All Comments on 'Sara's Abduction'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Waay clever...

What a great idea - mistaking sex for alien abduction! Loved our misunderstood heroine and the concept - really clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot and Hilarious Too!

Sooo funny, playing with the power of the human mind to rationalize whatever the body wants to do/needs to be done to it...!

maggot420maggot420over 19 years ago
Awesome...Loved it

Great idea. I loved her questionable mental state...brings to mind a whole bunch of ideas. I truly admire your style...very concise. Suits the premise well. Excellent piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Truth?

A delightful, amusing little story. What imaginations you humans have. Of course, we don't actually abduct anyone, (well, not any more), we're just here to study you. You're species is really unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

You captured the thought processes of some of the most complex and confusing creatures on earth - those teenage girls with "perfect" bodies. I have to give you kudos, it takes a great writer to think like that well enough to pull it off without actually being one; and no such creature could ever write herself into such a story so well, simply by virtue of the fact that she is herself, and cannot see herself as the rest of us "mortals" do. Brilliantly written, with many interesting blot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

Very enoyable read.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Clever!

You almost had me believing that 'the truth is out there, somewhere'! Sara got what she wanted as did her daddy (lucky fellow)and her 'X' Files simply turned out to be their '(SE)X' Files! Great work!

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
abducted?

This little girl was soooooo crazy. Lucky for her she had a daddy that understood. I loved it.

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
by the way.....

..... just wondered if Little girls ever get pregnant from being abducted. Can imagine the thoughts going through the head of a little girl that believed she was made pregnant during an "abduction".

SykoSaraSykoSaraalmost 18 years ago
Name Game

It's always interesting to read a story where the main character has the exact same name as I do...I may be a little more sane than she is, though...

-Sara

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Oh to be ABDUCTED...

What a deliciously yummy story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
terrariffic

humerotic, coincidentally just watched XXX Alice (1976) found in a torrent search. Same kind of eroticism. humor

kilgore Rumfoord , Greetings, from Tralfamadore

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SPLENDID!

Seriously fucking superb.

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Wonderfullly funny

What a great piece of writing - a new look at being one with our aliens. I couldn't stop laughing and they had to drag me off to decompress/ Really superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really entertaining read

Enjoyed it but I have to say, you might want to tweak the part where a fresh young 18-year-old high-school graduate goes to Sam's Club and buys vodka and a 5-gallon pail of ice cream. Did you perhaps mean a 1-gallon pail of ice cream? And she'd need to get someone else to buy the booze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We are cumming to earth....

We will measure all women and then, we will probe the asshole of the perfect ones..

We only wonder how this girl found out our secret!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic! !!!!

What a combination, very erotic and made me laugh too. One of your very best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved it! The combination of the Sci Fi, the abduction obsession and your imagination

almost made me feel like YOU believed it !!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much, funny and original.

The Golden Section isn't a mysterious number. It expresses the relation between two quantities, for instance two distances, in which the ratio of the larger and the smaller amount equals the ratio of their sum to the larger.

It has been studied and put to practical use since the greek antique. When I was much younger I was involved in repairing the baroque interior woodwork of a village church from roughly 1700. Those who designed/built it exercised that ratio down to the proportions of the last moulding.

FlamethrowFlamethrow19 days ago

I love Sara, her perfect body, her fertile imagination, and her total openness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous