All Comments on 'Rachel's Secret'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A satisfying, revealing and original treat

You writing sparks my libidinal energy and lures me into a wanting place. Wonderfully told story, Loving takes courage doesn't it ? You remind me of that in the most sensual way. You wonderful badboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excelent!!!

excellent as always, please write more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always a thrill!

Whenever I see your handle show up in the new stories thread, I rejoice. As always, fine, fine writing. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Very Best!

Richly detailed and exciting - it's pure pleasure to read your work. I like the thought of further sex and seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Passionately Hopeful

Sex is a powerful gift, raw, tender elusive, playful and a secret world. You capture all those elements and weave a magical time when I can enter that world. Having now discovered you, I intend to read all of your stories and am looking forward to doing that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wanting and Having

What an erotic tale. I got caught and went with the tide. Amazingly powerful and tantalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Powerful touching fantastic!

Amazing and surprising to find such a complicated yet direct involvement of the body and heart. A treat like diving into the "realm of the senses".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brings back thoughts of my sister

You somehow showed family love can be so much more. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sensate and Erotic

Amazing, revealing and made me feel each thrill and wash of desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In an alternate universe

I always check to see if you have another story and this was one of the best! A perfect example of what if.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Turnabout is fair play

If your dedication is within the realm of possibilty, you deserve to have your world rocked as you've rocked and teased ours, including mine. You go right to that edge of perfection of sensation, felings and lust and you speak in amazing tongues so it's good to know you can be rocked too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Succulent and sad

You've done it again! I could see it all so clearly and feel it in my gut. Kudos to your imagination and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Addicted

I started on this story, was amazed and read the rest. You must leave your brain to science or whatever app could regenerate the genius of your writing. Beyond great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

when i returned from vacation and saw that you'd written another story i almost wept for joy. thankyou. thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What if everything is risked?

A chance taken on a complete knowing, can it be done? Is the risk worth the satisfaction? Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The last two lines stole my heart.......its absolutely true, n oh this was the first story of urs which I have read n absolutely not d last......Rizz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great writing

I loved how you always interweave the story with the thoughts and emotions of the characters. I always find myself in the mind of your characters, and that always makes me lost in your work. The best part of your work is that it is teasing, yet realistic. The situations are always simple, yet so filled with desire. Please don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is great erotica

Not what I expected, it's infinitely MORE. Love and sex disilled in your hands to a magic potion. Very addicting. Very loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yearning for more

This story caught me and after rereading it I wanted to see a novel with this quality writing and erotic content. Thanks for this thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pure energy

I moved through this story feeling the constraint and desire running like a hot wire through the narrative and that focus branded my emotions as if I were sharng them with your characters. That is quite a trip! So well done..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the realistic tenderness of a close connection ...

As always a very rich, complex and slow burn of heightened & erotic build up with incremental crossing of boundaries, all based on a very tender and loving relationship that can always develop between any two people who open themselves to walk down that path together. Awesome !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What a story man . . . ! Great. Simply awsome! Keep it up. Post more and more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Subtle, Seductive and Haunting

What a find - the insight and flare in this story is worthy of galactic class kudos. I can only read it again and wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Flawless

What a torment to write something that erotically amazing, Wondering if you can top this one, but somehow you always do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
where have you been all of my life?

This is probably one of the most erotic, most sensual, sexiest stories I have ever read on this site, and it's certainly one of your best - don't know how I missed it allof this time. Thank you so much for such a fabulous read; I look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liquid

liquid moments, liquid heat, liquid flesh, liquid story, a delicious, consuming tsunami.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I would rate this 10 if possible

This is probably one of the top 4 stories I've read here. I like the more realistic plot line and characters. People get jealous, and hurt, rather than casually adding more and more people into their sexual relationships without a blink. It's got more depth and the writing is far better. Great job!

Thanks very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, amazing!

This is so well written and so hot I couldn't put it down. It might be the best story of this type I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why did u put "the end" at the very beginning of the story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For poignant memory's sake

"It might have been" has a sweet pain like playing with a sore tooth that you hate to part with but that you know will eventually detach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a writer!

Once I start one of your stories, I can't stop reading. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BLAZING

What a treat to have found you! I think I'm addicted by any therapeutic standard.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Wish I could star you more.

Ye gods what a seductress, You 'overcomed' me I'd give 55 * if I could.

A magic job Sir.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
dick hardening!

That's a beautiful story

wrc264wrc264over 10 years ago
More of this

Why did you never continue this and give us the real conclusion. How they spent the 4 years and what it was that ended it. How did he and Susan's first time go and why not have the 3 of them together eventually, even now after they have regained contact, she could come to them.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Secret lives

It is Jimmys secret from Susan. How can he tell her he is getting more than enough fucking at home. Guess he want's his pussy and eat it too. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ogm

You, you my friend are just wheww damn, I love touch and your stories keep me WET! I can't stop reading, so you keep going!

playingforyou70playingforyou70over 9 years ago
That was...WOW..

I am dying to read more, more, more...this has been one of the most erotic thing I have read in a while. It actually makes me wish I has followed through on some feelings I had when I was younger, and alone with my hot as hell uncle...mmmmmmm!!!

werewomanwerewomanover 9 years ago
bravo

This is one of the most well written things I have ever read on the site. It could have used copyediting, and I admit that I had to skim a few times because it dragged just a tad, but I was able to ignore that because overall--Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finnish it.

You must .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More...

I truly want more of this story. Tell us about the four years of sharing you with Susan. Tell us why and how it ended? Tell us about the meeting that you had after 5 years... Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

To me, this is erotica at it's finest. It is personal, sensual, and the best that I can recall.

Will look forward to reading more of this story, and others by the author.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Lucky man - lucky niece

Terrific writing style - seems different in the way you merged your words in this story from your previous stories I've read. Nice to rate you with five stars.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Omega/Alpha

It was (hell, IS) fascinating to see the beauty of a relationship through your eyes. I haven't read anything of yours yet that I didn't respond to viscerally. As an incest survivor whose experiences were not nearly as loving and kind as you depict in your stories, I gain a certain solace to see other exemplars of the genre'. You, when you write, actually cause me to feel loved. That was rare in my past. Thank you.

Someone commented that Rachel's Secret needed to continue to an ending. I must disagree because you already showed us the ending. But what I feel the story needs is much more of the middle, how Rachel handled school, what really happened to cause them to not see each other any more, how Susan fit into the mix, and to tie up all the other loose ends that you put at the beginning of your narrative.

As nearly everyone says, these stories of yours are extremely well written and have a predominantly positive structure. O.K., so an occasional protagonist becomes an irritant, or an unrealistic set of parents gets drawn into the mix, but these things add to the experience by showing us how the writer's craft can have a few lumps in the glue that holds it together without causing the parts to come flying apart.

Is there anyway to get notice of a new release from you? I don't want to miss anything!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
It does need more ...

... because it does leave many things unanswered. Especially what made them part ways.

Very well written, and very descriptive.

Absolutely intense.

5 Stars, beyond a doubt.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 7 years ago
fantastic

just fantastic... would be interesting to see the relationship between Jimmy and Susan develop in the shadow of that with Rachel, and then see the latter diminish as the former outpaced it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

More, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you wrote about me......

5 stars for 'reading my mind' an putting it into written form! i had to stop a few times due to it being so 'real' in my minds world.... i enjoyed cause it was a story with some sexxxx to keep me reaching, tho not so as to make it booring.... damn ya made my reading a pleasure due to being 'real' an possible on this tiny planet called Earth!!

thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Really well done - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Way Too Long

The kitchen scene was really hot, and I read (and came) it several times. However, the story was overly long and burdened with cumbersome dialogue in the email and chat exchanges. Getting rid of those parts and the first person accounts would reduce the length drastically and make this a much crisper read. Extending the car scene to a full-blown sexual encounter, and having a tryst in the shower would really have spiced things up. Finally, it didn't help that the writing was full of grammatical and spelling mistakes, though that could easily have been overlooked if the other elements were done well.

Pyro650

ElliotAldersonElliotAldersonover 2 years ago

Long But Worth The Read

Folks that don't like this one, should just write their own. I loved it and found it very stimulating. Wishing I had a niece like Rachel to make life that exciting. Thanks a lot for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice work, well wratten and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent piece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous