Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy enters the room holding two skimpy outfits on hangers. They're cheerleading outfits but done up in black and red lace. "Put these on and then you're going dancing."

I shimmy on the top and notice that it is slightly see through. Only my breasts and shoulders are covered with a lot of midriff going on. When I lift my arms over my head, the bottom of my breasts show. The top also has working buttons down the center. Next I put on the skirt. It barely covers my ass and slings low on my waist. It has two slits up both sides that go all the way up to my hip bone, making it clear I'm not wearing any panties.

Dylan comes in followed by Derek. Both men wolf whistle. Dylan walks behind me checking all of me out. "Bend down, babe, and grab your ankles."

I do as I'm told and instantly feel the draft on my pussy.

"Will you look at that, Derek. Easy access to that tight pussy."

As if to emphasize the point, Derek walks up to me and spreads my ass. "There's all kinds of access with this skirt."

Jeremy walks up behind me and inserts a finger into my pussy. "Damn, she's even wet again. This slut never quits." Jeremy begins rhythmically plunging his fingers in my pussy. It's tender, but I'm still loving the feeling. My wetness begins coating my outer lips and ass.

Sabina is lined up beside me in the same position. Philip's fingers delve into her pussy. "That's a good girl. Get nice and wet before your get on the dance floor," he coos.

Derek stops finger fucking me right before my orgasm builds to a crescendo. He pulls me up to a standing position and turns me to face him and the other men. The same is done to Sabina.

"Alright ladies, here are the rules. You get to dance with as many guys or girls as you want. They can fondle you, finger you, dry hump you, and grind on you. You may not leave the dance floor with them. No fucking them and no oral sex," Derek explains.

Dylan walks up to me and unbuttons all the buttons on my top. Philip does the same to Sabina. Our breasts are almost completely exposed, making the top more of a shelf to boost them up rather than something that provided coverage. As if to prove the point, Dylan reaches into the top and adjusts each breast to highlight my cleavage.

Jeremy begins speaking again, "Security will be nearby if you run into any trouble. They will also get you when we want you back. We'll be on the main floor VIP area. Now go be happy sluts and attract all the wandering hands."

Derek has us drink two shots each and then he sends us off with security.

Once on the dance floor, Sabina and I jump in the middle of the fray. We begin dancing together, our breasts nearly popping out of our tops. Before long, a guy moves up behind me and begins grinding on me. His hands grip my waist, the tips of his fingers touching my exposed hip bone. He casually slides his hands in more until he finds my wet pussy. His fingers slide in, fucking me hard. I continue grinding on him, fully aware my ass and pussy are being repeatedly exposed. I look over and see Sabina getting fingered by a guy. Someone is clicking pictures of her exposed pussy.

The dude fingering me pulls his fingers out and grabs my arm in an effort to pull me off the dance floor. I tug my arm back and shake my head no. The guy tries again, pulling my arm harder this time. He's starting to hurt me and I feel a bit of panic welling up. Suddenly, Johnny is there. He grabs the guy and locks the dude's arm painfully behind his back. "I believe the lady said no." Johnny drags the guy off the dance floor.

Sabina comes up beside me and puts her arm around me. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I nod. "That loser didn't stand a chance."

Sabina smiles and says, "The men will call you slut and use your pussy and ass to their hearts' content, but they'll also protect you with equal passion."

Sabina begins to dance with me. She sucks my nipples as her hands grasp around my waist. Soon we're making out in the dance floor.

Johnny interrupts us to hand us each a shot. "From Derek," he yells over the music.

We slam the shots and pass our cups back to Johnny.

I go back to kissing Sabina and fingering her. She flips me around and begins to grope my breasts for all to see on the dance floor.

Johnny returns and wraps his arms around our waists. "Ladies, your presence has been requested. Follow me please."

We are guided off to a side area that is gated off with railings and a security guard stands at the entrance. The space is full of two large couches that have the four men sitting at them. The security guard moves out of our way as Johnny brings us up the small flight of stairs. He deposits me between Philip and Derek on one couch and Sabina between the other two men on the other couch.

Derek pulls me into him and begins to fondle my breasts. Philip pulls my legs onto the couch so he can get a view of my pussy. Neither man verbally acknowledges me.

"Derek, when will the next club be opened," Philip asks while casually rubbing a finger up and down my wet pussy.

I notice security guards lining up at the rail providing cover with their broad shoulders.

"We just bought the building. It's a hot property. Looks very industrial. I think the club will be ready in a year."

Philip stands and pulls me up. He walks me to the railing where the security guards are lined up. They move aside making room for both Philip and Derek.

"Are you planning to add a Japanese theme and have karaoke rooms?" Philip asks as he pushes me up to the railing. He props my leg on the lower railing and then flips the back of my dress up. I feel his hard cock resting against my ass.

"Yeah," Derek says conversationally, "those karaoke rooms are definitely going in. They'll make good business meeting rooms too."

Philip nods, and then grabs his cock and slides it into me. My breasts are exposed and Philip is making them jiggle with every thrust.

While Philip thrusts, he says to Derek, "I can think of some business I'd like private rooms for."

Derek chuckles and pulls me over to him. He lines my leg up on the railing and soon is fucking me.

"Damn, this girl has a tight pussy. It's always so fucking wet."

I look out on the dance floor and notice a few people watching. They inch closer for a better view.

Derek pulls out of me and passes me back to Philip who resumes fucking me. A group of men inch even closer. Philip nods at Johnny and Johnny reaches over to hold my skirt up, giving the growing audience of view of Philip's cock entering me. With another nod from Philip, my skirt is dropped. Philip pulls out and passes me to Derek. Derek quickly pops his cock into me. The guard next to him flips my skirt up and gives the audience a view of a chocolate and vanilla action.

Derek pulls out of me and takes me back to the couch. I watch the security guards block the view again.

With help from Philip, I'm positioned on all fours. Derek gets behind me and plows his cock into me.

Philip gets in front of me and says, "Open up, babe."

I open up my mouth and Philip inserts his cock. Keeping my jaw soft, I let the two men pound into my openings. I feel so full and wet. Philip's cock his smooth and hard in my mouth. Derek's cock stretches my pussy out in a pleasant way that makes me extra wet. Derek reaches down and flicks my clit, causing my pussy walls to clench around his cock. He rubs my clit harder, causing me to moan, the sound vibrating around Philip's cock.

Derek keeps rubbing my clit while pounding me harder. "Come on babe, squeeze my cock. Squeeze me hard," he says while smacking my ass.

I feel my orgasm build until I can't hold it back. My pussy clenches down on Derek's cock bringing him over with me. I moan loudly and Philip follows shortly after, filling my mouth with his seed. We all collapse on the couch together. My head rests on Philip's lap and my legs are Derek's lap. I feel so content and sexually satiated.

After awhile, Dylan approaches me, smiling, and leads me to the couch with Sabina sprawled out on it. He sits down and then pulls me on top of his lap. I curl up to his neck and close my eyes. Derek sits down next to Dylan, and works to unstrap my heals. He begins slowly massaging my feet. I give a happy sigh and drift off to sleep.

I don't wake again until Dylan sits me up right. I mumble a bit.

"C'mon baby doll, wake up for me."

I open my eyes and see security clearing the club. The DJ has killed the music and is shutting down the equipment. Jeremy hands me a pair of yoga pants and sweatshirt.

"Put these on," he instructs me.

I slowly strip my clothing until I am naked. Dylan grabs me up again, holding me close to him by my ass. He kisses me passionately. "Thank you," he whispers in my ear, "for being such a hot little slut. You were such a turn on. I can't wait to fuck you again." I nod and kiss him again.

I slip into the yoga pants and sweatshirt. Seeing no shoes, I go without.

Johnny walks up to me, hooks arms with me. "I'll be taking you and Ms. Sabina home."

"Make sure my car gets home," Sabina calls out drowsily.

"Of course," Johnny responds.

In the car, Johnny hands a designer purse to Sabina, and says, "For both of you."

Sabina nods, accepts the purse, and goes back to resting her head on my shoulder.

Once Sabina and I get home, we crawl into the same bed together and fall asleep almost instantly.