Share and Share Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" He grunted as he continued to thrust into her.

Miranda had lost touch with reality and the storm that was swirling at a distance now completely enveloped her. She was a flower plucked by the raging wind and tossed about on the fury of her orgasm. The sound of the wind in her ears was deafening, and a pressure inside her expanded until she couldn't hold it back anymore. Then from the very center of her chest, she cracked open like a chrysalis releasing its butterfly, and she screamed.

When Allie felt Miranda go rigid, she took hold of the black dildo, and she pulled what remained of it all the way out of Chris' ass. The high pitched sound of Miranda's orgasm was joined by an animalistic growl from Chris as he arched his hips completely off of the bed taking Miranda with him. For a brief minute the two of them looked like some macabre statue made out of human flesh--heads back, mouths open veins bulging--but soon enough Chris relaxed, and both he and Miranda came back to earth safely.

For her part, Miranda immediately collapsed on top of Chris and kissed him passionately. Allie moved around to the head of the bed so she could get in on this action too and the three of them kissed one another until their breathing came back to normal.

Allie, sensing that the festivities were coming to an end slipped to the edge of the big bed and stood up.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower before heading to bed, so I guess I'll see you guys in the morning," she said.

"Wait I'll join you, ok?" Miranda asked, and they both headed out of the room.

"Hey! Hey! What about me? Someone's gotta untie me!" Chris protested but the girls had already gone, and he was left alone in the big bedroom. As he lay there still tied spread eagle, he realized that the porn he started back when he thought that Miranda was passed out was still on. On the TV screen, the girl that looked like Allie was scissoring with another girl that he could easily imagine looking like Miranda, and he felt the familiar stirrings in his limp cock as thoughts about future adventures began to stir in his ripe imagination.