME? you bet.

jeninfloridajeninfloridaabout 16 years agoAuthor
the cuckold

Guess when I hear the term "Cuckold" I think of a very submissive husband, and I didn't view the character in this story as being submissive. He wanted to share his wife and wanted to explore the swinging life style. However, he is a stong man, in that he gave his wife the freedom to allow her to explore and try something new...with out punishment or embarrasment. that to me is a strong man and not a cuckold. a cuckold only cares about being humiliated. so my def., of a cuckold might be incorrect but that is what i think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I loved it. You did an excellent job of developing the plot and I was very impressed with your technique. You can tell you did a great job by the number of people you pissed off. I found it completely believable and I was sad it wasn't longer. Anytime a story with this theme is well written there are those among us who feel their manhood threatened...but they still have to read it. They can't stop and they feel they must bash the author when they finish. If it had been poorly written they wouldn't bother. I doubt straight folks bash gay stories, but maybe they do.

If you come to a website that is devoted to erotic stories and then get offended because you feel some are perverted, you need help. What did you expect? You wouldn't go to a strip club and be offended by the nudity would you? Some of these folks would. I hope you write more like this. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good try

I like the concept and your intension, but for some reason just couldn't get into it. Something was missing about the way it was written. Anyway good try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good writing

very good wroting but I hate wimp stories when the hubby, even when he agreed first, is put down and trashed like this wife by not keeping her end of the agreement to let him watch. Otherwise very good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't confuse Hotwife with cuckold...

I'm not sure I could take this beyond fantasy, and I cannot really explain the dynamics that all play into the gift from both husband and wife in this experience. A number of important issues are involved here (wimp is not one of them; on the contrary, this takes more courage than some people realize)... This kind of passion play requires a huge amount of trust and honesty in a loving relationship. Twenty years ago, I received a late night call from a buddy, asking if I could lend a hand. I got out of bed, and went over to find his wife waiting for me... and it wasn't a 'hand' that they wanted me to share with them. Maybe I should write about this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How about another part to this story? You know the

next time when the husband gets to watrch her fuck. That's the best part.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It was just lust she gave the lover

I don't see why it's so hard for some to see the difference between just fucking, and the love a woman has for the man she is wants to spend the rest of her life with. Sure she fucks her man that she's in loves with, but there's a hell of a lot more to the relationship than just fucking. I can see her fucking the guy she picked up in the bar, and then have a loving relationship with her husband just a few minutes later. Like her husband said, she will be in my bed tonight after she gets done playing around. If she is a sensual woman , she's going to be excited and enjoy fucking hew new lover, but that doesn't mean she loves her husband any less.Thanks for the great story, and I hope that you continue with another adventure of the two sexy people and the next time he gets to watch and maybe join in while she fucks her lover......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written story

but didn't do much for me. I'd have liked it more if he had participated or if he had been with another woman. To me swinging involves more quid pro quo, if you get some strange then so do I. Nothing was mentioned in this story about him being able to go outside the traditional bounds of the marriage, it was all about him being able to watch her. This doesn't do much for me. He should be able to do the hot secratary that works for him (as an example). Sure wife got started on this as his fantasy, but she gets off on it it just seems fair that he should be allowed some freedom as well. Well written and erotic however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story.

I liked this story! I cannot imagine my own wife agreeing for me to watch some other man fuck her until she had already had some men alone. I am certain that my own emotions would be similar to those of the husband who was waiting for his wife to finish things with her lover.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Terrific story!!!

Please make this couple series as the storyline lends itself to their continued advetures. I like how you internalize both husband and wife's struggles and desires. I would be afraid she would leave him for a better lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy Evolving Marriage

This sexy marriage is evolving and both parties are getting what they want. The wife begins to spread her wings and gain confidence in her sexual growth, at her husband's urging the relationship changes. The wife's sexual appetite grows and her husband finds himself as a lesser partner. Hubby is turned into a voyeur and cuckold, who is only too glad to provide oral servitude on his knees. His beautiful wife find herself with complete freedom to date others, while her rather passive and excited hubby looks forward to serving his betters.

Thank you for another great erotic tale.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I will never understand how your wife fucking another man

while you sit home like the moron you are is going to help your marriage. I could see if he can't get it up and he agrees to let you see other men. But he's sitting at home like a happy little cuckold.I can even see swinging, where both of you are involved but for you to sit there waiting for her to come back is cuckolding at it best. A man stupid enough to give up his great gift from his wife because his not man enough to handle her.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
Huedog...

You are obviously not a woman. This was written by a woman and is her fantasy not a guy's. Need I say more.

If I was stuck in a hotel room and the wife was elsewhere screwing she would return to find me gone and need to find her own way to her mother's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Never thought I would have company.

Actually, If I were her, and he asked me to share me after 20 years. I would say sure-do it and next day divorce his sorry ass. Sorry, but to either sit and watch or wait would make me crazy and make me want to kill him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

I guess if I wanted to study high brow literature, I wouldn't come to a website that promotes porn. But since I seem to be a small minority of women who actually like this type of story, good job. I am glad you are posting, I find it interesting to read what other people are fantasizing about. I didn't think it was over the top compared to what it could have been, I thought you did a good job putting us in the mind of your characters. I enjoyed it. Very much :-)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
'Almost first' voyeur experience

Second-hand hotness (before she then gives a debriefing - pun kinda intended). Actually, a very effective device, IMHO! I gave this five stars.

Several commenters seem to NOT have read the story very carefully. Bull was NOT allowed to go bareback. Hubby emptied his cum down the sink drain, and commented on quantity. Hubby did NOT set her up, she had several 'nibbles' in the two locations before making HER selection. In some fairness, he DID bring up the idea of her 'entertaining' another guy while he watched. She changed that 'deal' at the last minute, but DID introduce Hubby to Bull before taking the Bull upstairs! Probably should have made that switch (I'm convinced she ALWAYS intended for her 'maiden' Strange to be a duet!) before the pick-up, so the intro didn't have to be made, and the awkward discussion avoided! Maybe NEXT time! Hubby MAY realize that the tension of imagining but NOT seeing it is more exquisite than the messy reality! (NO farts or banal comments or hairy, pimply guy-asses in your fantasy!)

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Nice story. I wish there was a follow up.

It would be exciting to read about his first time actually seeing it.

To the last 'Noni that posted.

Yer a fuckin idiot. Did you even read the story? He encouraged her to do it. Why would he divorce her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A story of selfish, destructive behavior.

A cheating slut and a spineless husband without an ounce of pride or self respect. What's interesting about that? Worthless story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
No, no, no, no, no, no...

Here's the phrase that killed me, out of that whole story:

"Yes, I am very nervous but this is what she wanted."

No oh no - don't put that on your wife, perv! Her ending up in bed with some strange was your design from the get-go.

He pushed his wife to accept, and even get interested, in his cuckold fantasies (and, regardless of what the author said, it's exactly what it is)... but, when the time comes for him to witness the big show, he wasn't even allowed to watch the proceeding.

Not feeling the least bit sorry for the cuck - he's evidently living the dream, in his mind, so might spoil the fun by pointing out how likely this lifestyle change will blow up in his face?

Not my problem. This is one story that will end, forgotten, in LIT's purgatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not My Style

I got about ten, maybe twelve paragraphs in and stopped reading. This one just ain’t my flavor of story. In the world I live in “Men” don’t willingly allow their wives to go off and have zipless fucks with strange men in a hotel somewhere. Or anywhere else for that matter. If my wife told me she wanted to screw other guys, I’d tell her fine, after the divorce. But if one of those “guys” touched her before the divorce I’d bounce him off the wall so many times he’d feel like a ping pong ball. My wife will NOT have sex with other men. Not and remain my wife. And God have mercy on the fool she fucks. Because I damned sure won’t. But then, this story was, according to the name, written by a woman. So maybe she just doesn’t understand how guys think. 1 star.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How many

How many men, I mean sub human cucks really want to pump their whore wives out to other men? Have to be brain damaged.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
once again

a whore and her minions

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A whore. A moron and a wish these stories would stop

Just another cuck tale. Ugh

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
You call that an adventure?

And like a panting dog, he awaits his owner's return and then follows his owner out into the room, desperate for the slightest attention. Pat his head, say "Good boy" and he's happy. He's not a man. A man has self-respect.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

He should be thinking about dividing the assets and how best to have her served.

Except for swingers who can separate love and sex any woman who gets her cake and eats it too but hubby is left alone, has neither any love nor respect for her spouse. He's a safe space for her to act like a college girl.

know how many "hotwives" admit, not to their husbands, that if they werent hotwives theyd cheat on their husbands. Total give away about their true feelings and studies show it as well. So my first sentence will always be 99% correct in cuckville.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am really happy that this "writer" is banned from this site. Why does their work still end up in the "Random Stories"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If it take you fucking another man to feel bonded with your husband you have some serious issues honey....like narcissism, entitlement

The narcissistic sense of entitlement defines those people who, due to their irrational sense of superiority, believe they deserve special treatment. They’re exploiters, manipulators, and attention traffickers. They want everything for themselves. In fact, they think that everything belongs to them by divine right. Furthermore, they don’t skimp on ingenuity and perform the most perverse acts to obtain these benefits. These people behave as if they rule the world. They need to manipulate others to satisfy their objectives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This husband deserves less respect than a cockroach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous