Share and Share Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring up at Allie's exquisite face as she road his torso he was awestruck by the heat in her gaze. She was both angelic and demonic at the same time, and he longed to feel the ridges of her convulsing pussy riding his thick cock already.

Miranda smiled as Chris began to wag his ass to and fro and she knew immediately that he had decided to get with the program. She tolerated his playfulness and inserted a second finger past his clenching sphincter eliciting a sharp grunt from him. Propped up on her elbows she used her other hand to squirt some more lube onto her fingers as she prepared to begin easing the black dildo into his ass.

Pressing the slender tip of the dildo into the ring of muscle guarding the entrance to his rectum she watched the muscle stretch tight around it. When she got to the first ball, it slid in without so much as a grunt. The same with the second ball but when she got the third ball which was about the size of a grape he grunted for real. The fourth ball was the size of a walnut and Chris grunted even louder. When Miranda forced the fifth ball into his asshole, he stopped moving, and she could feel the muscles in his legs go rigid. That left two balls dangling from the long black shaft protruding from Chris' ass, and Miranda slid the shaft back and forth as Christ gasped and grunted each time she moved it.

Chris' ass was on fire as the long black dildo was pressed further and further into his dark recesses. As the searing pain overwhelmed his senses, he couldn't keep himself from crying out, and the pitch of his wail rose to a crescendo as each successive ball was forced into his virgin ass. After Miranda finally stopped pushing new and larger balls into him the fog of pain lifted and was replaced by a remarkable fullness that made his ass muscles spasmodically contract around the slender shaft connecting them all together. He had a hard time concentrating on anything other than the thick implement impaling him, but when a small pair of hands grasped his dick, his eyes opened just in time to see Allie adjusting his rigid member to fit it into her naked pussy.

Allie lifted her ass off of Chris' tight abs and slid backward until her sex was immediately above his stiff dick. His cock was thick, and bulging veins crisscrossed it like miniature lightning bolts, while the large head atop his stone pillar was angry and crimson. As she lowered her wet pussy onto it, she could feel its heat like a branding iron on her tender parts, and it set her insides on fire.

"Ungh!" Allie grunted as she sank onto his wonderfully thick cock.

"You're so thick it feels like you're going to rip me open," she growled.

Allie was straddling Chris' hips, leaning on her knees and completely impaled on his staff. Slowly she leaned forward letting his dick slide almost all the way out of her wet slit and then with just the big head still inside her she reversed direction and slid back down until the shiny lips of her stretched sex were resting snug against his pubes. She did this over and over again, slowly up and slowly back down again just like Cris had done with that pink vibrator earlier in the evening and it was beginning to drive her more than a little insane.

The look on Allie's face was pure animal lust. Her eyes were closed, and her head was thrown back as though she was howling a silent call to her pack. Her hair was wild and disheveled as she tossed her head from side to side, creating a halo around her gorgeous face. Moving her hands onto Chris' chest, she undulated her hips forward and back as though her loins had an itch that she just couldn't scratch. The more she ground on top of Chris' stiff cock the deeper it worked its way into the tight confines of her wet pussy and the more it drove her on. Her cunt was on fire, and she was in danger of melting right on top of this amazing man. She loved it.

For the second time tonight Chris found himself sucking in his breath involuntarily. This time it was because this crazy beautiful, insane goddess just crammed his throbbing hard-on into her tight pussy to the very hilt in one swift motion. The sheer heat of her wet sex was enough to drive him over the brink, but he didn't cum. Not even as she rode his cock, up and down, forward and back, over and over again, did he erupt. He wanted too. He couldn't remember ever wanting anything more than the sweet release of his molten seed in her convulsing cunt right now.

She kept on riding him, and her copious nectar was flowing down his pulsating shaft, making it glisten in the light of the TV set. He was sure that he was going to lose his fucking mind when he felt the bed shift and saw Miranda's leg arch over his head. As he stared up, the fantastic sight of Miranda's neatly shaven snatch hovered over his face and then came in for a landing on top of his hungry mouth.

"OOoooooo, Yessssss, That's a good boy. Lick mama's pussy good!" She growled. "You know how I like it so give it to me good, and I'll give you a special treat." Miranda had enough of watching her best friend writhe on top of her man like he was a carnival ride and she was not going to be left out of the action any longer so while Allie was busy coating Chris' dick with her girly oil she was going to plant her neglected valley on his talented mouth.

She straddled him with her back to Allie and rocked her hips forward, so the entrance of her juicy hole was perched above his muscular tongue. She paused in that position for a minute and felt him push his pointy tongue past the ring of muscle surrounding her vagina. As it stretched open, she felt like her whole body was being split in two and she sank down on his face like she was settling onto a comfortable sofa.

While his tongue continued to worm its way into her dark recesses, she felt a rising tingle in her clit, and she was not surprised to discover that it was engorged and standing out stiff and proud. Keeping her pussy pressed firmly to Chris' face Miranda rocked her hips backward siding her crimson frills across his mouth until her pleasure bud was perched on top of his greedy mouth.

Chris flicked his tongue out, and each time he made contact with her throbbing little knob she felt sparks of electricity course across her body. She rocked her hips forward again, so he had access to her quivering hole and then back again so he could lash out at her sensitive bud. Forward and back, back and forward, she slid her pussy across his face and moaned as he feasted on her most sensitive parts with zeal. At some point, she unconsciously ended up with her hands entwined in his soft brown hair tugging his face tightly to her juicy crotch as the first series of convulsions spread from her cunt outward.

As her thighs clamped tight on his head, she heard the sounds of a thousand horses filling her ears and colored flashes of light exploding on her eyelids. Yet Again, another spasm wracked her body as his tongue made contact with her ultra sensitive clit and lightning flashed across her brain. His lips found and sucked her delicate lips into his mouth, and she just about fainted when he began to chew on them greedily.

Miranda was delicious. That thought utterly preoccupied Chris' mind as she slowly arched her hips upwards towards his nose and her dripping wet vagina came to rest on his mouth once again. He lapped and sucked at her clenching hole for all he was worth as she paused there. He drank her in and savored her juices like he was a man starving to death.

In response to his hungry mouth, Miranda rocked and gyrated on his face coating it with a sheen of her fragrant honey. They were both lost in a haze of animal lust, so he didn't notice when she clutched handfuls of his hair and pulled his face hard to her feverish sex. Miranda's grunts and wails were muffled by her shapely thighs and the intensity of Allie's vice-like grip on his dick as she rode him, was no more than a feather's touch.

Miranda, was cumming on his face so hard that she wasn't even aware that she was suffocating the poor guy. As her muscles relaxed and she released her grip on his hair, his head slumped back to the bed like a rag doll, and he was as white as the satin sheets he rested on. Rising up on her knees and taking the weight off of his neck and head she slapped him hard across the face. Chris' head lolled to the side, a red handprint emblazoned across his cheek.

"Hey, Hey, HEY! Don't you pass out on me mister," Miranda yelled at him. "Come on now let's join the living here, you've got work to do big guy."

She pulled his face back to the center and gave him another firm slap and his eyes fluttered open as he rejoined the party.

"There now that's better," Marissa cooed.

Coming out of the fog Chris was surprised to discover that he was tied spread eagle to his big bed and hovering above him was the smiling face of his lover. Her blue eyes were framed by a cascade of golden curls that created an oasis occupied by just the two of them. Miranda leaned over and kissed him, tenderly at first, tasting his lips and stealing his breath away. Then she kissed him harder and her tongue slipped into his mouth to wrestle with his. He ached to hold her close, but his restraints made that impossible, of course.

Throughout all of this, he had utterly forgotten about the dark-haired girl sitting astride his cock and moaning seductively. Miranda, however, had not. She broke off the kiss with Chris and stood up turning to face Allie. Allie's eyes were closed, and she swayed back and forth like she was in a trance. Miranda slipped behind her and reaching around took hold of both her small breasts.

She spoke softly into Allie's ear while kneading her tit-flesh, and Allie stopped her gyrations for the moment. Miranda's hands slid out to Allie's nipples, and she pinched each of them, rolling them in between her thumb and forefinger, drawing a gasp from Allie's pink lips.

"Hey beautiful," came the words through the fog. Allie recognized the voice. She was sure of that but who's voice was it, she wondered?

"Hey, is anyone home?" That voice from afar said into the fog. Damn, that voice was familiar, but she just couldn't place it. Then there was a warmth in her chest that was beginning to match the one between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, and her eyes opened just a crack. She could see the prone form of Chris below her. He was tied to the bed, and his eyes were closed like hers, but something was missing. She felt a warmth against her back and someone caressing her breasts, and it felt good. Then that sensation stopped and just as she was wondering why two jolts of electricity shot from her nipples straight into the center of her brain.

"Hey Allie, you awake in there?" The voice said, but this time she knew exactly who it belonged to.

"Hey Miranda, what gives?" Allie said turning her head to face her friend.

Miranda leaned in and kissed Allie on the mouth in the way that only another woman could. Her lips were rose petals, and her mouth was desire incarnate. When Allie opened her eyes again, she was staring into Miranda's ice blue eyes and the passion kindled in those eyes was a bonfire gone out of control.

"Hey Allie," Miranda said as she broke the kiss. "How about you and I change places, huh?"

"Sure Miranda, I think your boyfriend broke my pussy the first time he fucked me tonight, so that's probably a good idea."

"Yeah, he'll do that if you're not careful, but I think I'm ready to ride this cowboy to the finish line."

Allie's legs were stiff from having been folded underneath her for the past half hour, and Miranda had to help her a bit. Once she lifted herself off Chris' midsection and his cock sprang free of her wet pussy it rebounded off his flat abs sounding very much like the slap that Miranda had administered to him just a couple minutes ago. Allie had barely put both feet on the floor before Miranda had Chris' cock deep in her mouth and was feeding on it like she hadn't eaten for a week.

Miranda was hungry, ravenous in fact, for Chris' manhood. She had been there on the edge of the bed pretending to be passed out for the entire time that Chris had eaten and then fucked Allie and now she was going to get her's. As she bobbed her head up and down on his magnificent cock, she hooked one finger into the black cock band encircling his balls pulling it off and freeing them from its embrace. When she leaned back and let Chris' cock fall from her mouth, she pulled upwards on the band and in one swift motion removed it from around his cock as well. Then she kissed the crimson head of his dick and climbed up onto the big bed.

Miranda stood up and stepped over Chris' prone form and looked down on him as she started to squat.

"Hey darlin, I just uncaged the dragon so you better not disappoint," she said as she took hold of his hard-on and guided it towards her sex.

The intense look on Chris' face left her no doubt about his attitude and intention, but when he actually growled in response, it gave her goosebumps.

The relief that Chris felt when Miranda yanked the black rubber band off of his cock and balls was incomparable, and he couldn't wait to feel her tight pussy slide down its length. People often use the phrase 'hand in glove' to describe things that fit perfectly together, and that is exactly the way he felt about Miranda's pussy and his cock. He had fucked many women in his life and none of them, not even Allie, had a pussy that fit his cock so perfectly as Miranda's. Now here she was slowly impaling herself on his engorged dick and ready to ride him like an angry bull at a rodeo.

"God that pussy of yours is so damn tight," Chris said looking into the brilliant blue eyes of the woman he loved so much.

"Well let's see if we can't make it a little looser hon," was Miranda's reply as she settled on top of him.

Miranda placed her hands on Chris's chest and lifted her ass into the air until just the head of his dick was still buried inside her then she dropped back down. She did this a couple times, and once his cock was coated with her honey, she picked up the pace.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" Chris grunted as she rose and fell on his cock faster and faster.

"Yeah, baby, give me that cock. Fuck this little pussy!" She challenged.

Allie had recovered from her own attempt at riding Chris' big dick, and now she slipped around behind Miranda and drug her nails down Miranda's back ending on her sharply ass. The slap that Allie gave Miranda's ass echoed off of the walls and was followed immediately by a grunt from the blue-eyed girl. Miranda switched from riding Chris like a jockey to grinding her mound onto his pelvis while sitting upright and fondling her pointy breasts. Allie reached around and grasped Miranda's nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinching them as she rolled them back and forth.

"Unh! God Allie that feels so good," Miranda cooed.

Allie released one of Miranda's breasts and snaked a hand down between her legs to diddle Miranda's stiff clit with her fingertips and Miranda cried out loud.

"Oh fuck, Yessss! Strum that clit. Ugh! Ugh!" Miranda screamed.

Pulling her hand away from Miranda's pussy Allie drew her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them greedily. Placing one hand on Miranda's back Allie slipped down to her knees, and her face was now level with Miranda's shapely ass. Miranda had gone back to bouncing on Chris's dick like a jockey riding a horse and Allie slid one hand in-between the two of them massaging the stretched out lips of Miranda's beautiful pussy. Unlike Allie's pussy which had frilly lips that were caramel colored, contrasting with the seashell pink of her vagina, Miranda's pussy was bright pink through and through, and her lips were short, but her clit was large and prominent.

Allie and Miranda had experimented with one another. At first, it was just kissing, and later it progressed to full sex, and they enjoyed it immensely, but they both really preferred men and the feeling of having a rock hard cock in them. As Allie continued to massage Miranda's pussy while she rode Chris, Miranda moaned out loud. Miranda had gone back to undulating on Chris' cock, so Allie grabbed hold of the exposed end of the black dildo still buried in his ass and began to push and then pull on it eliciting a loud groan from the head of the bed.

"That's it stud, I know you're ready to fill me up so give it to me," Miranda said in a voice that sounded like it was coming from a great serpent.

For his part, all Chris could do was wail and toss his head back and forth while Miranda continued to dance on his manhood. Allie let go of the shaft sticking out of Chris' ass and with both hands pried Miranda's ass cheeks apart exposing her tight little asshole. Just like the dainty lips of her pussy Miranda's asshole was bright pink also, and it reminded Allie of bubble gum as she leaned in to tease it with her tongue.

Miranda was aware of the storm on the horizon all the while she had been grinding on Chris' dick. It was fast approaching, and she welcomed it with open arms. Indeed when Allie had begun to massage her pussy, the thunder boomed, and the storm moved closer. Now that Allie was probing her ass while her pussy was stretched tight around Chris' thick cock the lightning began flashing through her eyelids, and she felt like this storm might just carry her away.

Chris could tell that Miranda was close. Her head swayed like there weren't anything holding it up and a red rash was painted across her cheeks, extending all the way down her neck to her ample breasts. He had forgotten all about the black monstrosity crammed into his ass until Allie had moved it back and forth and then he thought that he was going to lose his mind. Right now though, he was going to focus on pushing Miranda over the edge. Ordinarily, he would simply roll her over and take charge by pounding her silly but being lashed to the bed made that an impossibility, so he had something else in mind.

Miranda felt Chris arch his back lifting her up and he retreated just enough to create a little gap between their bodies and then before she could settle back down he thrust his hips skyward again driving his dick deeper into her already spasming snatch.

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!" He grunted as he drove his cock deep into her quivering pussy and each time it caused her to grunt and cry out.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Miranda cried out as Chris stabbed her with his manhood over and over. Each thrust penetrated her all the way to her very core, and now the storm clouds writhed and swirled about her. She was deafened by the roar of a raging river, a torrent of lust, and she was on the verge of being pulled under by the rising tide of her orgasm. There was nothing to grasp and no one who could save her from the frenzy of this storm, so she surrendered to it. She let it take her. Her body was no longer under her control as currents of electricity cascaded through her limbs, and she cried out in a language that was primal and ancient.

Allie felt like a conductor, and the performers in her orchestra were Miranda and Chris. It was her job to bring this piece to its crescendo, so she tugged on the black dildo in Chris's ass until the second largest ball emerged from its hiding place. Chris wailed but didn't slow his furious pace down, and the rhythmic "slap, slap, slap," of his and Miranda's hips continued unabated. Miranda was like a rag doll now and how she was able to stay on top of Chris was a mystery to Allie, but she knew that it wouldn't be long until Miranda reached her peak.

Another ball was pulled from his ass, and again Chris cried out, but he kept his pace thrusting up into Miranda's clenching cunt. Her pussy was gripping his dick so tightly that he wasn't sure if it was even sliding in and out of her anymore. It felt like his cock, and her cunt were fused together, but that wasn't going to stop him from getting her off.