Secret Summer with Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, "I don't, think so."

"Why not."

"Isn't that obvious. And.....It's not just you," She was sitting up now holding the sheet under her arms, her shoulders were bare. Facing me, took my hand in hers. I could see the swell of her nipples through the sheet. Nana's old sheets.

"It's me. It's ME too. Please....we just......"

!!

And I reached out my hand, tugging that sheet she was gripping so tightly out away from her fingers and touched up along her wrist, tugging her arm from out under the sheet. Melinda didn't move, just watching my hand trace a line up her arm. She closed her eyes, and I lightly stroked up over her shoulder and along her chin. Lay my hand right over her throat, could feel her pulse beating away, her breath.

"This Melinda. You feel this??"

She nodded.

"You like this?"

"Yes....No...it's not that, you have to......GO."

And I so softly let my hand fall from her throat, let go of her and began to caress her through the sheet, rub her body over the fabric, began to touch her collarbone, lower, her breasts. So soft.

She dropped her head down, I could feel the change in her breathing. She was looking into my lap. My cock was pointing straight up, tenting my underwear.

"Stop.........." It was plaintive but no movement, only her voice. "What am I going to do with you?" She looked me in the eye as I stroked her breasts. "You're all hard again. I could let ....you, in my bed.....but .....I can't let THAT in my bed." A small giggle. She had this little girl voice, this little girl combined with a growl. She sounded so sexy. We were melting.

And she touched it. Just held her hand over my cock, over the head right over the fabric of my boxers cupping it with her hand - squeezed. O!! Held the head of my cock in the palm of her hand.

"You got to go now." Yet she held me tight, pressing the head of my cock.

My hand was still on her, stroking her breasts, and she was tippling her fingers around my cock, softly pressing down. It felt so incredible. And for about a minute, no more, the room was just the sounds of cars driving by, her little light and the sound of fabric as I caressed her breasts, down her waist, and her little hand stroking the length of my cock, our heads inclining toward each other.

We kept doing that, before I simply grasped the sheet and pulled it back, all the way, tugging it from under her arms exposing her nakedness to me. She let it drop. Her little pussy folded between her legs, she pulled her knees up, I looked up the line of her - her breasts, the line of her legs, hips and up her side. Her navel.

I looked at her body, she was letting me.

"I kept this." And I held out the black blindfold. "Here."

She did not move as she eyed it, as I watched a quiver run up her spine, she simply closed her eyes as I pressed it to her eyes and tied it in place. She did not move. I rose from the bed pulling my boxers down until my cock was pointing straight up, little pre-cum dripping from the tip.

She could feel me rise up from the bed, hear the fabric sliding down my legs, "What are you doing?" I slid into the bed next to her, pulled the sheet back over us.

"I just want to hold you," and I reached across her, slid my naked body right up along hers, skin to skin, touching her with my bare cock - she knowing I was naked, and I reached across her, turned out the light.

I slid back across to ‘my' side of her bed. And there was this pause. Silence. We lay right up along the length of one another. Side by side. I could see the black cloth across her eyes. I half expected her to jump out of the bed, pull it off and to start yelling at me.....but, I watched her bare back as she turned from me, "Goodnight."

I felt her slide back, back and back, reaching with her ass, scooching close until we were touching again. I felt her soft warmth across my front. Felt her reach back, her so soft hands lay her hands on me, holding my hip. I clung to her, we slid together. My cock touching her thigh. She whispered, "Just hold me then. Just a little minute. It'll be ok. You need to go though after this."

"Fine, ok." I'd have said anything just then.

And we twined together, the heat of our bodies could have burned us. We were on fire. The feeling of our skin together and we laid like that for a long while. Our fingers just barely moving. She had her hand laying on my hip, her fingers curling onto my ass. I had my hand wrapped around her waist and I was just playing with the little indent at her navel, just playing with the little bar that pierced her there.

"This is nice."

"Too nice," and she turned her head back held her mouth right to my cheek as I pulled her to me, covering me with her hair.

"Here" I said, and pulled the fabric from over her eyes, lifting it up over her head. I could see her eyes glowing in the low light. "Let me see you."

She smiled. Her mouth, the white of her teeth. She whispered to me then, "You've been so bad. So very bad. And.....It's just that I so want to lose myself, let go. I never have. Never do. You are tapping into a part of me I am afraid of. To FEEL desire and disappear in lust, let myself GO. And ....here you are." She laughed, "I've been letting it all happen. You never say no, and I just can't with you. We can't. But....it keeps building and building." She was so close as she said this, I could feel her lips moving, her breathing. She leaning ever closer as she spoke.....

And then she kissed me. It was the softest, warmest kiss of my life. I held myself there, not moving. I let her kiss me, felt her mouth open, tremble against mine, hold to me and I met her kiss, felt her tongue reach inside of me. Touched her tongue with mine, and we both opened our eyes, knowing.

Homo Sapiens means one-who-knows-by-tasting. And at this first taste we knew......

I pressed my leg up between hers, lifting my knee between her legs until I could feel it stop right at her pussy, felt her dripping onto my leg. This wet line, warm, just about running down around my leg. And I pushed my leg into her cunny as I kissed her, felt her arch her back and whimper into my mouth as she felt me press her there.

"Noooooo," almost in a wail, as she continued to kiss me, as we mouthed and trembled, clung to one another.

She was holding me on each side of my face, giving me these sweet repeated deep kisses. Pulling her mouth away and then pressing into me again, over and over and over. I loved the feel of her breath on my skin. I never wanted this to end as she alternately kissed me and told me I had to go.

After just a little while, I could feel her rocking her hips on my leg, she was grinding her cunt against me, small little circles, a short little line. But she was playing with her clit on my leg. I knew her body, could feel her bare pussy begin to slide, her juices were making ‘us' slippery. She was so wet that she was shortly sliding along my leg and I could feel her pussy opening - like a flower. Her lips spreading open and her pink center was sliding along me - so delicious - her flesh this open mouth. She was looking at me, kissing me, and I could feel what she was doing.

I was looking in her eyes, as she met me, as we looked into one another and then whispered soft between kisses, as she was sliding herself against me, "Just make me cum. Let me keep doing this. Is this alright?. I want to cum like this.....with you, on you."

I was silent. Still small kisses.

She continued, "If you do I'll make you cum too."

And I said "Yes. I'll make you cum. But........Let me taste you." Silence, and we lay like that for the longest time, she was still sliding herself against me. She was thinking.

And then, "Oh god. You know how hard this is.....we just can't. Not that.... just this. Let me cum."

And I slid my leg away. She literally moaned in frustration. Her body was liquid, she was pressed so tight against me. I could feel her little pussy seeking me out, but I lay away from her, and then began to push her back into the bed, to pull back the sheet again and expose us - naked in each others arms.

I rose above her, "Open your legs."

I began to lower myself between her legs and kiss her tummy. She held her hands over her tummy so I was kissing her hands, she was reaching down. Stopping me. I began to move lower...then she was covering her pussy. I could smell her, oh God she smelled incredible.....

I slid lower down, felt her begin to open her legs, her hand still holding tight over her cunny; I began to pull her hand away. Tugging, before.....she released, and stretching herself out, lay her hands up over her head, began bending her knees and her legs fell wide open. "Oh, no."

I settled myself between her legs and looked up at her. She was so beautiful, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her eyes watching me, those green eyes. I swear I could see the green in them in that dark room, her strawberry blonde hair fallen out on the bed. Her red mouth, the line of her nose. Her small breasts lay open, falling a little to the sides, and her narrow waist. God she had the most incredible shaved pussy. As she held her legs open, her pussy lips pulled open and I could see her inner lips swelling out, the hood of her clit at the top and I bent myself over her.

And her smell, oh god. The room was filled with her sex. Such a sweet aroma, honey, with spices, cinnamon, and flesh. When I touched my tongue to her I felt her whole body shiver, and she was so wet I was literally dipping my tongue into her. It was like dipping my tongue into a platter of honey, warm wet, sticky; and I lay my flat tongue on her and licked up her middle, her utterly bare shaved pussy. The soft smooth skin, there is nothing like licking a shaved pussy. Her cunt was so open to me, she had yielded. I knew I could do anything to her now.

She wanted to cum. I would make her cum. Cum and cum and cum. She was mine now. My little girl. And I licked her so soft, all of her, every inch between her legs, digging my tongue along that line between her cunt and thighs. Licking the little tuft of hair she liked to leave right at her pussy mound; and then I ........ stiffening my tongue pushed it in deep, up into her vagina. The opening spreading around my tongue, tight. I pressed in deeper, felt the soft flesh, like the flesh inside her open mouth. I was licking her other mouth now, her hidden mouth. And I dug my tongue into her, she was moaning and whimpering. I could tell she liked that. So sensitive. And over and over I dipped my tongue right into her vagina, just this little half inch before pulling out and pressing in, and then running a line up through her center and opening her completely. Lapping at her cunt. She was pulling her legs wider, had laid her hand on my head. Was undulating her hips against my mouth.

I found her clit, so perfect. The little white nob inside its little hood. I loved to dig into her, drawing circles there while now dipping my fingers in, feeling her slippery open mouth, feeling her drink me in. Taking me, letting me do anything I wanted, and I moved steadily on her, harder, faster. She was meeting my every move, guiding me, showing me, teaching me what she liked. Teaching what her body could give. I would learn her body, everything about her. And she moved against me so that I could hold my open mouth and feel her whole body moving herself against me, setting her cunny, her clit, her vagina right at my tongue. Give herself to me. Show me just what she wanted. Delicious. Luxurious.

At one point she purred, "You like my smell?"

I kept eating. "Mmmmm." and she pushed my head into her with her hands.

"So bad. So bad. Oh my god. My Bad Boy."

My cock hurt so, it ached. I could not contain myself. I had to have her. Had to. The tip of my cock was swollen so large. I was so aroused. I could NOT fuck this little girl who lay beneath me. I knew she would let me. She had lost the choice.

And as she held my head, pushing me into her I began licking up onto her mound again, and working my fingers into her wetness, kissing her hips, looking up at her; set my chin right at her tummy. She lay there relaxed, and then opening her eyes watching me, a smile filled with such pleasure. Relaxed. I was just looking up at her, cum on my chin, she played with my hair.

And I rose up, moving toward her mouth, kissing my way along her body, finding her breasts nibbling, chewing, suckling her. Taking her nipples, each one in my mouth. She was watching me as I continued to rise, she began to pull her legs a little together. And I kissed her neck, licked her up under her chin - she tipped her head back. My cock lay pointing straight up between her legs.

And when I kissed her mouth, touched my tongue to hers, I touched my cock up between her legs, and she started. She was wild, wide eyed. I could see the hunger, see the lust, the fear. She simply whimpered, "Oh, no. I don't know......Please."

And I was kissing her, our chins sliding together because my mouth was wet with her cum. She wrapped her arms around my chest and pulled me to herself, curving her tummy to me. I simply lay with my cock barely touching her, slipping around her wetness. Poking at her. Touching into the line of her cunt.

As I kissed her I said, "Kiss me."

And she opened her mouth so wide, letting me in. And I pressed my cock ever so lightly along the line of her puss. Felt her cunny open lightly, a wet warm ridge opening and pressing the head of my cock into her heat, my chest leaning against her pinning her to the bed. She was opening her legs again, just feeling herself opening, spreading for my cock. While kissing me and saying. "No. No. We can't. ..... You have to stop." I slid my whole length up inside her, felt the walls of her vagina stretch around my cockhead, and holding so tight around me.

I lifted my mouth from her, "I'm fucking you." And I lifted my ass, let my cock slide back out, so that just my cockhead was held just inside her. This little mouth kissing my cock. I could feel her squeezing me. Holding on, her thighs clenching around me. Her arms wrapping around my back, holding my hips to hers.

As she said, "No. You can't you just can't. No"

And she was lifting her knees gripping me with her thighs, squeezing me between her legs, pulling me back onto her and I let myself fall back down, sliding my whole length up inside her again. I heard this long, "Ahhhhh," the air just leaving her body. She melting back into the mattress.

And then sliding my whole length back out again, I held my mouth to her ear this time, "Now I want you to fuck me. Push. You're going to fuck ME. I'm right there. Feel it. Now Push."

"I just....."

And she lay stock still. I could feel her breath on me, our warmth. The head of my cock quivering, she felt it pulse inside of her, this little half inch into her; she was squeezing and holding my cockhead inside. I was tickling up in her, undulating out and then in; when I felt her begin to slide herself lower, lifting her hips and I held myself still. Felt her push, push push onto my cock. Feeling myself enter her, fill her, feeling her fuck me. "Yessss."

And when I was almost all the way inside. The head of my cock buried into my little Melinda's pussy, I finished the job - and just lay my full weight on her. Felt her press deep into the mattress of the bed as I pushed in as deeply as I could. Buried myself inside of her. She clamped her legs around me, wrapping her legs around my back her arms held to my chest looking to the side, not looking at me.

"I said I was going to make you cum."

She was rocking against me, her little body moving - undulating - quivering - beneath me. I began to pullout of her, she was not looking at me, all silence as I steadily thrust into her, slowly slowly pressing all the way back in. Long and slow strokes on her, rising and falling; feeling her body meet me each time. The bump of our sexes as we came together. Pressing ourselves to one another in this long slow tide, like the surf washing in on shore, different each time....the same. Her body was adapting to me, I could feel her cunt yield, the way it opened and closed around me, this open wet mouth. The bump of our sexes when I penetrated her completely. The sweat of our tummies sliding together. The touch of her breasts against my chest as I lay on her. The kiss, the wet open mouth of our kiss.

Her hair splayed around her head, her fingers trembling on my arm. And then she looked at me, I was buried inside of her and she smiled, this amazing relaxed smile.

She breathed, "I knew it! You shit. I KNEW this would happen. Now I'm going to have.....

...... you......OH FUCK.....you!"

*************************

And she held on tight to me, wrapping her small arms around my shoulders and rocking on the mattress, until.....I am laying on my side, and then with her legs held open rolling rolling, following her momentum, legs wide, rising up on top of me. One motion, I never left her; buried inside, her cunt clinging to me.

She is sitting on me now, looking down at me, her small arms held out straight, her little innocent smile. Looking at her you would never know there was a cock up inside her. Her cheeks all flushed, this wonderful smile. "Now let me!!" Without speaking she lifts her ass up in the air flexing her knees at each side of me, looking down. Nothing needs to be said, I know what she wants. She touches her nose to mine, crinkles it at me. I look at the soft dusting of freckles across her cheekbones and kiss her softly, tug at her lips with my teeth as she lay over me, spread out over the top of me, her legs held wide and my cock impaled up inside of her.

Oh the soft little mews from her, her soft little kisses. She takes my lower lip in her mouth, tugs at it with her teeth. Her warm breath on me, I can smell my baby girl, my hungry girl. She backs her mouth up from me, looking in my eyes, like she is ready to pounce - like a cat. She mews again, "Oh my god you feel so good...... This is so stupid of us."

As she is looking at me, she is flexing her knees, lifting her bottom up and down. I can see her ass rising and falling, sitting down on me, legs wide, I can feel her every movement as she moves her slick puss along the length of my cock. I grab her waist and push her back, push her upright on me. She is sitting there - all innocence - naked - and I hold my hands up in front of her, lay them over her breasts, squeeze - mmmmmmm - she is cupping her hands over mine holding me to herself.

I am watching her little tummy, at her navel; can picture my cock up inside her, picture just where the head of my cock lay - had to be about even with her navel. I could feel myself in her, as she moves I can look at her body and feel my life pressing up into her body. She was moving lightly and squeezing herself around me, tightening, pulsing her cunt, clinging to me. And then lifting herself up, we were watching, can see my shiny cock come into view between our legs as she rises up until my cockhead is just kissing at her between her legs. She reaches down and touches it, then settling herself back down, luxuriously feeling myself enter her over and over and over, as SHE rose and fell on me. Taking her time, excruciating, torturing me now. All the time in the world, I could feel her hunger. Abandoning herself to me......

I let my hands drift lower, caressing her tummy, touching the little bar which pierces her navel, and the triangle of her hips, play with the hair above her mound that is touching against me, and then touching between her legs, my legs - us - and touching my cock with my fingers to feel myself slide into her as she rocks her hips against me, undulating, rising and falling. I could just watch this little shockwave of pleasure run up through her body as I sink into her, as she began to rock a little harder. I watch her small fingers reaching down and she is feeling me slide inside, we are touching ourselves. Exploring.