All Comments on 'Sexy and Gray'

by roswalien

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Harsh61Harsh61almost 10 years ago
Lottery

A very lucky Guy.....only one encounter and leading to become a millionaire....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is one great story it is telling about how a woman can still fuck and suck as she ages. there are a lot of women out there who would do the same thing if they could!

I am well a of some of theses women they loved to have their pussies suck and enjoy a good tasting cook keep on writing great job tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

And so true too. I met a woman who was 74 (I was 68). The language was just as blunt, the results just as satisfying (on both sides). Two years later and we're just the same as when we met. It is a wonderful friendship. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sheesh!

I appreciate that this is a fantasy site but it would be good if authors made at least a minimal attempt to make the scenario plausible. And how on earth does this rate an H rating??

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

I learned about sex from an older woman almost twice my age...what she taught me was to my great benefit in the years following! Those erotic memories are forever etched in my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

I never thought that one of these stories would bring me close to tears!

What a lovely story. It's good to see older women being portrayed as sexual beings.

Very touching.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous 6-30-14

Fuck You!

roswalienroswalienalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

For all those that took the time to comment, thank you. I appreciate hearing what people like and don't like about my stories. To the anonymous who wonders why this received an H rating, just because you don't like doesn't mean everyone has to dislike it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Most older women underestimate their ability to attract younger guys. Flirting one on one is effective, a lot of guys will go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
beautiful...just like my dreams

Lovely story. Exactly like i dream would happen. Am eager to please a 70s woman in the same way. Ping me on ym at revbull10

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Great Read*****

I like your style, Thank for sharing your stories I have really enjoy the ones I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Three for three... I love the believable details. If it’s not a retelling of your actual experiences then you, my friend, are an excellent writer. I lived in Roswell for a good while. The New Mexico backdrop made the hot story that much more enjoyable. I’m looking forward to more of your work.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Superb! Absolutely loved it! Indeed, it's why so many of the commenters are praising your excellent writing. Please continue to write and give us more, more and lots more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous