Shemale Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This may burn a bit," Mama warned me a little too late.

Lacy said, "Really. And she's one kinky bitch."

"And she does a great job of eating my pussy," Mama added, as her two fingers wiggled around in my ass.

"She's gone down on you?" I asked, surprise after surprise being revealed.

"Your Mama is my number two," Lacy explained. "I share all my conquests with her."

"This situation just keeps getting stranger and stranger," I said.

"Stranger than your Mama's fingers in your ass?" Lacy asked.

"I can't deny them," I said, "but I can't comprehend them being there either," as Mama slowly finger banged me, stretching out my asshole for our Mistress.

"So I get to fuck him real soon, right?" Mama asked.

"What?" I gasped, this having now become the next Most Surreal Moment, in a day filled with Most Surreal Moments.

"You may use him however you wish once I'm done with him," Lacy shrugged, as she maneuvered herself behind me.

"Awesome," Mama said, reaching under me and stroking my cock. "I'm so into having these family jewels inside my pussy later, Dre. You're going to fuck Mama good, and you'll become the block's newest mother fucker before this night is over."

I looked up at Dad, whose face gave away nothing.

"Mama, I...." I began.

"Dre, you're my pet because you've pledged to do anything I say; and now I'm telling you to be your mother's pet as well," Lacy said, as Mama pulled her fingers out of my ass. "Which means whatever she tells you to do, you must do; not that you'll mind, because she's a hot bitch. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, in awe of everything that was happening, and now not only that my mother wanted to fuck me, but that she would be doing it soon!

Lacy's hands were on my hips, and I felt her cock poking my gaping hole.

"Larry, crawl under your son and suck his big cock," Lacy ordered, just as her cock slid inside my ass.

"Oooooooooooh," I moaned as I took my first cock into my ass.

"Yes, Mistress," my Dad obeyed, as I watched him crawl over to me and then slide his body underneath me.

"Dad," I moaned.

"I'm a dedicated cock sucker, son, and whenever you want to blow a load into my mouth or ass, they're now available to you," he explained.

As Lacy's cock invaded my ass, she said, "Like I said, your Dad loves cock, and he can never get enough of it. You may have just become your Mama's bitch, but he's just become yours."

I then felt Dad's lips around my cock, as Lacy began slowly to fuck me.

"Oh God," I moaned, as I received pleasure from both ends, glancing up to see Mr. Cheung filming the proceedings with an old school video camera, as my Mama sucked his cock.

"Such a tight ass," Lacy moaned.

"So big," I said, loving the feeing of a cock in my ass... the pleasure enhanced by the surreal reality of my Dad having my cock in his mouth.

"You like my cock in your pussy, Dre?" Lacy asked.

Yes," I moaned, noticing her feminizing my asshole.

"Good, because I'll be fucking this pussy all summer," Lacy said, as she began going faster.

"And I'll be your cock sucking, ass taking bitch, just like my Dad," I declared, knowing everything I thought about myself had been shattered by only a single day of shemale cock. I loved cock... perhaps just like Dad... although I also loved pussy... and that wasn't ever going to fade away.

"Like father, like son," Lacy said, as she began bucking her hips, which made her cock somehow reach new depths inside my ass... in my pussy... causing a new slight pain... but Dad's mouth on my cock kept my pleasure level at an all-time high.

"Oh God," I moaned a minute or two later, as I could feel my balls beginning to boil.

"Come in your Dad's mouth, while I come in your pussy," Lacy instructed, as her breathing was also getting heavy.

"Oh yes, fill my pussy with your cum," I moaned, the idea of feeling her cum filling my ass suddenly exciting.

"Get ready for my load, my newest pet slut," Lacy ordered, really reaming my asshole now, an ass that had indeed clearly been made to accommodate a big cock.

"Oh yes, fill me, breed me," I moaned, as I too was about to erupt.

"Come in your Dad's cock sucking mouth," Mama ordered, as I looked up to see she was watching me now.

"Fuck!" Lacy grunted, as I felt her warm load fill my ass, which instantly triggered my own orgasm as I exploded into my Dad's mouth!

"Aaaaaah," I groaned, as my most intense orgasm ever, breaking the record from earlier this evening from my first prostate orgasm... but a cock multiplied the pleasure over a finger by multitudes.

"So hot," Mama said, as she anticipatorily rubbed herself.

"Such a good boy," Lacy said, as she slowly fucked my ass.

"So good," I moaned, feeling so spent.

"I hope you're not tired," Mama said. "You have your Mama to fuck yet."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be up for that," I smiled at my play on words, as Lacy pulled out of me.

"But first, get over here and get some homemade pie," Mama said.

"I'd love some," I said, pulling my cock out of Dad, and crawling to Mama, who'd always had great pies in her oven.

"Let's give the three of them some alone time," Lacy prescribed.

"Sure," Mr. Cheung said, having been silent almost the entire time.

"Keep taping this, Larry," Mama ordered, as I began licking her sweet trimmed pussy... her scent strong and enticing.

"Yes, honey," Dad said.

"Oh yes, lick your Mama," she moaned, as I licked her.

"You taste so good, Mama," I said, liking how kinky it felt to use the word 'Mama' instead of 'Mama'.

"You'll be doing this a lot this summer," Mama said.

"I'm your mother-licking and mother-fucking son," I said, loving the wicked sound of that.

"Yes, you are," she said, putting her hands on the back of my head and pushing me deeper into her wetness.

I hungrily licked her sweet pussy for a couple minutes, loving the sound of her moans, before Lacy returned to the room and interrupted us with, "Sorry, but I want to get fucked too."

Mama let go of my head and said, "Do you think... you soon-to-be NFL linebacker... you have the stamina to fuck both of us?"

"Yes, or I'll die trying," I joked, as I sat up.

"What a way to die," Dad joked.

Lacy got on her knees, as did Mama, and I was staring at two great asses. One was a nice big Filipino butt, the other was Mama's delicious big black booty.

"I guess you'll have to fuck Mama's asshole, since it wouldn't be very sanitary to go from ass to pussy," Mama said, as she wiggled her ass invitingly.

"If I must," I joked, moving behind my Mama.

"Me first," Lacy corrected.

"Sorry," I said, moving instead to her.

"Just slide it in, stud," Lacy said, as I positioned my cock at her ass.

"Okay," I nodded, and then pushed forward, and watched my cock disappear between her big ass cheeks

"Fuck her son, fuck her good," Mama encouraged.

"Yes Dre, don't make love to our assholes, fucking pound the living shit out of them," Lacy growled.

"No problem," I said, this a position I was used to... being in control. I placed my hands firmly on her hips, and began really fucking her.

"That's it, fuck me with that big cock," Lacy moaned.

I did a dozen hard, deep strokes, and then pulled out, sidled over, and slid easily into my Mama.

"Oh yes son, fuck Mama's asshole," she moaned, as I slammed into her from behind, loving to see her big ass cheeks wobbling.

"Such a nasty mother fucker," Lacy said, as she watched our incestuous act.

"Yes, you're fucking Mama's ass, fucking Mama so good," Mama moaned.

"Back to me," Lacy ordered, after less than a dozen deep strokes

For the next several minutes I went back and forth, pounding two women's big booties... and by the end I was beginning to sweat, before my balls were again boiling. I asked, "Who wants my cum?"

"Come on your Mama's face," Lacy ordered as I pounded her.

"Yes, come on Mama," Mama eagerly agreed, spinning around and offering me her pretty face and big tits.

I did a few more deep thrusts into Lacy's tight asshole before I pulled out, and instantly spewed my load all over my pretty Mama.

"So hot," Lacy said, as she watched me coating Mama's face.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as rope after rope painted Mama's black face snow white.

As soon as I was done, Lacy pushed me to my knees and reminded me who was in charge, by sliding her dick into my mouth and beginning to face fuck me.

I focused on breathing through my nose, as I helplessly took far more cock into my mouth than I'd managed when I was the one in control.

Luckily she was close, and she warned me after just a couple minutes, "Get ready for my load, cock sucker."

I just focused on my breathing, until she grunted and I felt her warm cum filling my mouth and warming my stomach... making my cock flinch.

Once she was done, she pulled out and said, "We'll get you swallowing those nine inches with ease before the summer is over."

"Okay," I nodded.

"You guys can let yourselves out whenever you're finished," Lacy said.

"Thanks, Mistress," Mama said.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you so much," Dad added, as he finally stopped filming.

"You're welcome," Lacy said, and strode out.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Want to fuck your Dad?" Mama offered.

"Really?" I said.

"He must be dying for some cock after watching our marathon fuck session."

"I could definitely use my son's dick deep in my ass," Dad said, as he got onto all fours and offered it to me.

"So fucking surreal," I said, shaking my head, knowing that after all the loads I'd deposited here and there today, this final lap would be a marathon session.

THE END