She Chose Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh... it's been so long John... love this, love your need... fuck me soon...'

I lifted my head, pushing against her hands, gazed in lust at this new Betty. Slid two fingers in her drenched cunt, palm up, as the other hand went to her breasts, 'Soon woman, but this first... I want to watch you orgasm to me.' I masturbated her, probing to find her spot as the other hand worked her nipples, tugging and twisting. But my eyes were on her face, judging her need. She groaned at every twist on her nipples, so my fingers squeezed harder there, and the two digits in her wetness were joined by a third. Her body spasmed and she screamed, her eyes never leaving mine as the orgasm unhinged her. Jesus, and that was just my fingers. She sank back gasping, recovering from the convulsions, smiling her intense pleasure. I grunted 'Draw your knees up. You need fucked.'

Her face momentarily left mine. I watched her mind absorbing the abruptness of my command, till her eyes returned. 'Yes John, that's what I need.' She paused... 'My cunt needs your cock. I need fucked.' Her profound blush suggested that she'd never uttered such words before, but the hands drawing her knees to her tits confirmed her desire. If I'd had my camera I'd have photographed her gaping weeping sex. And the expression on her face. But there was no camera. My cock surged into the offering before it. As the soft tight muscle clutched me into her, her knees went over my shoulders.

Fuck she was tight, so deliciously tight. My remaining rational mind knew her cunt hadn't had cock in it for a long time. Rationality faded as I drove repeatedly into her, watching her as we mated, the face of a woman turned sex-thing, a woman who no longer existed outside the sexual pleasure overwhelming her. I measured myself carefully, seeking release, knowing we were here for the night, but the insistence of her movements drove me on. 'Spunk in me John. God, I wish I could feel your spunk. Take me...'

I groaned, 'Just about to, god you're all sex...' Grunted as the seed pulsed through me, filled the condom. Her scream had the edge of wildness, her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow...

I sank on her, sweat pouring from us both. Her muscles twitched around what remained of me for what seemed ages.

'John, you still there?' A silly laugh, 'Hey, it's me.'

My eyes flickered open. Jesus, I'd passed out. 'Sorry,' I mumbled, ashamed. Then I shook my head, looked in her eyes. 'Sorry, that was just so intense... you are the most amazing fuck, woman.'

'You're allowed a little rest. I need a great deal more from you. I've a huge absence of sex to make up for. I think you need a coffee... time for me to slip into handmaid mode.'

Her shelves were full of Atwood. I shivered. She drew the duvet over me and slipped into the briefest nightie. I allowed my eyes to shut again.

~~~~~

Her lips stirred me from sleep. 'Time for coffee.' She pushed pillows behind us, sat up against the bed-head. I was about to follow her, but her breasts were tempting. I took each nipple in turn in my mouth, sucked, bit, pulled. Relished the expression on her face, the literary reference fresh in my mind. 'So, my new sex explorer... you enjoy sexual pain?'

'I've no experience of it. But what you do excites me, yes. Even when it hurts a little. Maybe...' her eyes wavered in mine, fell, '... maybe especially when it hurts a little.' Her eyes rose again, bored into me. 'I need you to do whatever you want, John. Use me. I crave to know how that feels, for me. Tell me you will, please? Tell me you'll use me?'

This was new territory for me. I'd always enjoyed rough sex, if the woman wanted it too. I'd especially enjoyed being with sexually submissive women. But I'd no experience of women who sought sexual pain. Well, not that I was aware of. All I knew was that her words excited me deeply. That my cock was throbbing again, so soon. My face nuzzled her neck, teeth closed on her ear-lobe. 'I need to use you.' My fingers went to her cunt, sought and pulled at her clit, till she spasmed. 'I'm going to hurt you Betty. I've never done that to a woman before. Well, not intentionally.'

She lifted my head, kissed me with longing, her fingers on my cock. 'I think you'd better have coffee before we start then. And I brought the vodka, so you can lose all your inhibitions. I want to know the animal in you. Want you to let him out.'

I shuffled up to sit beside her, took the offered vodka and downed it in one. Palmed the glass when she raised the bottle again, her face quizzical. 'No, that's enough. This guy...' my cock twitched in her fingers '... needs to be able to satisfy you. And now handmaid, you're going to tell me why you want it rough, want to be used.'

She sipped coffee, frowning in contemplation. 'I'm really not sure. Partly, I'm deliberately beginning a new life. And I've wondered about sexual submission for a long time. Allan... sorry, must mention this... he treated me as though I was a piece of fine porcelain, to be stroked and treasured. Gentled. Made love to. Well...' she grimaced '...when he was fucking me, and not some floozie. I've always wanted something more. Reading about hard sex has always aroused me. But I've never had it. Allan thought my... interests were... weird. I think they scared him. So, I've never had the opportunity to explore how I might feel, what it might do to me to be... well, to be used sexually.' She had another sip, laid her coffee down carefully, turned to face me, smiling. 'God, John, it's just so wonderful to be able to give voice to my thoughts. That's why I chose you, because we've always been able to talk, to be honest with each other. How do you feel about it?'

'Deeply excited. And um...' I looked her in the eye, kissed her hard, deliberately biting her lower lip, '... more than a bit frightened that I'm so excited. But... I really want to give you what you need. I'm just scared about what it might unleash in me.'

My cock, red and angry, surged when she drew the duvet back and kissed it. She twisted so she could look at me, my cock-head in her mouth, her nipples lewdly dangling. Raised her face a little. 'I want to unleash you. Consider this a pleasurable experiment between trusting friends. One that won't be repeated. This is a one-off, our mutual losing of inhibitions, using each other as sex-objects.' She bent again to suckle me, but I pulled her up to take her in my arms, crushing her hard to me. I'd seldom been as sexually aroused before.

'I agree to your terms, handmaid. From now until whenever we finish this experiment, we'll explore our needs together. Now, lie over my lap.'

She started at my tone of voice. Crawled naked over me, my cock throbbing at her belly. I felt between her legs. Deliciously damp. Put my fingers to her mouth, and she sucked them. 'Do you know, that's the first time I've ever tasted myself...'

She jerked when my hand struck her arse, and the caring me disappeared. Her being twisted and shuddered, a marionette in my hands, as I thrashed her. Not hard enough to be really painful I thought, my energy focused on her body's reaction to my blows, but enough to mark her buttocks. My cock was jerking at her belly. Fuck I wanted her. Needed in her. She groaned when the blows ceased, 'Jesus... more... give me more...'

When my fingers delved into her she was soaking. I played with her cunt roughly, twisting and tugging at random, hair, labia, clit; as she moaned and squirmed on me, till my hand left her cleft and rose to strike her cunt. She spasmed. Her flood soaked my groin. Then utter stillness, both of us.

I pulled at her shoulders. 'Time for more, handmaid. Your arse needs fucked. Have to get something from the kitchen, don't want to tear you apart. Yet.'

I returned from the kitchen with the bottle. 'Glad you had extra virgin, handmaid. So appropriate for your arse.' She shuffled to her hands and knees, but I slapped her pouting bum. 'Not like that. At first anyway. Want to see your face as my cock takes your virginity.' I was so excited, I wasn't sure how I'd managed to form the words. She was on her back now, clutching knees to tits. I rammed my cock in her vagina, then withdrew, dripping. Opened the oil, held the mouth of the bottle to her anus, glugged the stuff against it. Worked it into her, then glugged again so her quivering rosebud was dripping with oil.

Kissed her mouth, slack with desire. Watched her eyes as my cockhead prodded her tightness. She squealed as I pressed against protective muscle. She nodded and obeyed when I told her how to relax her sphincter, and I drove home slowly. Her eyes opened to their widest, face stretching as her anus accommodated me, her mouth open, soundless. Fuck. I rammed in hard and she exhaled an unholy gurgly wail. 'Touch yourself handmaid. Rub your clit as this cock fucks your privacy.'

'Ohgod I never...' and her fingers slid sinuously at her sex.

I lost myself. Just had to get off, to complete this, 'Harder, handmaid, harder, want to watch your orgasm as my cock spurts in your dirty hole.' Her feet slipped to the bed and her pelvis lifted and jutted acceptingly as I reamed her, my old friend become sextoy. I savaged her and her fingers worked faster, hips rising inexorably... 'Now John, now, please, ohfuck ohfuck, NOW...' Her scream filled the room as my genitals voided in her, 'You... dirty... fucking... HANDMAID...' and I collapsed onto her.

~~~~~

Presently she stirred. Whispered, 'Maybe stilton and port now? To celebrate? And give us strength for more...' She turned her head to the clock, '... it's only a bit after ten...'

~~~~~

If anyone wants it, there may be more to follow. Do let me know.

12