Shemale Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already promised to do anything for you, and I meant it. Anything, I'll do fucking anything you want," I said, her teasing driving me wild.

"Yes, but now I want some specifics. You'll be my obedient fuck boy?" she asked.

"God, yes," I agreed.

"You'll obey me without hesitation?" she questioned.

"Yes, yes," I nodded my urgent agreement, as she licked my long, hard shaft.

"Do you want to come?" she asked, my balls already boiling just from her teasing.

"God yes," I nodded, as she stroked my cock.

"Then jerk off and come for me," she ordered.

That certainly wasn't what I'd been hoping to hear, but just as soon as her hand left my throbbing cock, I grabbed it and stroked it like my life depended on this orgasm.

"Yes, fill my hands with your big load, Dre," she coaxed, cupping them together.

I was a little disappointed, preferring to coat her pretty face with my load, but obediently I aimed my dick at her hands, and seconds later shot five big gobs into them as I grunted, "Oh, God!"

"Such a good boy, such a big boy," she crooned as I filled her hands with a small white lake.

Once I was spent, she brought her hands to her mouth and sucked and licked all my cum into and around it. She then stood up and leaned forward (while I leaned way down of course) and kissed me.

My eyes went wide when she shoved her tongue into my mouth and surprised me by returning what might have been my entire load back to me. With any other girl or woman I would have backed away and spit it out, but for her I swallowed my own cum.

A minute later, she said abruptly, "Now you must go away, but return to my house at 6:30. I want to suck this big cock, and next time I'll be the one to swallow your load."

"For sure," I said, finding this entire assignation very surreal.

"You may let yourself out," she added. "I need to deal with a few things."

"Yeah, sure," I nodded, pulling my pants up and leaving, suddenly feeling awkward, my head spinning with what had just transpired. It had all been so hot, yet so strange. As I walked downstairs, I could still taste the aftertaste of my own cum... which, to my surprise, didn't taste too bad.

.....

Mama was on the couch with her nylon-clad feet crossed reading a book while Dad was watching sports when I quietly snuck out, not wishing to explain where I was going.

I knocked on the door, and after only a moment she let me in saying, "You're right on time."

"I've been staring at the clock for the past hour," I joked. "The wretched thing refused to move fast enough."

She took my hand, led me into her living room, then simply dropped to her knees and fished out my cock. "I've been craving this dessert all day."

"Well, it's all warmed up and ready for you," I joked.

She leaned forward and took it into her mouth... deep throating me with ease. Something only a couple of MILFs and not a single one of the girls my own age had ever been able to do.

"Shit," I groaned, "that feels amazing!"

She bobbed for a couple of minutes before she backed off and asked, "So are you ready to experience the orgasm of your life?"

"Yeah," was all I could say.

"May I lick your asshole?"

"Um, yeah, sure," I said, not expecting that offer.

"You'll love it," she assured me, adding, "bend over the couch."

"Uh, okay," I said, a little tentatively.

"Trust me, you haven't lived until you've had your asshole eaten," she said.

"Okay," I said, bending over, and then feeling her pull my ass cheeks apart.

"What a nice puckered little asshole you have, Dre," she praised, easily the weirdest compliment I'd ever received.

"Uh, thanks," I said, unsure what else to say. I'm still not sure what a 'nice' puckered asshole might look like opposed to a not-so-nice one. Has anyone published some guidelines for the uninformed?

"Oh yeah, this asshole was made for eating," she said, as I felt her tongue licking it. It was easily the weirdest, yet kinkiest thing that had ever happened to me. It felt sexy and erotic, dirty and nasty, and yet oddly relaxing... all at once.

"You like this, Dre?" she asked as she licked my butt.

"Yeah, it feels really nice," I admitted

"Good, the asshole has a lot of erogenous triggers," she said.

"I never thought of that."

"Oh yeah, and if I dig a little deeper, a man's prostrate is the equivalent of a woman's clit," she expounded.

"Really?"

"Yeah, a man hasn't really truly orgasmed until he's experienced a prostate orgasm," she said, as she spun me around and devoured my hard cock.

"Oh fuck, Lacy," I moaned.

She sucked me briefly before she pulled back off and asked, "May I stick my finger in your asshole, Dre?"

Things were continually getting kinkier and weirder as now she swirled her tongue around my thick cock head.

"Um, yeah, if you like, I guess," I allowed, her request weird, and another thing I'd never considered before, but her tongue had really felt good back there, and her prostate exposition had gotten me curious. "I'll do anything you wish."

"Don't say that if you don't really mean it, Dre," she cautioned, sucking just my cock head, but making my entire body quake.

"Yes, I'll do anything you ask me to," I emphasized, eager to explore whatever kinks she had in store. She was definitely on a roll with 'so far, so good.'

She reached her hand behind me and moved it to my butthole, as she resumed sucking me.

I tensed up a little as I felt her finger at my asshole, and then I gasped a bit as it slipped inside.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, as she sucked me while finger fucking me. It was my newest Most Surreal Moment of my Life, overtaking her recent ass eating, that had oh so briefly held the record for the Most Surreal Moment of my Life.

It felt so weird.

A little uncomfortable at first.

A little painful.


A lot awkward.

But her mouth wrapped around my cock both dissipated and distracted me from that weirdness, discomfort, pain and awkwardness.

Lacy was incredibly coordinated, and she was soon sucking and finger fucking me smoothly and in complete unison, and my slight pain faded completely, with a new pleasure coming to the fore ... partly it was the blow job, but largely it was her finger clearly rubbing my prostate through my thin, ultra flexible, anal membrane.

After only a couple minutes of this double pleasure I knew I was going to burst, and like a gentleman, I warned, "I'm about to come!"

She kept sucking me. She kept finger fucking me.

And I erupted a load into her mouth, as an intense orgasm making my entire body spasm quaked through me as advertised, totally unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

She continued sucking but slowing down, before she eventually pulled her finger out of my butt and allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth. "Well, that was a delicious dessert."

"That was wild," I said, as out of breath as I got when I did wind sprints.

"Yeah, like I said, prostate orgasms..." she shrugged, standing up.

"I'd never have let any other woman do that to me," I stressed.

"Which makes sense, because I'm not just any other woman," she smiled.

"That's indeed the truth," I said.

"But it gets even better. Next, if you want to get fucked, and I mean fucked within an inch of your life, meet me downstairs at midnight tonight, and I'll make all your remaining dreams come true."

"Midnight. Got it," I agreed, just before she kissed me.

"Make sure you don't awaken your parents."

"I won't," I acknowledged, knowing my parents weren't remotely night owls and were very sound sleepers; which had been convenient when I snuck out back in my high school days, and would be convenient again tonight.

She slapped my ass and said, "I'm now off to shower, and to shave down there just for you."

"Oh fuck," I said, my hard cock not remotely going down.

"Oh, just you wait until I've fucked you like you've never been fucked before," she smiled, gave me a wink, and disappeared behind her ensuite door.

I returned home, thinking those five hours were going to be an eternity.

...

As anticipated, my parents crashed early, and feeling a little tired and wishing to be fresh for what promised to be the best night of my life, I settled down for a nap, setting my alarm for 11:30.

My alarm jangled irritatingly (because that's what alarms do), but also delightfully (because of what it was portending).

I got up.

Had a quick shower.

Put on some cologne,

Donned my bamboo Cariloha boxers I'd purchased in Hawaii... easily the sexiest and softest underwear I'd ever found... plus, they really showcased my ass and my other chief asset.

As I was finishing getting dressed, I received a text.

It was from Lacy.

Weird.

I'd never given her my cell number.

I shrugged as I read it: Sneak silently into my backyard, the patio door will be unlocked, and just come in.

I texted back: Sure, be there in five minutes.

I did my hair, brushed my teeth, and silently crept my way downstairs, making sure not to wake my parents. Once outside, I looked up to see if my parent's bedroom lights were still off... they were.

I quietly made my way around the side of the house to Lacy's backyard, feeling like a spy... like the 007 spy who was about to hook up with the hottest girl in the entire movie.

I entered the patio door as instructed, but while I was walking past the kitchen towards the living room, I saw something that suddenly made my surreal ass eating and my even more surreal ass fingered prostate orgasm seem utterly tame... my mind was completely blown!

My Mama was on her hands and knees in the living room wearing all-white lingerie... that so amazingly contrasted with her dark black skin... while Mr. Cheung, who was allegedly not home, was fucking her from behind.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole with that big cock," Mama moaned, as Mr. Cheung really gave it to her.

If the sight of my mother having extramarital sex while wearing white lingerie wasn't too surreal for me... and if seeing her taking that cock pounding deep inside her big bootied asshole wasn't too surreal... what I noticed next shocked me to the core!

My Mama wasn't being all that extramarital, since Dad was in the same room, also on his hands and knees, and also getting ass fucked... by Lacy.

I didn't realize at first she wasn't wearing a strap-on, as I attempted to process the shocking scene before me, as Lacy greeted me casually, as if she weren't fucking my Dad in the ass, while her non-truant husband fucked my Mama in the ass, "Hey, Dre, glad you could make it."

"Mama? Dad?" I said, not believing what I was witnessing with my own eyes.

"Relax, Dre," Lacy said, not slowing down her ass fucking of my Dad, whose head hung down in shame, but his moans making it obvious he was unavoidably enjoying his hard ass fucking.

"But what are my parents doing here?" I asked, bewildered.

"Your parents are my black pets, Dre," she explained.

"Oh fuck, please don't stop," Mama moaned, as she began bouncing back on Mr. Cheung's dick... not at all embarrassed to be caught in such an act by her son.

"Aren't you, my pets?" Lacy prompted them.

"Yes, Mistress," my Mama agreed, as she looked up and... get this... actually smiled at me... unashamedly and lovingly!

"And you?" Lacy demanded imperiously, pausing in her fucking of my Dad, with her cock buried deep inside him.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm definitely your 100% pet," Dad said, looking up at me with utter shame in his eyes (in contrast to Mama), but with no shame in his words or tone.

"Knees, sluts," Lacy said, and I watched as both my parents disengaged and crawled quickly around to face her... when I discovered one more surreal truth. Lacy had a cock! A real cock. A huge cock. A nine-inch fat monster! Mr. Cheung's cock was also an impressive eight-incher very like my own, except of course his was a lighter colour.

As my parents both knelt before her, Lacy asked, "Do you still want to be my pet, Dre?"

"Um, I don't know," I said, this all just a little too much to take in at once.

"Yes, or no, Dre?" she asked. "It's a straightforward question. If yes, then drop to your knees and join ranks with your slut parents. If it's no, then about face, march out of here, and never experience the pleasure I can give you ever again."

"Do it, son," Mama urged.

"Yes, son," Dad added, "join us in serving our Mistress."

"And your Master," Mr. Cheung added.

"Yes, and our Master," Dad nodded his agreement.

I had no idea what saying yes meant, at least not entirely, yet as I looked at Lacy in her all-black lingerie and with her huge cock, I knew I had only one option.

"Yes, I still do want to be your pet," I answered, after a very brief contemplation.

"Good boy," Lacy smiled, as she pointed to the floor and snapped her fingers, upon which I immediately dropped to my knees. "Crawl to me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as I obediently crawled to her... unable to take my eyes off of her body... or her cock.

"You will do anything I order without hesitation?" she queried.

"Yes," I answered, knowing this commitment likely meant taking her sizeable cock in my ass... something that a few hours ago wasn't even worth considering, but now appeared inevitable.

"Suck my cock, Dre," she ordered.

Her cock was beautiful.

Hypnotic.

Huge.

Thick.

And it had just been inside my Dad's ass.

"Suck it son," Dad said. "You'll love her cock in your mouth."

"Just like you love my cock in your ass. Now get over here, faggot," Mr. Cheung barked. I couldn't fathom anyone calling my Dad a faggot and living to tell the story, but not only did my Dad fail to object, he obsequiously crawled over to the man saying, "Yes, Master."

Mama worshipfully grasped Lacy's cock to rather formally offer it to me, just as I saw Mr. Cheung slide his eight-inch dick inside my Dad.

In complete lust and disbelief, I opened my mouth and took Lacy's big, fat cock in my mouth.

"Good boy," Lacy moaned.

"Yes, Dre, soon you'll be a great cock sucker," Mama said, which was undoubtably the strangest compliment a son can receive from his loving mother.

A cock in my mouth felt weird.

Yet, it also felt exciting... my own cock in my pants, rock hard and begging for release.

It also felt... well... as bizarre as this sounds... natural.

"Oh yeah, keep sucking, my pet," Lacy moaned, as I awkwardly and slowly bobbed on her cock, taking only about a third of the massive missile in my mouth.

"So hot," Mama said.

"Yes, fuck me, Master, fuck me in front of my son," Dad moaned, his shame having faded.

I had so many questions, but those would have to wait, as I focused on sucking my first cock. I couldn't fathom taking all of it in my mouth. It didn't seem possible. I now had only about four inches of it in me, and I already felt completely full.

"Show your son how to suck a cock, pet Tasha," Lacy ordered my Mama.

"Yes, Mistress," Mama said, as she gently pulled me back and explained, "The key is to worship her cock."

"How do you do that?" I asked, incredibly eager to become a good cock sucker for Lacy.

"You must treat her cock the same way you'd want your own cock to be treated," she said before adding, "and learn to breathe through your nose. Watch and learn."

Mama then inserted Lacy's cock into her mouth and slowly deep throated it.

"Your mother is an amazing cock sucker," Lacy said.

"Wow!" was all I could muster as not only did I watch my Mama sucking a shemale cock, I watched her deep throating all nine inches of it!

"Your Dad is a pretty good cock sucker too," Lacy said.

"Oh fuck," Dad moaned, as I glanced over to see my Dad really getting drilled by Mr. Cheung.

"Although he prefers getting dicked," Lacy shrugged. "Don't you, my pet?"

"Yes, I love a big dick in my asshole," Dad moaned, and then he whimpered in a feminine way I could never have imagined hearing escaping his lips. Although I also couldn't have imagined hearing any of the other words escaping his lips in the last few minutes either.

I had no response, for what could I say? I just watched Mama expertly suck that nine-inch cock with ease.

"You'll need to become able to take all my nine inches in both of your pretty holes, Dre," Lacy said, as Mama bobbed back and forth as well as... or even better than... any porn star.

"You're just so big," I said admiringly.

"And with practice, you'll soon be taking both of our dicks in your holes, just like your Mama and Dad have learned to do," Lacy assured me.

"I still can't believe it," I said, glancing back to look at Dad moaning like a bitch in heat as he really got fucked... his big black cock hard and swinging all over the place.

"They never stood a chance of resisting me," Lacy said, "any more than you did," as she pulled out of my Mama and slid her wet cock with my Mama's saliva all over it as deeply as I could take it. "Now suck me, Dre."

"Remember to focus and breathe, boy," Mama reminded me, as she placed her encouraging hand on my back.

"Good boy," Lacy said, letting out a little moan, as I bobbed faster than I had previously... although I was still taking only about half of her cock in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," Dad moaned loudly.

"Your Dad just came all over the floor, just from getting ass fucked," Mama informed me.

"He loves cock more than cunt now," Lacy said.

As do I," Mama joked.

"Yes, you certainly do," Lacy chuckled back, as I managed to take over five inches into my mouth, wondering how long my parents had been Lacy's pets.

"You're doing well, son," Mama said, as I bobbed on my first dick.

"Think he's ready to get that pretty backdoor deflowered?" Lacy asked.

"May I prep him?" Mama asked.

"You likely should," Lacy said.

"Get on all fours, son," Mama instructed me, as Lacy pulled her cock out of my mouth.

"I'm not sure I can take that monster in my ass," I worried, intrigued to get myself ass fucked, but equally terrified.

"Oh, son," Mama said, as she guided me into position and caressed my ass in a way no Mama ever caresses her son's ass, "this muscular black booty was just made to be dicked."

"Mama!" I objected.

"What?" Mama asked. "You're Lacy's pet now, which automatically means you're a cock sucking, ass taking plaything for her and our Master."

"How did this even happen to you?" I asked, as Mama pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"Larry, fetch the lube," Mama instructed.

"Yes, honey," Dad said, as I felt Mama's finger probing my asshole.

Lacy explained, "First I seduced your Mama, and then she brought your Dad over so I could seduce him, while she reassured him she wouldn't consider what he was about to do as cheating. Quite frankly, very few men or women can resist me or my cock."

"That's the Gospel truth," Mama agreed, as her finger slid inside me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, stunned to have my own Mama's finger in my ass.

"Over half the families on this block are my pets by now," Lacy added.

"Mrs. White for one," Mama said, as she wiggled her finger inside me, which felt different from when Lacy had finger fucked me.

My eyes went wide, as the widow Mrs. White was over seventy, and an ex-model.

"And Mr. and Mrs. Jones," Lacy added, a couple of lawyers who lived across the street.

"The entire Carter family," Mama said, as Dad returned with the lube.

"Wow," I said, as Mama pulled out her finger. The Carter family was a nice family with two daughters, two and three years younger than I. Both of them hot, hot, hot.

"I can set you up with Cameron Carter," Lacy offered. "She had a crush on you, back when she was a freshman and you were a senior."

"Really?" I asked, as Mama slid two fingers in my ass, making it burn.