Secret Summer with Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers

I ordered her another drink, and some appetizers - chicken something - and this delicious looking woman in a nurses outfit brought the drink and food back and stepping up to my little girl, and without warning she pressed that drink right into the small of her back just above the line of her skirt, an ice cold glass touching her bare skin and she jumped. I laughed, the waitress winked at me, and then set it down on the table. "Nice little pet you got there.....She your pussy."

I nodded, "Yeah.... MY pussy." I loved saying that, as I looked at her. Melinda heard me, I know she did, and I watched her cheeks flush red.

She still could not see anything as she settled in, she held her hands to my knees leaning herself toward me as I began to feed her. She held her mouth open and I held the pieces of food, pressed them into her mouth and watched her bite and chew. Then I held the glass to her lips and tipped it back, she drank. I lay my hand at the small of her back and caressed her hips. She turned to me, smiling, completely submitting to whatever I did.

I pulled her top open as she sat there, loosening the knot, so I could see her breasts, let it fall open. I just wanted to look at her. She let me. She sat toward me close, covering herself instinctively from others who might be around, with her legs open. I said, "You have really beautiful breasts," and between feeding her I was playing, touching her, holding her breasts, and then ever so lightly I lay my hand up beneath her skirt, and between her legs, cupped her cunny. She started, but remained seated, smiling, giggling a little.

"You're being bad."

I just said, "I'm your bad little boy."

"Am I.....your pussy." God I loved watching her mouth as she said that - Pus–sy. Her lips pursed in a kiss.

"Tonight you are."

"This IS better than....a.....movie." She was getting tipsy and feeling comfortable. "What ARE we .... YOU going to do with me tonight.....? Hmmmmmm" Definitely drunk.

"You want more?"

"Hmmmm. May-be." She chewed on her finger.

I had more........

**********************

I took her hand.

We walked out onto the dance floor, this enormous space, twenty foot high ceiling. The smell of cigarettes, pounding music. I turned her to me, pulled her closer by the hand, and then let go completely. She stood there reaching, looking around for me. I held her only by the chain hooked to her collar. She stood there only with the chain falling from her neck that I held in my hand, the music pulsing around us, lights flashing. Darkness. Her nose in the air.

I couldn't hear what she was saying, just her mouth moving. She was disoriented, left alone blindfolded. She looked like she was balancing on a high wire. I simply adored her, my little girl in white socks - glowing in the black lights - baby janes, her black skirt. The pink elephants glowing as well. There were many many people on the floor, but she didn't know. She could have been standing alone in the middle of an auditorium. I had kept a hand on her the whole time - but now I just left her alone, standing there.

I leaned in and held my mouth to her ear, just yelled, "Dance!" She jumped, looked toward my voice, and I yelled again, "Dance, go on, dance for me!!" I pulled the chain a little, she grasping the chain with her hand.

And she began to sway and move with the music, the fabric of her top moving around on her breasts (I had tied in badly this time). She was throwing her hair back, letting it fall over her shoulders and after awhile I touched the small of her back. She was facing away from me. And she turned, stepping toward me, where she felt me to be. I could feel her breath, touched her hair, but letting go, left her there again. Repeating "Dance," in her ear. She complied. I held a glass to her mouth as she danced, tipping it back, let her drink. The room was flashing with light, large screens on two walls with images, videos and movie clips, and the music a loud roar, this deep bass you could feel in your bones.

I looked around, motioned someone over - a couple - and pointed at my little Melinda. I whispered to them. She was still dancing, no idea where I was. I yell out to this couple wearing shiny plastic, "She wants to be touched a little while she dances." They smiled, a beautiful brunette and a tall thin man with goatee. The two smiled, still dancing began to move over near to her, began dancing on either side of her as I watched. Stepping in close. And as she danced, they began to touch her, hold her, caress her. Her arms her shoulder, feeling her hair in their hands. My little girl froze. Not moving, looking around. Letting them.

The man was stroking her bare tummy and caressing her breasts inside her top as I had earlier that night. The woman was content to play with her ass, light long caresses up her thighs, reaching beneath her skirt. Melinda began to dance again, lifting her arms up over her head., I holding her leash. Tugging lightly once in a while, she knowing I am there - watching. The woman grasping her hips as she rocked and swayed to the music, sidled up behind her and set her chin at Melinda's throat. I stepped up and began to play with her hair, and touching her cheek, leaned in, "It's alright. Just some friends of mine..... Go with it."

She was pausing, listening, then moving very slowly dancing again, these hands (including mine) continuing to caress her, moving over her bare skin, over her clothes, were all over her, gently touching and stroking her. Down her arms, her cheeks, her ass. Touching her breasts, holding her throat. I pressed my finger into her mouth and let her suck. She began to sway and dance, and turn, as these hands filled her with energy, her movements becoming liquid. Alive. The music vibrating her skin.

I leaned in, "You all right?"

She just looked back toward my voice, "How many are there??"

And I realized she had no idea.

"Quite a few," I said. Just to really get her wondering.

She took such a deep breath in, exhaling through her mouth. I watched her crimson cheeks. Her teeth. I just watched her fill up with arousal.

As she moved toward me, her body stepping up so close before me, not knowing I was there. I watched her moving, could smell her. I reached out my hand and cupped her pussy, squeezed her hard. She froze as I held my hand, caressing her through the thin fabric of her bottoms, pressing my finger up into her right through the thin fabric. Finding her vagina and pushing, pushing hard, moving my finger an inch up into her held back by this fabric sheath. I could feel the fabric soak, absorb her cum, felt her wet my fingers. And then rubbing along her slit, feeling my finger squishing into her, the fabric soaking, slippery with her cum. God she was so wet. Her mouth opening as I did this, I could feel her clenching her thighs, tipping her pussy into my hand. The woman stepped back watching me, smiling, "I think she likes that."

"May I." I stepped back. She sidled up, stood directly before her. Melinda was looking around, the hand was gone, replaced by lips kissing her cheek, her crimson hot cheek and she turned her mouth to the one who kissed her, seeking a mouth and I watched them kiss. I watched them mouth one another, touching their tongues, their open mouths as I continued stroking up between her legs from behind, the music all around us. This steady rhythm, different but always the same. Never ending, one song simply blending into the next.

We were sweating, the room was hot. She was crimson, shining, mottled, liquid. Her lips swollen with desire, red, her hair was everywhere. She was moving and kissing, being touched, reaching out her hands, only the sense of touch. She had her hands up squeezing the woman's breasts, caressing her tummy, tracing the line of her plastic pants. The man was playing with her hair, and also touching both women, indiscriminately as they kissed. Sounds and touch, scent. Without eyes all the other senses are heightened, and then I pulled her chain, she felt it tug and I pulled her to me, felt her following, pulling her from between all those hands, and mouths, and warmth. Without warning, I pulled her away, they watching us, stayed where they were continued dancing as I wandered off pulling my little girl behind me, my hungry little girl, to another table.

*************************

I sat her down on a stool back against the wall. I ordered still another drink. Some water, she looked hot, she was sweating, her skin had this wonderful sheen. Glowing. Her hair was curling around her chin, falling around her in fingers of hair, sticking to her cheeks, hot and wet. She called out to no one, "I need water." And as we waited I put my mouth to her ear, caressing her ear with my lips, chewing her ear lobe as I spoke, could feel her quivering as I breathed into her, her every sense was heightened. I simply said, "Touch yourself."

She looked at me, which looked funny since she was blindfolded. Her heart began beating, I could literally see it pulsing on her neck. "Like at home.... masturbate for me. Stand up a moment." I pulled her hand, without hesitating - yielding to me - she stood and I unzipped her skirt, let it fall around her legs, and pressed her back onto the stool.

"Here?"

I watched as she slipped her fingers carefully inside her little girls pajamas, I could see them bulge out where she held her hand, just like before. She was opening her legs, sliding to the edge of her stool. I could see her slipping her fingers along her slit, her hand reaching down and back. Her back arching as she touched herself, sliding her fingers back and back, I could tell her fingers were disappearing up inside her vagina.

"You have to masturbate too." She cooed.

"I am." I lied. And she was licking her lips as I said that, stroking, rubbing herself.

So we sat there with her legs spread wide, her heels hooked on the metal ring of the bar stool and I watched her rocking herself and tipping her hips, grinding herself into her hands. As she became more and more aroused, lost in her own body, her head fell forward and her hair covered her face. I reached up, untied her top and began squeezing her bare breasts. Squeezing them hard. The woman in the nursing costume came up with her drink, the glasses of water and watched us for awhile - a slight smile on her face. Approval. Then set the drinks down.

Until....I simply had to touch her, I had not felt her bare little cunt yet. I had only watched - her fingers. Letting my hand drift down her front, slid inside her bottoms, beneath her sticky fingers and open legs, held my hand to her puss, let her hand cover mine. I pressed my fingers into the line of her cunt, rubbing the loose flesh, pressing the tip of my finger into the hood of her clit. She paused and held her mouth open, unable to speak, as I dug my fingers into her - pulling her open. She was so wet, so soft in this dark room. I could feel her flesh yield, its heat, and reaching I felt lower, her flesh opening up, the rough lining and folds of her vagina. I watched her jump as I pressed her there. She began undulating on my hand. Turning her puss, guiding my finger into a circle, back up around her hard clit, pushing herself, drawing little circles, letting me slide on her.

"Oh, so bad. You have to stop. I'm going to cum."

She was squishing around when she moved, her cunny juices were dripping out of her, her bottoms were already soaked, this little wet stain forming on the vinyl stool. I was sliding between her legs, so wet and slippery as she held her hairless cunt open for me.

I rubbed her wetness all over, up onto her pussy mound, down between her legs, scooping her creaming cum out and spreading it around until the whole palm of my hand was wet and sliding between her legs. I leaned right to her mouth, she could feel my breath on her lips as I said, "This feel ok?"

She looked like she couldn't breath, she was leaning so close to me now, almost laying her head on my shoulder, she was pushing her legs open and leaving her heels hooked into the chair, arching her back rolling back onto her ass so that she was tipping her pussy right into my hand, undulating her hips so I was just holding my hand in one place, pushing my fingers up inside her and rubbing her clit with my thumb. She was rotating her hips so that her clit circled around where my thumb pushed into her, I had two fingers up inside her.

I heard her breath, "Ohh, fuck me, Mmm, it feels so good.. Oooohhhh fuck me."

And as I masturbated her, finger fucked her, as she ground herself against me, laying her head on my shoulder I was whispering in her ear. "You want me fuck you little girl? You want me? Want my cock....I'm going to kneel you down in the middle of the floor, tie your hands behind your back, and fill your mouth with my cock - let everyone watch you suck me off. I'm going to give you to every guy out there, let them shove their cocks in your mouth. You want that?"

She was moaning, breathing into my neck. Hissing, "Yess! Oh God." Grinding her cunt in my hand. She was clenching her thighs tight around my hand, I could feel her shaking.

"You want to suck on cock after cock....you want to feel that? I'm going to lay you down, feel the cocks in your mouth. I'm going to strip you naked and fuck you, put you on all fours. Fuck you from behind as you lift your ass up to me. I want to cum on you, all over you. Spray you naked. Fuck you. Fuck......You want that?? That what you want. Little slut." As I said fuck, I pushed my fingers hard into her, lifting her almost off the seat. I was hurting her a little. She began biting into my neck, sucking on me, biting me hard.

"Ow......Oh, fuck yeah! So........"

She was rubbing herself furiously against me, rising and falling in the chair, bobbing up and down, very fast, vibrating, quivering herself as fast as she could, against my hand.

"You want to be fucked on the floor. Fucked. Fucked by every guy. You want cum sprayed on your naked body? Spunk all over you, wet with cummm.........."

And she was bucking against my hand, screaming out, and crying "Oh, god, oh I'm cumming. Oh my god!!! Ah aha ha!......"

And I held her up against me, as her body spasmed into my arms. She simply collapsed and melted into me, I simply held my fingers up inside her as her vagina squeezed, opening and closing, on my fingers. She leapt onto my lap. Her cunt was this little mouth looking for my cock and she ground herself down on me, dry humping me as she came. Finding the line of my cock and undulating along its length, wrapping her legs around the chair and pulling herself against me.

She was kissing my neck and crying, biting me. Her body was trembling, she was crying out, and whimpering, "It's too....too much. I can't. I can't stand it. Oh god, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck! It hurts......I want you inside me" And she sobbed into my arms. She was fumbling with the zipper of my pants, pulling at me, opening my pants. Had my cock in her hand, and sitting on the bare head of my cock. I could feel myself pressing into the thin fabric. My cock head sitting just inside her, held there by the fabric. I could feel her grinding on me, her orgasm subsiding until her arms were laying limp around my shoulders. Silence, her chin pressing into my neck, her whimpering. "Oh god. Oh god." Her little shivers, her legs shaking, one leg falling down touching the floor. Still sitting on me. I held her there........

"Melly." I could feel the orgasm still coursing through her. "Melly. Melly." She didn't move. And her body moving back from me, sitting back from me, my cock slipping out of her. I hadn't expected to actually fuck her, it was just. "Are you ok? I didn't mean....."

"No. No. No.. This is just so ....." she moved back to her chair. She could barely breathe. Still quivering. Still blindfolded, "Goood. God......." She was holding on to the table, "Just take me home."

"You can take your blindfold off now."

"No I can't.. I can't, I can't see these people. Take me home."

And we rose from our seat, kicking off her shoes as she walked; unhooking her collar, holding her skirt....... and I walked her down that long hall back out the main door, and through the cool evening into our car. She looked like she were steaming in the cool night air. She wouldn't take the blindfold off until we were on our way home, when she just pulled it down around her neck - held her eyes closed. Just sideways glances, embarrassed glances at me.

When we got home she headed straight for the bathroom, I heard the shower and then the door to her room closing.

..

**************************

I carefully opened her door and slipped into her dark room, could hear her breathing. Was she asleep? I leaned down onto my knees by the side of her bed, began to play with her hair. Could feel the warmth of the pillow where she lay. Could feel her, see her, picturing that collar around her neck.

She was smelling of soap and shampoo right now, not the smells I remembered.

I whispered "Melinda?"

"Mmmm.," she cooed turning herself to me, so natural, accepting that I was there in her room. This little pause as her eyes adjusted, "Hi.......You were bad."

"Can we talk."

Her eyes were blinking open, she was waking up, a little stretch. "Uh, yeah......."

I stared at her mouth, her perfect innocent mouth - thought of what I had said to her this evening.

".........I guess. What time is it?"

She reached for her lamp and the sheet fell away, I could see down the length of her back, bare, she had taken off her pajamas. The light flashing on briefly blinding me, and when I could see again she was back under the sheet, pulling it up under her chin.

She was naked.

"Where are your elephant Pajamas?"

She blushed at the reference. "I don't wear them..... all that often.....and.....I just know how YOU like them...and..... They're kind of dirty. Sometimes I just.....I didn't want any clothes......touching my skin," her voice trailed off, she held up the sheet.

"Need a robe or anything."

"S'allright."

I lifted up and sat on the bed, felt the mattress move beneath me. I touched her leg over the light fabric. "About what happened. I was drinking, we were drinking. I think......it..."

She was watching me the whole time, it was painful to speak.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away I think......I'm ......sorry. That's all I had."

"It's ok. I let it. Our boundaries have been getting a little messed up. But we have to...yawn......stop. It was too much. Too....." She looked at the ceiling, held her teeth over her lower lip.

I finished, "Bad."

She continued, ".......Intense......Good."

My cock was hard again, just hearing her voice, the lilt of her little girls voice. I kept thinking about her naked underneath that sheet, her breasts, hips. The feel of her skin, watching her masturbate. The feel of her, my hands between her legs. I could still smell her on my fingertips. The taste of her skin.

"That's what I want to talk about. I like it too Melly. But I don't want us. I don't want *it* to stop........"

She rose a little, the sheet falling off one shoulder. Her eyes were wide, there was fear. Lust. Her cheeks pinkening.

"........Not like it has to go any farther. No farther. But what we have. Now. Uh. Like the tub. Movies. Maybe tonight was.....??"

I wanted her to say something. And when she finally did, my worst fears....."I think I should maybe move back home. We're getting too....."

I stopped her, I had to, "Melly. You don't have to. Just wait. Can I........... can I just, stay in here tonight?"

"Nooooooooo! SEE. You can't!! You just can't." She was clutching the sheet to her.

"Melly.....especially if you're going to leave. Go back home." I was looking into her eyes. "Just for tonight. Melly. Nothing will happen. I want to hold you. I want to be near you, just tonight."

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,514 Followers