Put It Where Your Mouth Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started making overreacted moaning sounds, as if she was imitating a faking porn actress.

"Not like that, make it sound real!"

She tried making more of an effort and he pinched one of her nipples again, harder now. Her gasp got mixed with her moaning and it sounded really convincing now. It was the horniest thing he ever heard, and seen for that matter. She seemed to be getting more into it, moaning and breathing hard while moving her finger up and down in her pussy.

He couldn't take it any longer. He quickly took off his boxers, got on his knees in front of her and removed the pillow. She was still lying backwards, leaning on one elbow while the other hand was pleasuring herself. She was still moaning when she saw the huge throbbing cock dangling in front of her face. Her moan turned into a gasp.

"Oh my God it's so big..." she said, looking at his tool hungrily. She apparently was convinced it was as big as he had claimed, as she didn't even pick up the measuring tape any more. Instead, she grabbed his cock with one hand, moved closer and put it in her mouth without another word.

Sam was in absolute heaven. This is what he had been dreaming about for years now. His sex goddess of a sister's head moving up and down, pleasuring his cock with her hot wet mouth and looking up at him with big eyes. She took his hand and placed it on the back of her head, indicating she wanted him to push down to get his cock deeper in her mouth. With his other hand he started rubbing and fingering her wet pussy.

Her moaning got more intense as he rubbed her clit harder, and she took his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her cheeks were flushed with a mixture of shame and lust. After a few minutes there wasn't much left from her original reservations when she said:

"Can you please lick my pussy Sammy?"

She got on her knees and wriggled her butt up high in the air, exposing her swollen genitals. He got down and started licking and fingering her drenched pussy. She started moaning again and eventually he felt her tighten and spasm violently as she came.

"Oh my God brother, you're a real talent!" she panted, "I hope nobody heard-"

Sam had gotten on his knees behind her and couldn't help himself. He had to fuck her dripping wet cunt, sister or not. His cock was still wet and so was she, so he was able to shove it in with relative ease, although it was extremely tight. She gasped again.

"No Sammy, we can't! I'm your sister! Oh my God! Sammy, you have to...Oh!"

What had started as protests slowly turned to surprise and then to moans of pleasure.

Not that it mattered much, as he was deaf to her pleas at this point. He was fucking her frantically like an animal, relentlessly pumping her as hard and fast as he could. He was also taking out several years of sexual frustration on her wet tight cunt.

"Oh God Sammy, your dick is so hard..." she gasped, her voice trembling from his pounding. "Please don't stop, fuck your sister hard little brother!"

He grabbed her ass and thrusted harder, making her bury her face in the pillow in order to not wake up the entire house with her moans and screams. She had another orgasm, which forced his cock out of her contracting pussy. He immediately shoved it back in and fucked her even harder. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he was doing the exact opposite of everything he was ever taught at any sex-ed class, but he had lost all form of rational control the moment he had entered her. Now his whole being was bent on thrusting his massive cock as hard into this soaked pussy as he could.

When he was close to climaxing, he considered maybe pulling out. Then he felt her pussy tightening again around his cock as she was cumming yet again, and immediately that logic went out the window as well. Hoping she was still on the pill, he thrusted harder and filled his moaning sister's juicy pussy up with cum as her screams of pleasure were muffled by the pillow.

He laid down next to her, both breathing heavily. He was exhausted, and slightly overwhelmed by all these feelings of love, lust and gratitude he felt for his big sister. They dosed for a few minutes in each other's arms. He had never felt this good, and he wished they could stay like this forever: her head resting on her shoulder, her big heavy breasts pressing against him, and her leg draped over his. He thought about everything that had happened so far and how amazing it had been. Sure it was going to be awkward in the morning when the booze had worn off, but this moment could never be taken away from him. They would worry about the rest tomorrow.

"Congratulations, 'big' brother, you won the bet..." she whispered in his ear. "Oh my God you're going to make so many girls cum screaming with that thing, you just need a bit of self confidence..." They both fell into a blissful sleep.

When he woke up the next morning she had already gone downstairs. When he met her and the rest of the family for breakfast it was as he had expected: awkward. She avoided all eye contact and barely spoke a word to him. The rest of the day she avoided him as well. His parents didn't notice, but that afternoon Natasha did ask if they had had a fight or something.

It was too bad, but he didn't know what to do about it. For him it was the best night of his life, and at least he had the video recording of the whole thing as a souvenir. He hoped that eventually things would go back to normal and they would just pretend it hadn't happened. In fact, he should probably suggest exactly that tonight, maybe that would make things less awkward.

But when he got to his room that night she had already gone to bed and turned off the lights. So much for talking then, he didn't have much choice now but to go to bed as well.

He woke up abruptly from one of his sex dreams when it was still completely dark. For a moment he thought he was still dreaming, because he could definitely feel his sister sucking is rock hard cock again. She must have gotten horny, climbed into his bed and made him hard while he was sleeping.

"Am, what are you..." he started saying, but she shushed him as he felt her move her leg over his face so that she was sitting on top of him, still sucking his cock. He smelled her wet pussy hovering above his face and hungrily started licking it. It didn't take long before they were both pleasuring each other with their mouths. He could tell she had a thing for big cocks, because she just couldn't get enough of his. She desperately tried to get as much of it in her mouth while caressing his balls. Meanwhile he worked on her pussy with matched enthusiasm, playing with her lips and the little ring through her clit and fucking her with his tongue until she came.

Then she moved her body forward until she was sitting in the reverse cowgirl position. She took hold of his dick and gently lowered herself on top of it. She started bouncing up and down hard, fucking herself with his big cock and trying not to moan too hard. It didn't take her long to cum again. When she got her breath back, she said with a little girl's voice:

"I want you to cum in my mouth little brother!"

She got off him and got on all fours. He got on his knees and shoved his cock back into her mouth. He held her head with both hands and started mouth fucking her. It felt so good it didn't take him long either before he came in her mouth while groaning loudly. She greedily swallowed his cum as best she could, but in the dark his squirting cock quickly made a sticky mess of her mouth, chin and tits. When he was done she went to the sink to clean herself up and went to bed without saying another word. He could learn to live with this kind of awkwardness, he thought. When he got up the next morning she had already left for campus again.

The following days he jerked off several times a day, thinking about the things they had done together. Sometimes he watched the recorded footage of them fucking and sucking together. Initially he had been annoyed with himself for not turning on the light during their in-the-dark activities. It had been a pleasant surprise to discover that the camera had actually switched to infrared mode automatically the moment it got too dark.

On most occasions however he felt that his own memory was an even bigger turn on to jerk off to than the footage, remembering the smells, tastes, and textures. He wondered what it was going to be like to see her again in two months, and whether things would still be so awkward between them then.

That Friday he was having breakfast with his parents and Natasha.

"Oh by the way Sammy," his mom said, "make sure you clean up your room before tonight, Amber's coming again."

He looks surprised.

"So soon?"

"Yes, apparently she just broke up with her boyfriend and now wants to spend more time with us, poor thing! She'll be visiting every weekend for now."

Sam could already feel his dick starting to get hard again.

"Oh, that's nice." he said, trying to sound uninterested but not quite being able to suppress a smile.

"Isn't it? She also said she had a great time hanging out with you in your room last week, and was looking forward to doing it again this weekend. I'm so happy that you two still get to spend time together! Anyway, make sure you're prepared for when she comes!"

Oh, he most certainly would be. In fact, he already was.