All Comments on 'Shattered Dreams Ch. 07'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 16 years ago
I continue to be impressed.

..it is a hard story to tell, dealing with the truthful feelings, terror, recriminations of the ordeal...and I am very impressed with how you tell it. Keep going. It may not be the happiest story to read, but the concern for Janey/Sky's life, her emotions, and trials, makes it a riviting story to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great chapter, Mygypsy!

She finally saw ren again and it's obvious she still cares

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMGOMGOMG!!!!

I didn't see that one coming! I swear...I have totally mixed feelings about Ren and Adam! I love them both! LOL! I CANNOT wait for the next chapters! This is amazing! I LOVE your writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice work (again)

This story is becoming more and more intriguing. Nice work; keep it up.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Say it again

Still holding out for Ren! Adam is such a sweet heart, but you know where my heart lies. Maybe he and the girl Ren has been hanging out with can console each other. They have a LONG way to go, but hope springs eternal. Update soon!

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Powerful

Very powerful emotions...poor Janey/Sky. And I am big enough to admit that I really hated the first part of her story. It was brutal and devastating and there seemed to be no hope and I let you know it. Then damn it, you made me fall in love with Ren, even though he could have saved her many times and didn't. Now you have created Adam and he's just perfect but of course Janey loves Ren. Can't wait to see where you take this now. You are very clever and have written a very well thought out, clever story that holds on to me and leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
as good as

the shit is written, this is reality, thats the way it is. it's the wrong place to post it if ever you should post something like that. I don't know what kind of sick turn on you get out of it besides you belong to those who do that to others and like it.

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
*tear*

Awe...the story is definitely tearing me in two...I hated the 1st part of the story but Ren, he stole my heart. And now Adam is just as sweet...Oh please give her a happily ever after...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG!

Your stories just keep getting better and better. I was at the edge of my seat! Did Ren realize she was pregnant? Secretly, I was hoping he wouldn't have to go to jail (even though the charges against him are correct), I was hoping they would forget about him. Auggh, I can't wait for the next chapter. The suspense is killing me. Thanks for an exciting chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I`m sorry but Ren is a SCUMBAG!!!!!

He saw this innocent TEENAGER repeatedly raped and beaten and abused, had multiple chances to kick Hawk`s ass and send her home, but didnot because of whatever stupid ass code he and his lowlife friends lived by. She was "Hawk`s woman" so he really could not interfere. If he was half the man everyone else says he was/is, as soon as he saw what was happening to Janey he would have said to hell with this, it`s wrong and I`m going to stop it. As far as I`m concerned he had his chance to do the right thing and chose not to, until how many weeks went by? And then he`s just Mr. Wonderful!! And by the way any sex he had with Janey was NONCONSENSUAL/ RAPE!!!! She was not in any condition to say no. As far as she knew(whatever Ren claimed) if she refused to have sex with him, how did she know that he wouldn`t send her back to Hawk or just rape her anyways? She never trusted him, she had no reason to, he never really protected her. It`s Stockholm Syndrome. Ren needs to spend a few years in jail thinking about what a piece of shit he is.

Whew!!! Now that I have that off my chest. Good story, well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ren is NOT a scumbag!!!

Though he seems like he did nothing he did what he could. And he did beat Hawk's ass. He just did it a little late. And he took great care of her. I really like Ren. So does she.

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
love it sitting on the edge of my seat

im still holding out hope u do have a story for adam and both her brothers and sister . .

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
To all the doubter out there!

Yes this is a tramatic story. Yes Ren could have stopped it sooner. Now ask yourselves THIS and be honest: If you had a friend or aquaintance male or felmale who abused their partner physicly, mentally or emotionly would you step in and do something about it? This is what this story is saying. No one is free of guilt nor is anyone wholy to blame for not stopping the abuse. MyGypsy has written a story that asked us all this question and if you can't HACK the tale DO NOT READ IT!! And put a name to your gripps and complaints because some of you are talking out your arses and are hiding by being anons. Get out of you irvory towers and think for a change. Janey only started to freak out big time when she was grabbed not when she saw Ren, confuseed maybe, but not out of control.

Right I'll get off my soap box now and say Thank you MyGyspy for another heart arching chapter and thank you again for showing that the people who think they are helping can make things a whole that worst.

Racahel

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 16 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Please continue, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ren has my vote!

This story is getting better and better with every chapter.

Can't wait to read more! The trial! The reuniting of Ren and Janey! CAN'T WAIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh Epona poor ren!

I love ren I think he is a great guy and yes he didn't stop the abuse soon enough. But how many of us has seen abuse rather it be at a gas station a man yanking or yelling at his wife, or maybe a friend is too hard on there kids. But you know he put it right in the end, and I think it would be a GREAT thing (this could be a solution in real life too) to sit her down with ren and a councilor and get these odd emotions out. No I don't think she should go back with ren too much mud in that water to be able to last, but I think Adam could be someone to really love her and her him and it be a true love that is born of peace, contentment, and happiness.

Mygypsy your stories make us think, make us look at ourselves, and the ones around us and say do we always do the right thing?? And maybe there are times when we should think of doing the right thing.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Ren is not innocent!

To those people who are saying that Ren ignoring the physical abuse for so long is only human, you are missing out on one major point. Janey was kidnapped! She didn't choose to be with those guys. She didn't take vows to honor, trust and obey them! I would like to believe that if my friend was abusing someone, I would talk to them about it and if that didn't work, I'd contact the police. Even if it was an anonymous tip, it might help. However, this story is not a domestic dispute. This is not a wife who accepts the abuse because she loves her husband. This is a scared girl, who was raped and brutalized by multiple people. Even when she tried to escape, no one tried to help her (until she forced Ren's hand) and no one stopped the beatings that ensued. They accepted the (false) claim that she had become someone's property to be used however he saw fit. That is unforgivable and completely inhumane. I'm waiting for Janey to wake up and realize her 'protectors' are just the lesser of two evils.

libertarianlibertarianover 15 years ago
Chapter 8?

So far this has been one of the most satisfying rape stories on this site. I really want to see it followed to its true conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
finish!

Hey! please finish this! I wanna see how it'll all work out!

Why do the girls always have to go after the badasses, and skip over the niceguys?

SubmissionessSubmissionessabout 15 years ago
Info for you all

Mygypsy- wonderful as usual. About to read "Shades." loved the other two series. 5 stars for every one. Fellow readers- the continuation of "Shartered Dreams" picks up in Ren's series. And Ren IS a scumbag! He didn't like what Hawk was doing but he let it go on too long, raped her, and continued to keep her captive against her will! The only reason she has a soft spot in her heart is because he is the is the only one who showed loving feelings for her and she clung to him. He was her only hope of never being raped again. Her only protection. I'm gonna be pissed if she doesn't stay with this new guy.

LolaLady925LolaLady925almost 14 years ago

CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Are you going to write more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story was very hard to read but worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

This really hit home please finish it ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE?

Will there be more? I really hope there will be. Adam is so kind but I can't help but hold out for more to happen between Ren and Janey. Brad and Ren were so kind but were still wrong... It's still so sad with them turning themselves in and I want to know more about the not guilty plea! I want more conversation or something between Brad, Red, and Janey! Please? I can simply hope. :) This is a wonderful follow up story. You're an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved this story and hoping there was more too it as far as what happens between Adam & Janey and then Ren & Brad with Janey and some of the others that helped her and then what happens to all the characters that hurt her...

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
I want to know what happened to Hawk and crew.

And what about Ren ect ...I'm hoping its in another story !

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago
I ditto cantfightfate's Post!

Janey has only begun counseling and she's pregnant. She is too young and inexperienced emotionally to really understand Brad and especially Ren's participation in her ordeal. They had sex with her while she was being held against her will and legally should also be charged with rape. Her relationship with Adam, an older man is even moving too fast. She is only 18!

Janey's 'sensing' of Ren's appearance at the Police Station was written like an excerpt from a different story and felt so unrealistic and out of place.

JessicaRoseJessicaRosealmost 11 years ago
Ren!!

Thank god this one's not finished yet! Adam is a wonderful man, but that moment with Ren in the police station... You just wanted them to be able to touch! just for a moment. I'm hoping that's the direction you're taking this in. No matter the circumstances, Ren is obviously her other half. I wish she would just arrange for him to be broken out of jail, and he could throw her on the back of his harley, and race them and *their* baby off into the sunset. Sigh. You know, iffin the world was a perfect place and all. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No....

No this can't be the end! I'm in as much denial as poor Janey/Sky! I've spent a number of days waiting until I can be home from work and have privacy so that I can read this amazing piece of work! Personally, I really love it. Sorry to those who feel it is to harsh. I am definitely for Ren but Adam does interest me! I feel like the baby is going to cause her problems though. I hope her and Ren can meet again! Absolutely love it! Please keep writing!

hazeleys34hazeleys34over 5 years ago

IHope that you continue the story as to how Janie recovers and what she will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really didn't expect I'd get so hooked. I started off with the first series on Janey's abduction. Even though some parts were really violent and hard to stomach I kept reading. But it's the sequel that really humanizes this horrible ordeal. I really felt disgust for every and each one of the assailants in the end, because none of them helped or have her a choice. A CNC fantasy is good for an exciting roleplay only because it's consensual. While being a "page-turner" your Janey stories, especially the second one, show the aftermath, rarely covered in such stories. Adam is such a dog for even flirting with a girl whose gang rape case he's investigating, that one was not very believable. But their scenes were so hot :D a real nice change after all the cnc scenarios.

The only thing I wished happened in future chapters is Janey deciding to get an abortion in the end. It rarely happens in books and movies and I wish it was normalized more often. Janey deciding to keep the pregnancy so quickly after learning about it made me queasy. I wish she, and more female characters would decide more often "No, I don't want this. I'm getting my agency back and this is how I'm doing it". Reading about deciding to going forward with a rape pregnancy is not enticing in the slightest. Nonetheless, liking forward to the next chapter! X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous