All Comments on 'She Chose Me'

by no_naysayer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
raymotraymotalmost 13 years ago
excellent first story shows promise

Thank you for your recent posting; an excellent first story with promise of more to come. This "just friends" relationship will bear watching as it develops. I hope you will continue the thread. Have you any other writing you would like to contribute for our edification? You obviously have talent and experience with the pen. I look forward to seeing more stories from you on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a delight.

The sensitivities of both are eloquently handled, and the sex is beautifully written. And very hot!

Keep posting no_naysayer. There are too few stories of this quality on Literotica nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For Sure, For sure.

You can't possibly stop in mid stream now No_Sayer. They need to find each other wholly. Keep it up brilliant effort,ciao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Well I'm not exactly panting, but dang close! Love a story that makes you physically react; you know, blushing and feeling warm and just that little bit breathless because I keep forgetting I need to breathe. Wonderful story! I await the next chapter.

Minerva88Minerva88almost 13 years ago
Bittersweet

I don't know whether to leave the ending to my imagination or beg you for a sequel. So I'll do both. Would you please write a sequel?

CritlitCritlitalmost 13 years ago
Oh Wow

Not only does the author have a brilliant grasp of language (and thereby his/her craft) but a startling understanding of the female psyche. The story went by without a hitch, made me uncomfortable as well as aroused, and has me pondering my own reactions as well as those of the female character. To me, this borders close to literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

Forget the condom the boys need a sister

no_naysayerno_naysayeralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all.

I hope I've responded to everyone named, who has emailed, posted, or favourited this story.

So now, to the anons, my thanks too. There will certainly be a second chapter.

Thanks and best wishes to you all.

no_naysayer

raconteuseraconteusealmost 13 years ago
Magnificent talent

Hats off to the writer who can make a gal soak her seat by virtue of reading a story. You're an extremely gifted writer able to evoke vivid powerful erotic images in one's mind...Bravo!...More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MMm, excellent

Well written, highly erotic...very creative setup. It has potential and interest even without the sexuality of the piece. Very well done - (and it provided a hot climax, thank you!). I look forward to the remainder of the story, as promised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it! Oh so familar friends exploring not at all familiar needs and desires.

You describe so well the feelings John has of wanting not to harm the valued and deep friendship with Betty, while also wanting to give them both what she needs. How, as the sexual being is released in her, it is also recognised and released in him. Thank you for the depth of feeling, the honoring of this oh-so-loving friendship which is so unusually well written. Please continue this beautiful tale of the release of the new Betty, and the new John as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

Please continue, it left me wanting.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous