She Was My Sister!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, sounds like he was a pretty good guy. So, how long before..."

"How long does Mom have left? At this point, it's really hard to say. She could go tomorrow, or last for months more. She's stable, and the drugs they give her are holding the cancer back a little, but it's really only a matter of time..."

I saw a couple of tears run down her cheek, and I moved next to her and hugged her. Her naked breasts pushed against my bare chest, but sex was the last thing on my mind. We sat like that for a moment, then she spoke.

"Eric? I'm not sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry that we did what we did. I've been sitting her, wrapped in your arms, trying to find the guild and disgust over what we did that I should be full of, but I can't. All I feel is a rising sense of arousal, and if you don't take your hands away from me soon, I'm going to jump you again. I've never wanted anyone more than I've wanted you, no matter how wrong and sick it is."

I pulled away from her, and looked her right in the eyes. She saw that I was having the same feelings, and suddenly, she smiled.

"It just occurred to me. The only people that know we are related are you and me."

I smiled, seeing where she was going with this.

"So, as far as the world is concerned..."

"You and I are lovers, dating, seeing each other, however you want to put it. Mom has no real friends, and no one would ever figure out that you are her son. She had never told anyone but me, and obviously, I'll never tell..."

I reached out and took Lori's chin in my hands. She smiled at me, and my heart settled into its proper place, once and for all.

"Then we're agreed. We'll go see Mom, make her last days as comfortable as possible for her, and be together."

She nodded, and we kissed again. We almost got carried away, but she pushed me away, saying she had to go home.

"Mom has been talking about you a lot, lately. I can tell her someone with your name checked into the hotel, and I asked you if you knew her name. That's how we explain our meeting."

"That's perfect. Go home, or I'm going to take you again, like it or not."

She waggled her ass at me, then squealed as I slapped one ass cheek. She finished dressing, and I walked her to the door. We kissed, and stood for a long moment in a hug. She slipped away without a word, and as I closed the door, I smiled. Life had thrown one hell of a twist, but we would overcome it.

The next day, I drove over to the house, and had a long-dreamed of reunion with my birth mother. I spent almost two months in that hotel room, not wanting to leave either of them. No one outside of the three of us knew I was even related in any way, and when she died, I was there to console Lori, as she did me. The day Mom passed, Lori told me she had one last discussion about me with her. We were laying in Lori's bed, for the first time, just talking, when she told me about the conversation.

"Mom knew about us, Eric."

I stopped breathing for a second, then she laughed.

"Relax, she approved. Mom was a lot more liberal than I ever realized. She said she figured it out almost immediately, which is one reason she never told anyone about you. She wanted to shout from the rooftops that her long-lost son had come home, but she didn't want to ruin our happiness. She told me something about your father, too."

I looked down at her, and she smiled up at me, enjoying the fact that she knew something I didn't.

"Your father was Mom's cousin. He had seduced her, and convinced her to stay with him by threatening to tell everyone that she had initiated the relationship. Most people thought he was just protective, until he went nutty and started to dominate and obsess over her. No one ever knew he was her cousin."

"Seems like there's a lot of that going around."

We laughed, and she moved up into an embrace. We lay there for a time, then I surprised her by telling her to close her eyes. When she did, I pulled a ring out of my pocket, and slipped it on her finger. She opened her eyes in shock, and I kissed her gently.

"Lori, you are the single most incredible woman I have ever met, and I never want to lose you. Spend the rest of your life by my side, and let's make each other happy forever. Will you marry me?"

She looked at me, shock and happiness warring, and then she nodded.

"Yes, Eric. Of course I'll marry you!"

We kissed, and the last piece of my heart fell into place. We were married in Las Vegas, since neither of us had anyone we really wanted to invite to a wedding. Our honeymoon was in Hawaii, and we loved it so much, I bought us a home there, and we moved in permanently. Within a year, Lori blessed me with a beautiful baby girl, who we named Amber, in memory of the only person who ever knew our secret. Even now, more than thirty years after we married, after three children, all of them healthy and happy island kids, we still are madly in love, and will be until the day we die...

12