Princess Constance Meets the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may have regressed in some of my works as I was drawing them, but I always work hard to make sure my skills never stagnate and that the next picture is going to be better than the last, if not in technical difficulty then at least in overall appeal because I feel the characters and the readers deserve no less. To be honest, I'm glad that you're here with me while I experiment with different styles in my search for my own unique style of drawing, hence the differences in how Princess Clara appears in my illustrations, so please excuse that while I work and develop my skills further. It will be worth it, I promise.

As a little teaser of where Princess Clara will be in some potential short stories, I present to you parts of a couple unfinished works of mine down below. Hopefully I will see you in the next installment of "Princess Clara Constance Meets the Goblin" as it would make me the happiest ever if people read and find enjoyment in my stories.

[sample_teaser pic here]

Shoutout to my first followers who followed me and liked my first story despite it being so long and tedious and only having a handful of (poorly done) drawings. It's thanks to you fellows that I pushed forward with this and drove myself to become better.

JoJo1975

vivaplus

boobhound85

vstein

myslove

Dragondick69

I love to hear feedback, both good and bad, so if you have questions, comments, concerns please don't hesitate to contact me through my profile since I get notifications through my email. It's the quickest way to get in touch with me.

I promise to you that my succeeding works will always be the best of that I can do.