Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So a group of men pay you to use you in public places?" I asked while wrapping a towel around me.

"Yup, I'm a member of their harem. I want for nothing so long as I only open my legs for one of the boys. It'll be the same for you."

I let that sink in. Sabina was telling me how different my life was going to be.

"I don't get it. These men could have any woman they want. They wouldn't even have to pay."

"True, but these men like their women a certain way. Wet and submissive. They don't want to waste time looking for the right women. They want sex when they want it no matter where they are. For that, they need a woman who will suck and spread on command," Sabina explained casually, like this situation was completely normal. She grabbed my hand, and brought me back out to the main room.

Two new dresses with matching heals were waiting. There was also a bottle of wine and two plates of hor d'oeuvres waiting. I quickly downed half the plate of finger food. My stomach rumbled in appreciation.

The security guard appeared again. "Mr. Erickson will be here in 10 minutes. He expects to have Ms. Amanda by his side upon his arrival." The security guard went around the corner to stand by the door again.

"Come on, we need to get you ready quickly," Sabina exclaimed as she pulled my towel from me. She helped me slip into a fresh dress and new shoes. She restyled my hair a bit and touched up my make up. Between primping me, Sabina asked, "You know the building that says Erickson Industries on it?"

I nodded yes.

"That is the Mr. Erickson coming."

"Oh," I say dumbly.

"When I told you that the men will own you and control you, I really mean it for Mr. Erickson. If he doesn't like you, you can kiss all of this good bye. So if Mr. Erickson tells you to suck and fuck. Girl, you better open wide and take his cock. You got me?"

I nodded, feeling wet all over again at the prospect of being used by such a man so powerful.

The security guard came back around the corner. He extended his arm and I hooked my arm in his. Together we walked to a heavily guarded VIP room that overlooked the dance floor.

"Have a seat, please. Mr. Erickson will join you shortly."The security guard left quickly.

Shortly after, Philip, Dylan, and Jeremy joined me.

Dylan sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "Little slut, I really like you and I want you to stay around. I seriously want to fuck you until you're screaming. But I can't do any of that if Mr. Erickson doesn't like you."

Philip and Jeremy nodded in agreement. Jeremy handed me glass of wine.

"Bottoms up, little slut. We need you pliable and totally agreeable with Mr. Erickson."

As I gulped down the wine, I watched Derek come up the stairs and go behind the private bar.

"Get the slut another glass of wine, D," Philip called out.

Just as soon as I removed the first glass of wine from my lips, the glass was replaced with another full glass of wine."

"Drink it down, babe. I just got a text that Mr. Erickson is here," Philip whispered in my ear. I quickly swallowed the wine. And Derek just as quickly replaced my glass.

"Drink this one slowly. We don't need you shitfaced," Jeremy directed.

I heard people on the stairs coming up. The wine was making me feel warm and pleasantly buzzed.

Mr. Erickson made his way up the stairs with a beautiful Asian woman holding his arm. Sabina was hooked on to his other arm. He was older, maybe his mid-60s. While the age showed on his face, I still felt he was a very good looking man. His body still appeared fit and trim. The several thousand dollar suit he wore only added to his physical appearance.

"Mr. Erickson, good to see you," Jeremy approached holding his hand out. Mr. Erickson extended his hand, but it was off to the right. Jeremy quickly adjusted his hand to shake Mr. Erickson's.

"I hear you've brought me a tasty morsel. An obedient slut. I like the ones that do as they're told."

Philip walked up beside Jeremy, and said, "You know we only bring the best girls for you."

"Ahh, Philip, good to hear you are here too." Mr. Erickson again extended his hand, but his aim will still off. Philip went with the flow and took Mr. Erickson's hand like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

"Well, if Philip and Jeremy are here, then Derek and Dylan must be here too. They'd never miss out on an opportunity to break in a new a piece of flesh."

"You know it, Mr. Erickson," Derek's voice boomed from the bar. "What's your poison, sir?"

Mr. Erickson chuckled, but never made eye contact with Derek. "The usual," he responded.

"Coming right up, sir," rang out Derek's sexy voice.

"Get your ass over here, Dylan," ordered the business tycoon.

"How are you Mr. Erickson?" Dylan asked as he moved toward the older man.

Mr. Erickson smiled and extended his hand outward to no one in particular. Dylan caught it up in a handshake. "I'm about to be a whole lot better once I get my cock in this tight piece of ass you brought me."

Mr. Erickson turned to the Asian woman and spoke in Chinese to her. She responded back in Chinese and let go of Mr. Erickson's arm. She headed to the bar where Derek had already put a black case on the counter. The Chinese woman retrieved it and brought with her back to Mr. Erickson's side. She then guided Mr. Erickson to the love seat and set the case beside him. Carefully she set Mr. Erickson's hand on top of the latch holding the case together.

"Bring the slut to me."

Jeremy and Dylan hooked arms with me and brought me over to Mr. Erickson so my legs touched his.

"Strip her."

Jeremy and Dylan both grabbed a strap of my dress and let the dress slide to the floor.

"Spread her legs and put her on top of me."

I was picked up under my arms and legs again and my naked form placed directly over Mr. Erickson's lap. My pussy was at his face level, and this only made me wetter.

"She's wet. I can smell it."

Derek spoke up and said, "She loves being a slut, sir. It gets her so wet. She's been dripping all evening."

"Good, I love a wet and obedient slut who will fuck anywhere any time." Mr. Erickson turned his unseeing eyes towards me. "You're a good slut, right? Nice and horny? You follow orders no matter what."

"Yes, sir," I respond demurely, while feeling liquid drip down the side of my thigh.

"You've probably already noticed I can't see a damn thing."

"Yes, sir," remembering to speak out loud instead of just nodding.

"That means I really like the smells, sounds, and touches of a woman," he said as he slid his hand up my leg until he reached my apex. He immediately inserted two fingers into my pussy, and began forcefully drilling into my opening.

I let out a moan that became louder as I reached for my climax. Mr. Erickson pulled out suddenly, denying me my climax. The look in Sabina's face told me to keep my displeasure to myself.

"Thank you, sir, for the pleasure you allowed me," I say as I work to get my breathing under control.

"So obedient," the old man says as he grabs my ass.

I hear a click and watch the black case fall open. In it is an assortment of kinky toys.

Mr. Erickson speaks in Chinese again and the Asian woman reacts quickly. I soon found a ball gag in my mouth. Dylan and Jeremy return to lift me up so I am standing on my own two feet. Sabina bends me over the arm of the love seat.

The Chinese woman came around me and slowly inserted a lubed up metal butt plug into my ass. I want to cry out as my tight hole is forced open, but I bite down on the ball gag instead.

A long pole with ankle cuffs is placed between my legs, spreading open my pussy even further, and making it impossible for me to close myself off to anyone.

"Is the bitch ready for me?" Mr. Erickson asks.

"Yes, sir," replies Sabina. "May I help you sir?"

"Go on, be a good slut and guide my cock into some open holes."

Sabina walked over to Mr. Erickson and kneeled down. The Chinese woman moved to stand next to him. Sabina undid Mr. Erickson's pants and gently tugs them down, revealing an already hardening cock. Carefully Sabina takes the cock into her mouth and begins to suck. Soon, I watch the cock become too big to fully fit in her mouth. Mr. Erickson grabs Sabina by the back of the head and forces his cock deeply down her throat. I hear her make a gagging noise but Sabina keeps sucking.

Mr. Erickson pulls Sabina's mouth off his swollen member. He yells out a command in Chinese and Chinese woman quickly helps him undress.

For a man in his 60s, I notice quickly that he is in excellent shape. His muscles are still defined and his ass is firm.

"Guide me to the slut," he ordered. Both Sabina and the Chinese woman walk Mr. Erickson over to me. He is bumped up to me, causing his cock to nestle between my butt cheeks.

Using his hand, he feels for my pussy opening. Once he finds it, he uses his other hand to guide his cock into my wet opening.

There is nothing gentle about this sex. His cock is rammed into me hard, over and over again. Mr. Erickson grabs my hair and pulls back my head.

"You like this hard cock pounding you, don't you slut."

I murmur out an agreement, unable to form words. I feel myself getting close and I am so ready to come. The metal butt plug only increases my pleasure as I feel the thick cock rub against it. I would have begged for release had it not been for the ball gag.

Mr. Erickson stops abruptly and pulls his cock out. Unable to stop myself, I let out a moan of displeasure, causing the old man to laugh.

"Do you hear how eager she is for my cock?" he crowed.

Sliding his hand over my ass crack, Mr. Erickson pops out my butt plug and hands it off to Sabina. I feel fingers spread lubricant over my anus and the fingers gently force the lube in.

I was an anal virgin. I knew I needed to relax. I breathe deeply through my nose willing my body to relax.

I feel Mr. Erickson's hand roughly grip my ass cheek, while his other hand guides his well lubed cock toward my anus. He gives his stiff cock a shove and forces the tip into my puckered hole.

I groan in pain and pleasure. Slowly, the big cock is eased into my tight hole. Once his cock is fully in, Mr. Erickson pauses for a moment. I let the initial pain wash over me and reach for the pleasure. Without warning, Mr. Erickson begins to pound his cock into my ass. I let out a garbled moan and muted screams. Sweat forms on my back and between my brow. Mr. Erickson flicked my clit repeatedly and suddenly I can't hold back. I come so hard. Mr. Erickson comes quickly afterward, his seed filling up my tight hole.

I feel the cum ooze out of me, dripping down my leg. Sabina steps beside me, releases my ankles from the leg brace, and pulls me into a private bathroom off to the side. There is a small shower stall and she pops me in it, tying up my hair as she does.

"Rinse off quickly and get out. The others will want you now."

I nod mutely, enjoying the feel of the water on my sore bum. Getting out quickly, Sabina helps me towel off quickly, unties my hair, and touches up my make up.

"You were so fucking hot. Mr. Erickson really liked your ass. Jeremy will want it next. He and Dylan love to DP. Be ready for this initiation, girl, 'cuz they're gonna use your body hard."

A shiver of excitement and fear danced down my spine. Wetness pooled in my core. All of this felt so good. I'd never been treated this way before and it felt so fucking good.

"Come on girl, we gotta hustle."

I follow Sabina to the door when she stops suddenly in front of the door. "You ready for this?"

"Yeah," I reply, "I really am."

I follow Sabina out of the bathroom door and reenter the room to find Mr. Erickson and his female companion gone.

"Where did Mr. Erickson go?" I asked, half worried he left because I hadn't pleased him.

"He and his wife left," Jeremy explained as he wrapped his arms around my naked backside. I could feel his hard cock through his clothes resting on my ass.

"Wife?"

"Yes, the Chinese woman. Her name is Jia, and she speaks perfect English so don't be fooled," responded Dylan as he came up in front of me to suck on my nipples.

In front of me I watched Derek and Philip round on Sabina, tugging her dress to the floor.

Behind me, I feel Jeremy's pants fall to the floor and then his boxers. His hard cock smacks against my ass. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me back to him. In a breathy voice, he says into my ear, "Little slut, I've been waiting to fill your holes all evening."

Dylan pulls me toward the couch and flops me on it. Jeremy sits beside me, now fully naked. He grabs my head and pulls it down to his shorter, thick cock. I take it into my mouth enjoying the salty taste of his precum. Vaguely, I'm aware of Dylan stripping in front of me.

Some silent signal was given between the two men, and Jeremy stands up, yanking me to a standing position. "Be good little bitch, and ride Dylan's cock."

I watch Dylan sit on the couch, his erection at full attention. I straddle Dylan, and he forcefully pulls me down on his cock with no preamble. Dylan fucks me hard for a minute. I feel close to getting off, but Dylan suddenly stops and bends me forward so my ass is protruding.

Jeremy is behind me again, lubing my ass. I feel his cock at my back entrance and he slowly pushes it in. I feel the initial pain again that gives way to pleasure. He moves his cock in slowly, allowing me to get used to it.

Dylan says into my ear, "You ready for two cocks, babe?"

I nod yes. Jeremy's places his knees on the couch, his cock still in my ass, and helps lower me down on Dylan's cock. The sensation is unbelievable. I'm so full and turned on. My wetness is leaking down Dylan's cock. Jeremy starts pumping, which forces me up and down on Dylan's cock. My moaning becomes loud and desperate sounding.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," I beg the men to go faster.

"You like these big cocks filling you up, don't you. Such a good slut. Can't get enough cock," Jeremy growls into my ear.

"Yes," I whimper, "I'm a slut who loves big cocks. Please fuck me harder."

Dylan uses his teeth to tug viscously at my nipples. It should hurt, but the pain has become pleasure.

I feel my orgasm build, and moan out, "I'm gonna come ... coming...so hard," and I lose my words as my orgasm seizes up my body. Behind me I hear Jeremy release his seed with a groan.

Jeremy pulls out, letting his seed spilling out of my ass. Dylan lifts me by my waist and slams my pussy down on his cock. Soon, I feel his body go rigid and he comes in me.

With a heave, Jeremy pulls me off Dylan, and I feel their combined cum roll down my legs.

I look over and see Sabina sucking off Philip while Derek bangs into her pussy. Soon Philip is unloading in Sabina's mouth. She swallows his seed greedily. Derek follows soon after depositing his seed with a sexy growl. Sabina collapses on the floor with a happy, toothless grin on her face.

Eventually, Jeremy says to me, "Take Sabina and go clean up in the big bathroom. Fix your hair and your make up too. Don't bother to get dressed on this floor. I expect both of you to stay naked until I tell you otherwise."

I nod my understanding and turn to leave. Jeremy grabs me suddenly and throws me over his shoulder. He walks up to the security guard, and says, "Johnny, tell me this isn't a beautiful ass." Jeremy gives my ass a good smack. "Look at how well it bounces when I smack it."

"That's one hot piece of ass, sir," Johnny says in agreement.

Jeremy sets me down and orders me to kneel with my ass to Johnny.

"Johnny, you want to know the best part about this ass?"

"What's that, sir?"

Jeremy spreads my ass cheeks. "Look at how well fucked this tight ass hole is."

"That is fucking hot, sir."

Dylan walks over to me and orders me to flip around and lean back until I am resting on my elbows.

Dylan says, "Johnny don't you like her pussy too?" He then spreads my pussy, while Jeremy pulls my legs farther apart. "A well fucked pussy is just as hot, don't you think Johnny?"

Johnny is smiling, clearly enjoying the show. "She does have a hot pussy. Very fuckable."

The other security guards are taking a keen interest in my pussy.

"Dylan, I think Johnny deserves a reward, since he has such good taste in pussy."

"What did you have in mind, Jeremy?"

"These men just got to see an epic show. I don't know about you, but I'd want a little release."

"You're right about that," Dylan agrees.

Jeremy turns his attention back to Johnny and the three other security guards and says, "Guys, this slut loves cum. I think she should be covered in it. And because there are four of you, we'll get our other slut spread out on the floor for your jacking pleasure."

Derek's deep voice booms from behind me, "Go on slut, spread that pussy next to your slut friend."

Sabina lays down next to me and spreads her legs.

Philip walks up beside her and says, "Wider, babe," as he pushes her legs open practically into the splits. Sabina's right leg is hooked under mine.

"Can the girls play with each other's pussies?" Johnny asks while unzipping his pants that are clearly becoming too tight. The other security guards are doing the same.

"Girls, you heard the man. He needs to see you play," says Philip.

Sabina and I inch closer and stretch to reach each other's pussy. The security guards surround us. I look up and see four hard cocks over us.

Sabina goes after my clit causing me to jerk and cry out. I go after her clit and soon we are both moaning and writhing on the floor.

I am close to my orgasm when I feel the first cum fall on my chin and breasts. This pushes me over the edge and I cone hard. My orgasm goes on as I feel another load fall on my fingers and pussy.

Sabina comes shortly after me, her face full of a giant load of cum.

"Alright, you two cum sluts, head to the shower. Come back here naked," Jeremy orders.

I feel myself pulled up from the floor by Johnny and he smacks my ass on our way out the door.

Sabina and I rush for the same shower and quickly rinse most of the cum off. We soap ourselves up and are forced to wash our hair to get all the cum out. Once we are cleaned up, Sabina backs me up to the shower wall and begins kissing me. Her hands stroke my nipples and grab my ass. I return the kiss with equal passion.

"Thank you," breathes Sabina.

"For what?"

"For not judging me. For being a good fuck slut with me."

I chuckle and kiss Sabina again. We do nothing but kiss, enjoying each other's naked body.

"Hurry up in there, ladies," Johnny calls out.

We giggle and Sabina turns off the water. Quickly we dry ourselves and head to the main room. Another plate of food and pitcher of water has been left out for us. I pour Sabina and myself a glass and we both down the water quickly. While I eat a few finger sandwiches, Sabina dries and starts to style my hair.

Johnny comes around the corner. "Both of you, put your hair in pigtails. That'll match the outfits Jeremy picked out for you."

Sabina quickly parts my hair and creates two perfectly balanced pigtails. She applies my makeup, favoring a pink color for my lips to make me appear younger. I do the same for her. We stop to examine ourselves in the mirror.

"We look like we're 16," comments Sabina.

"These boys have some kinky shit planned," I respond.

"Should be fun," Sabina says with a grin.

"Let's go ladies."

We file out of the bathroom with Johnny following at a distance, no doubt admiring the naked view. When we enter into the VIP lounge, we notice the whole place has been cleaned up.

"Ladies, so good to see your tight naked asses again," Philip says as he approaches us. He pulls Sabina up into a passionate kiss and grabs her ass. His attention turns to me. Philip leans down and sucks my nipples. Then he gives my pigtail a tug.