All Comments on 'Sexy Older Secretary Ch. 02'

by bdr23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jlot47jlot47about 16 years ago
loved it

just hope you go for more would like to see ch 3&4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hurry Please

Can't wait for the next chapter in their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story

older women are the best lovers by far - just need to keep a check on names as at one point within 2/4 lines Sheila became elise??? Hope there is a sequel to follow this - his youthful arrogance is just right and Sheila obviously enjoys what they do together - good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It is great!

This is a great story. It appeared so natural to me, I had never felt it as a fiction. I am still not sure whether it is a fiction or real. I am 46 yr male with a fascination for elderly women.

The following descriptions were highly arousing.

Sheila asking him whether it was preplanned to win her in the auction and telling him that she had no complaints though, she wondered to choose an elderly lady who could be of his mother's age.

Sheila coming to his house on her own by car at 8 pm with some confusion in her mind what to do and how they continued the affair for the second time.

Asking Sheila coming for the weekend trip without undergarments following his instructions and he physically verifying by groping her. Sheila admitting the fact of masturbation every night thinking of him. Finally Blowjob while driving was mind blowing. It was disappointing to find abrupt ending. What happened later?

keyespi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next Chapter?

When is the next chapter coming out?

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago
More

Loved your story looking forward to another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT

obvioulsy you never got around to finishing the story...shame as was good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous