All Comments on 'Secret Summer with Melinda'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do not let them part.

wow such a long time but wow so good in getting there

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Stuff

HOTTTTTTTTT AS usual!!

bzoomerbzoomerover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written, this story had me squirming on my chair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A DEFINITE MUST

this has got to be continued. It may be slow in getting there but when it does it is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG fucking amazing

This is so perfect, so hot, so astonishingly powerful and sensual. Even though it is six goddamn pages, every one of them is worth reading carefully for the breathtaking shock and oomph of the action. Extraordinarily beautiful and delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
never before

haaveing read many postings here this is the first time that I have really felt the need to rate. Your story was excelent. I can think of no orther words, than to just say thank you for posting such a hot, cock hardening, pussy dripping story. story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Woah!

I usually hate stories longer than 2 pages but THAT was perfect! Best story i've seen.

the.libertinethe.libertineover 19 years ago
One of the top two or three taboo stories here

What can I say? Excellent, hot story. Amazing. One of the best I've ever read.

zeroultimazeroultimaover 19 years ago
On Fire!!!

This kept my interest all the way to the end. Masterfully written. Keep up the good work.

FflowFflowover 19 years ago
Yummy!

I came hard reading this story! Your pacing was great, and layers of detail were introduced very gently. I hope you write more, and I look forward to reading any others you've posted.

Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply Beautiful

No one I have ever read has captured the 'secret' of sex. This dirty little secret we all share and don't talk about. All of us clothed and walking around with each other, secretly masturbating, sucking cocks, licking pussies, fucking. But you look at our faces, we are angels. I have read this story at least five times, and I can't get the images out of my head. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sensational

lived through every part but couldn't buy the club scene 100% ....otherwise FANTASTIC

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years ago
I wanna be you! I wanna be you!

You are absolutly talented beyond belief. I've learned so much from reading your work. If I could copy your style and and feel like I could do it justice, I so would steal your shit. lol. Excellent job, ybb. Wonderful. Perfect. Thank you. B.

youbadboyyoubadboyover 19 years agoAuthor
Response

Rest assured the club is real. It was at its peak about three years ago. Bondage-a-Go-Go-Night. Dress up night. Free with a costume, blindfolds available, dress up stand. Dark corners for making out. There is a cage where you can be tied to a chair have ice poured into your pants, nipple clamps, hot wax dripped on your skin after they rip your shirt open, shots delivered by a kiss - all from the nurses. Navel shots (though they put a stop to that) where the nurses lay on a table pour taquila in their navel, squirt lime on their abdomen and sprinkle themselves with salt, and then you drink and lick. Motorcycles driving around the dance floor. People tied to posts, on hooks on the walls. ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it up until the club

You are an excellent writer and the first half of your story was absolutely the best I have read here.

But the second half didn't work at all for me. I hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism.

I thought the move towards mutual masturbation in front of the TV happened a little too quickly. It was a significant advance over the shy episodes in the hot tub, for my taste you should have built up to it a bit more slowly.

But the club scene was totally out of keeping with the rest of the story. In fact, I had to stop reading before it was done because it ruined the 'magical' feeling of the beginning. It was good... but it just didn't fit with the first half.

I felt the club totally broke the flow of the shyness and opening up that you had been working with since the beginning of the story. It was as though you skipped through several chapters or used the ending of a different story.

Maybe you should consider splitting the story in two. I would really like to see the 'hot tub' story spin out to its logical conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Made me tingle

Wow! That was a very good story! Have you writen others? If so, please e-mail me and tell me their titles! Mushy_6@hotmail.com 100% Very awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Story EVER

Finally... disheveled, dissolved, naked in your bed. All I've ever wanted... God how I loved it. It was PERFECT! So delicious...

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Absolutely PERFECT!

Damn! This story is HOT! And unbelievably well written.

The words made the pictures in my mind just simply mind blowing. No movie has been better.

Thanks for the well spent time!

Sexmate

THoeyTHoeyover 19 years ago
Wow...

Really, I can't say much more than Wow. That was a great story.

RegTRegTover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

This is your best so far, and you have written some excellent stories. I think this is possibly the best story on the entire site.The quality of the writing in "Melinda" is superb - great use of language - reminded me of Guy Davenport, who seems to be able to invest words with power far beyond their normal meaning. Well done! Looking forward to your next story (as always).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb Ending

The best part is the ending and that's what it's worth of reading ... Though at the begining it's quite differnt kind of story and the middle ( the club ) part have done no good to it and it was quite boring a task to finish that part ... But once I started the end ( and of course the main ) part, it's just fantastic and really really cool ( in reality it was soooo hooootttt ) ... Next time just maintain the tone and for sure everyone will demand higher grades in the voting system ...

Last words: May be I'm becoming monotonous, again I've to tell this. I haven't find this much intense description of love making before.

YourLittleGirl9YourLittleGirl9over 19 years ago
Blushing

Oh god, I'm all warm and pink and fuzzy. You are the best writer on this site. You deserve a fucking medal or something. And the club scene... right up my alley, no matter what all these dufuses say. Nothing like a blindfold to cap off a sexy story... and yes, the ending, hot and sweet, like chinese food. Will you marry me???? Hahaha! God what you do to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Goddddddddddddamn this is hot. I've only read the first 3 pages, but that was enough. Maybe I'll finish next time. The story I mean. <grin>

sacksackover 19 years ago
This would have been even better....

If you had submitted it in three-four bite sized chunks. As it stands now, reading the story is like eating 3 Filet Mignon steaks in one sitting!! There is so much sex in various situations it is hard to take it all in. Moreover, you could have left some cool cliffhangers to entice the reader into reading the next section. Otherwise, this is definitely better than the usual Incest story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
christ, my body wasn't aware it could feel this

holy christ. this story was amazing, making me blush, feel the beating in my heart increase, my cheeks fill with blood, and just...oh god. it's 57 degrees in my dorm room, and i don't even feel it i'm so hot from this story. please PLEASE write a continuation of this one. you have such talent that...god, i want to hear more from. this, by far, is the BEST story on this site. such care in developing the characters and their growth, the vivid descriptions of the eventual sex, god...my body just feels...drained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
By and large, I hate stories six pages long...

I only read the first page; and instantly knew the writing was genius. But after seeing it was going to ramble on for several more pages, decided to skip to the reviews.

As expected, everyone's going 'wow'. But then I saw the wow's ramble on for three pages. So I decided to go back and see what all the hoopla was about.

I'm glad I did!

It takes a lot to rivet a casual reader's attention to a 'six-page story'. Not many can pull it off. But you did.

Hats off to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely the best

Wonderful. I didn't know anyone could do such a buildup and draw out the delicious details the way you did. I have read some of your other stories and thought they were great but this is the best I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely wonderful... the best of yours... Melinda is fabulous... and good buid up... keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Club Scene had very little redeeming Value

You almost allowed this scene to turn Melinda into a slut. That she knowns how to use her body, especially her vagina as a plusure tool makes her every man's dream. If you had her gang banged she would have become common place. Her knowledge is her mystery.

John C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep the story going. It's the best

the love they share sould be continued to the

and. Maybe liveng together snd having a family.

yeti8080kyeti8080kabout 19 years ago
Comments

Excellently written, ofcourse!

However, for criticism. Since you're already at the top of my list favorite authors, I can't compare you with any other work... except your own, specifically your story about Sarah and Jason. Overboard with the club here, I think. Too much for Melinda. Sara might have done it by the end - she's naughtier. You took more time building her up. Too much and too far for Melinda. Too exotic as well. Also, Jason is more considerate and likable than this guy (whom I don't know the name of... DID you give him a name?). This guy has less doubts and more lust. Melinda's "no's" are a bit more insistant and real than Sara's...Jason probably would have been stopped by them. Not this guy, though. This guy is still interesting, but more of a "stock character" around here.

Melinda is alot like Sara, I thought... but Melinda lacked any idiosyncratcies/trademark, which Sara did (soft spots in the stomach/back, comments like "you Bad boy". I know Melinda said that too... but with Sara it was a theme that you carried out throught the story, to the extent which it became "hers". You could have done the same for Melinda... for example, you introduced her as having a distinctive dimple... what happened to that? Had you mentioned it more, it could have become one of Melinda's distinctive trademark).

Other than that these little things... a marvelous story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
youbadboy....but oh soooo good

Absolutely the best story I have found on this site so far. And I thought your other stories were the best. The club scene was a great twist. Made her lustful, but not slutty. You need to publish your works and make a few bucks.

outlawsladyoutlawsladyalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!!

Holy Hell - Does it get any hotter than that. Would love to see the story continue. Your stories are so tastefully done - you should truely be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
screeching halt

The buildup, was getting hotter, and hotter, and then...

Homo Sapiens means Wise Man.

It shocked and angered me, that for no reason other then try to make it fit the story you made the incredulous statement about one who tastes.

Your story was hot, but random junk would sneek up on me like that. I would see wonderfully flowing prose, followed by really shaky segues. Greatness is within the text, please polish it to the shining brillance it deserves.

youbadboyyoubadboyalmost 19 years agoAuthor
ahhh, ye of little faith

So 'Sapiens' means wise - only that - you heard this somewhere - and hearing another nuanced meaning; well, that would cause your entire enjoyment to grind to a screeching halt; and yet.....

you aren't curious? It didn't pique your interest. You somehow KNOW these definitions. All of them?

Lets open that dictionary: Something that offers latin roots of words, history of language sort of thing - and look up 'Sapiens' which in fact, you are right, means wise. But it's latin isn't it, so what did sapiens originally mean?

Ahhh - here it is: Sapiens - Latin sapins, sapient- present participle of sapere, to taste, be wise

We are in the garden and we eat of the fruit, taste the fruit, sapere the texture. Mmmmmm delicious - knowledge of good and evil - and become 'wise'

So go on, enjoy your read now.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Wonderful story!

As others stated, I was concerned during the club scene that you were going to allow Melinda to be degraded. So, when all that was said was "pillow-talk" I was very pleased that you did not deviate from the basic characters.

I also have to mention the imagery that you use. Brilliant!

One observation: During the latter part of the story, you seemed to switch the tense of your pronoun usage for Melinga. That shift in persepctive was a bit disconcerting to me. Also, the story left me hanging, hoping that there might be a continuation. The reason I say that is that, as idyllic as it might for them to continue to live together at Nana's house, it ain't a gonna happen. What happens when Mom and Dad come to visit or Nana comes home? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

DJ ErotiqaDJ Erotiqaover 18 years ago
Thank you

This was definitely the best erotic story I have read in a long long time - and it had me hooked from page 1 without a falter, with the exception you already have been alerted to of the subject switch from her to you, him to I...distracting indeed but does not detract from enjoyment.

Your characters are well developed and lovable (can't think of a better word) if not fuckable! LOL The club scene, well as a bit of a Dom myself I loved what homeboy did with his "little girl"....Oh it was divine really and not degrading at all.

Also their pet names are so titillating in this story even though of course I have heard "little girl", "My little girl", "bad boy" etc plenty of times in RL and in stories, but somehow you made them sensuous and seductive in a way I haven't seen before.

I would say keep up the good writing/character development, and showing the sexual act as more complex a thing of beauty than is often explored.

moon_goddess_nymphmoon_goddess_nymphover 18 years ago
Very good. Slight discrepency in the end.

For most of the story, Melinda is refered to as "she"... towards the very, very end... the "she" is changed to a "you". I was wondering at this change. Was it intentional? OR accidental? BUT! That said. This is a very, very good story. Well developed and with awesome imagry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

real good story, perfectly drawn out and definitely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely fantastic

Wow that was good-

satan666satan666over 18 years ago
woo

fucking awesome is all i can say

SenschalSenschalover 18 years ago
Incredible

I'm so picky about what I read, but your story had all I was looking for. Keep writing hot stuff like this. I am sopping wet and have to find a private place to finish. Mmmmmmm. So very sexy. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blown away

Incredible.

PAMELA1961PAMELA1961over 18 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!!

Absolutely,fantastic,made me feel as if I was there.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Excellent writing!

As usual, you have given us the standard of writing we have come to expect from YBB. While very similar to parts of your "Sara & Jason" stories, this tale was not as good having lesser writing/character development. However, your readers loved it and that is what counts! The 'Club' scene was out of keeping with the rest of the story and spoiled it for me. In the "Sara & Jason" stories, the Club scene was 'naughty' and Sara was a very 'loveable' slut having a great time with her equally loving brother. Here, Melinda is an 'unfortunate' weak woman submitting to the lust of her not very loving brother (just my opinion?).

Generally speaking, I love your stories so keep them cumming!

phitinphitinover 18 years ago
very impressive

one of the best i have read on lit, kept me hard through the whole story, EXCELLENT

David48David48about 18 years ago
Her

So...Melinda means Eros...no? Simply the finest, true erotica I have read on this site...Your descriptive skills made me very nearly able to taste "her". Innocence and slutiness are such a HOT mix. Good job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great work

I love the way you explore the characters limits. I thought you did wel from start to finish. Keep up the great work - few writers here compare to you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

That was GOOD! Superb writing. Very sexy indeed.

Oh, what I would give to have a sister like that...

:sigh:

D3ment3DD3ment3Dabout 18 years ago
Oh my...

That story was incredible. Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing

best ive read in a while

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
INTENSE

So very,very intense. Can only add my thanks for writing such a great story.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Exquisitely erotic. Story started slow and I was beginning to wonder if I had accidently run across a Gay or Lesbian story (which I hate to read because I consider that behavior learned deviancy). Then it went into mentioning your balls or cock and I could tell the difference. I'm wondering.....are we going to get a continuation? I ask this because there was no mention of birth control and this brother-sister thing would be an ample opportunity to begin baby-making?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

omg you are the best writer i have seen on here so far. keep on writing, you have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best story

I've read a lot of stories... but this one is by far the best. The build up between the characters was intense. very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

Pretty good story, the change in tense at the end really bothered me... To the point of being distracting. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Riviting

That was possibly the story I have read here. You kept the story flowing. Very intense sex between the brother and sister. Keep us excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fully erect!

Buxw qiej! i mean, Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh my it's thrilling!

incredible. i'm truly impressed. your writing is superb, different from any other. (few grammatical and tense change mistakes) well done. (i'm gonna fuck my beezy just like that)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!!!

Probably the best incest story I've read on Literotica!!!!

CallidoraCallidoraabout 17 years ago
<3 Melinda

I had once again forgotten my faith in the deep goodness of sex, until I read your story tonight. Because of this I think that faith will live a little longer now, and perhaps be a little likelier to find a more permanent anchor. I thank you for this service.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Secret Summer with Melinda

This story is excellent. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

That was incredible, it was the first time I've read a story and got off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best story

MAn, congrats, simply the best story on literotica.

Speechless

TryAnythingTryAnythingover 16 years ago
Simply Outstanding!!!

I'm not often impressed by much I read on Literotica, but youbadboy has written a true wow-er. Just loved it. Great read, wonderful action. And, glory be, proper spelling and grammar!!! Looking forward to reading the rest of youbadboy's submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible!

this story is far and away the best i have read on Literotica. The detail was riveting, the plot kept me reading, and the elivery was flawless. The tense change at the end took a sec to attune to, but was not at all an issue. THANK YOU for this story, and I hope when I click the author's link that there'll be more like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

i usually dont like long stories with more then 3 pages but the details and the way the story was formed.WOW.it was really great story.it was a never dull moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...

that was amazing ive read almost all the stories on here and this is my fav one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG Amazing

I've never commented on a literotica story before.. Have never felt the need to do so.. GAWD!!! i got off to one of the most intense orgasms i ve had in months reading this amazing shit you've written.. Hope u can publish your stories in mags to benefit many more retards like me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

A truly amazing story. May be the best I've read. Very nice work - I hope you have more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice

AMAZINGLY hot story. I loved it. I tend to be a little anal when reading stories with grammatical errors, maybe it's something I am a little O.C.D on. But your storyline and characters unfold soo well, that after I got passed the first page I just couldn't top. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

very real, hard not to cum during the read.very descriptive,thank you very much,made me long for my favorite sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

simply awesome ;)

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Great great story and characters. The progression of events, pushing the limits of their relationship, was a real turn-on.

The grammar and composition could use some work though, but grammar means nothing without a good story line.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PERFECT

dam. this was the greatest stories out there. deserves to be number 1. incredibly amazing. i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good job Sir!

I've read a few of your stories and it's true - you have a way with words that puts other literotica writers to shame. Your stories are not overly wordy yet they are long enough to be good. They move reasonably fast but with plenty of build up. Your words are hot but never stupidly vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
phenomenal

you are the most talented writer on the site. the way you built up the relationship was amazing.we felt the characters closeness to one another at the end and you made us feel we were right there with them.please write more incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Thats gotta be one of the most amazing stories ive ever read on here. I felt a connection with the characters that made their culmination so much more meaningful. THANK YOU>

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Well Done!

This one of the best stories I have read in this genre. Your description of their first coupling was absolutely outstanding! You should do the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sensational!

I've read many stories on Lit but this undoubtedly is the cream of the crop. The way you make the characters 'come alive' is awsome!...Absolutely sensational!!...Keep up the good work and try to get this story published...You'll make a million with a good editor and publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Secret Summer

Great! The best I've read.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
BEST and

...longest description of a fucking I have ever read. So damned detailed! I felt a part of it, I was him, those were my experiences. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

the most detailed storie i have read i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo

Great work I am big fan of this genre and this was by far one the beer stories I have had the pleasure of reading in a long time...

Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just so fucking good

I'm not going to try to tell you what you did right -- you know how to push all the buttons. I don't think you should write any more about them; they've gone on, together or apart, and any more would just be squeezing more out of a dry fruit. Yet I feel that if you wrote it it would be a "new" story, not anything we thought it would be. So just keep writing and giving us stories that tell the "old story" in a new and different way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Right now

All I want is to lick your mind! I write incest stories too and your taste couldn't be closer to mine...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm FUCK!

haha

ansdguyansdguyabout 14 years ago
Amazing writing

It just doesn't get any more erotic than this. Thank you for the wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of my all-time favorites!!!!

I love the buildup on this story. That's the kind of stories I like to read, something with at least a little believability. Thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great~

just reading this is making me horny and wet

faithful101faithful101almost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved this story! The subject in the foreground is sex, and the various scenes are incredibly erotic. But what I think makes this story so powerful is what is happening in the background, a developing and transforming love between a brother and sister. The single feature I like the least is the scene in the sex club. Although erotic also, I find it "dirty" (in an undesirable way). It does advance the plot by deepening the relationship between the brother and sister, but I think it tarnishes an otherwise completely "clean" development of love through sexual explorations. The same plot advance could have arisen in many other ways. But even with this one "impurity" in the plot, I think this story is fabulous, and I thank you for sharing it with me!

katranmankatranmanalmost 14 years ago
superb

Great story, with wonderful character development. Absolutely top drawer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was one of the best! EXCEPT when you changed the point of perspective at the end from 'she' to 'you'. Don't you know men like to read these stories, too? And that's sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job!

Wonderful erotic story, great build-up. Spelling and verb tense need work, but hardly detract from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was an amazing story but i agree with the other dude, it sort of ruined it.

KissingDragonsKissingDragonsover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

That was Wonderful!!!! I'll add that you do need a little more proof reading but as previously stated it hardly detracts. I absolutely loved this story and would like to see it continue, their love must go on!

warbow31warbow31over 13 years ago
WOW

I've got one thing to say WOW. I haven't seen writing this good in a long time. thanks I enjoyed reading it. Yes some fixing of words and verbs wouldn't hurt. W.S.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 13 years ago
Exceptional

Yes, it does need a bit of editing, but . . . it is still the best story I have ever read on this site. The slow build of erotic tension is teasingly good, the characters are believable, the development of the story is plausible, and . . . it isimply the best incest story on this site!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous