Princess Constance Meets the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Clara grit her teeth almost tight enough to shatter those pearly whites as she rose up again and when she hit the apex, again feeling that fat dick head stretching her entrance wide open, she lowered herself down the goblin dick that tormented her to no end. She couldn't even lower herself all the way down to sit on his lap, for she was rewarded - or punished - with a sore ache that signaled the goblin's dick pushing against her already battered womb, so she continued to rise and fall upon his dick, faster and faster, never able to rest on her haunches, her pussy's wetness making it all the easier with the moments that ticked by that each felt like an eternity bathed in nothing but the most undiluted of bodily pleasures.

She could hear nothing but the thunder of her heart in her ears, the dull rush of blood against the quickening pace of her breath with the backdrop of the most lewd slapping and sucking sounds of her pussy riding up and down the first prick she had ever laid her eyes upon, and the very same that would ultimately claim her virginity.

The protuberant knobs that lined the prick's bulbous crown raked along her insides with no mercy, and while they were smooth around the edges, and a bit more pliable than the rest of the goblin's cock, they stretched her insides out nonetheless, and their uneven positioning kept her guessing and anticipating just when one stray knob would graze her G-spot or scrape over an intimate and undiscovered fold of flesh deep within her sex.

'That's a good wench,' the goblin crooned, his tone patronizing yet edging on praise as the warmth and wetness of having the princess' pussy embracing his dick drowned out all other considerations - not that he had many - he had, 'Go as fast as you like. Savor your king's cock as much as he savors your pussy.'

Tellok took her swaying tits in each of his hands and toyed with her dark nipples between each stubby and calloused finger and took the hard teats at the same time into his gap-toothed maw and suckled noisily. He raked his purple tongue over those areola, flicking each erect nipple with as much enthusiasm as a child playing with a new toy.

Goddess, did this princess' pussy feel better than all the wenches he'd fucked in the past or what. Admittedly, he'd shared a bed with other women in the past, going so far as to fuck a merchant's young daughter in payment after he'd driven off a small pack of weak demons terrorizing their estate. He'd only been able to convince the merchant to accept his desired form of payment when he implied the demons might come back if he didn't "make sure" of their leaving. Besides, he saw the merchant's daughter giving him the "look" after he came back a little worse for wear and looking every bit like he'd fought off a pack of savage wolves and come out on top.

Princess Clara's pussy easily felt the best out of all of them, with just the perfect tightness and an exceeding amount of juices that just flowed and flowed and flowed, ensuring that the entirety of his cock was well lubricated as it plunged in and out of that royal cunt.

Tellok pulled away from the princess' swaying tits, each swaying boob and erect nipple covered in his sticky saliva when she suddenly stopped with no warning, a shivering mess that breathed in and out deeply as if on the verge of death, 'Wench, why did you stop? Who said you could disobey your king's commands?'

'I-I'm sorry... m-my king. It... it's too much for me to bear,' Princess Clara just barely managed to speak those stuttering words, eyes drawn closed as she looked like she was just barely fighting back another intense orgasm, 'I f-feel like... I m-might faint... don't know... how... many... already...'

The goblin spared not a single moment more, for waiting was a luxury that belonged to those who had long lives and riches to squander, and grabbed a tight hold with both of his hands and began to pound his hips upwards with powerful thrusts of his muscular hips. The goblin drew strength from compact legs long used to endless marches across whistling plains and driven by a powerful instinct to mate. His fingers dug into the meat around the princess' wasp-like waist, holding her in place as much as using her as leverage to pull himself upwards to drive his leaking dick into the most pleasurable pussy in the world.

Princess Clara screamed in absolute ecstasy as the goblin fucked her from below and his powerful upward thrusts jolted her up each time his hips slammed into hers. The numb ache of his cockhead barging into her womb was no more and even if she weren't so addled in mind-numbing pleasures she wouldn't have cared to explain it away, so swept up in the moment she was. She simply fell forward and buried the goblin's face in the heavy swells of her enormous breasts while her elbows supported her weight and her elegantly delicate hands gripped the silken fabrics of her bed sheets.

The princess tried to make sense of what was happening in that moment, and she looked about the inside of her pavilion, her wits gone and where she would have been constantly thinking and analyzing every single iota of information, what replaced it was the unmistakably monolithic and homogenous pleasure of being bred. It drove all of her senses from her, removed all forms of higher thought and reduced the beautiful, young princess to a mere animal as she was fucked by a creature that was little elevated above an animal itself.

Her world juddered and skipped as the energetic goblin continued to pound her from beneath and she turned her eyes down towards her cleavage and she saw the creature's bald crown, green and veiny like she'd expected of his kind, the pointy ears each so gnarled with age and scars smothered by the soft masses of her perfect tits. She could hear his pleasured grunting serving as a counterpoint to the raspy hiss and suck of his breath as he struggled to pull air with his face buried deep in her cleavage.

Princess Clara caught sight of his eyes, then, and saw his pupils contracted into cat-like slits. Their gazes met, just for a split second, and despite the miasma of pleasure clouding her thoughts and blunting her own considerable intellect, she found that Master Tellok was gone, and what was rutting enthusiastically between her jiggling thighs was as feral a creature as there ever existed.

'Oh goddess...' Princess Clara moaned, 'Master ha... Master Tellok...'

She called to him and tried to rise and draw away yet her hips were pinned in place by the powerful hands that wrapped around her waist, and she was given no recourse but to endure the creature's lusts until it was satisfied.

'M-my king...' she tried one last time even as she was assailed by the volatile winds made of otherworldly pleasures, but it was no use. The helpless princess looked downwards once more and saw the goblin had sucked both of her nipples into its mouth and was nursing on each sensitive teat noisily, as if a babe starved for days and craving its mother's milk to stave off an insatiable hunger only the primal act of nursing upon breasts could satisfy.

Thoughts flickered in and out of Princess Clara's mind as she endured wave after wave of mind-shattering orgasms that were each more intense than the last, for no sooner had she crested one orgasm that saw her mind jostled about like a tiny boat riding the peak of an immense tidal wave, another one bludgeoned the first wave in a crash of sensations that more than doubled the intensity of the first. The goblin's savage thrusts that saw its fat cock driving deeper and harder into her wet pussy, no matter that she was in the midst of a kaleidoscope of crashing orgasms, saw that she completely lost track of time and drowned out all of her senses in a miasma of indescribable pleasures and sensations.

Each pull of that cock that dragged those delicious knobs over the insides of her cunt wrenched untold delights from her body before the savage return thrust served as a hammer that bludgeoned those same pleasures into her drowning mind.

Tellok - or rather what was left of Tellok after scraps of his more complex thoughts had been subsumed by lust - continued to do what any animal would do after the mask of mating and reproducing had fallen over its limited consciousness, and fucked the hapless princess. To the goblin's limited understanding, what was in front of it was a female that needed to be impregnated with its offspring, to satisfy the bone-deep drive that imbued its every cell with a singular, overarching motivation. The female was very receptive and had fallen into a state of stupor that ensured the goblin could have its way with the female for the many hours it took to satisfy that singular instinct to breed and inseminate and the goblin fulfilled that painful need with every scrap of energy and motivation it had in its stout, muscular body.

Princess Clara had fallen limp atop the rutting goblin, little more than a living, breathing fuckdoll to be used as little more than a cum receptacle. The goblin could feel a pressure building up in its loins and that only drove it to thrust all the more excitedly in anticipation of what was to come, to drive its prick as deep as it could go and as close as it could be to the princess' fertile womb when it happened.

Every muscle in its powerfully built body began to work beyond capacity, beyond endurance, for the goblin's miserable existence was predicated upon this singular act for goblins were capable of little else other than littering the lands with filth and breeding like vermin. Its balls, so full and heavy with its virile goblin semen, pulled up tight to its groin as its heaving thrusts turned into jerky, erratic spasms and it began to orgasm finally after uncounted, spasmodic thrusts.

A loud, guttural groan and hiss spilled from between its gap-toothed maw as the goblin consummated this act and began squirting its thick, hot, and heavy load right into Princess Clara Constance's twitching cunt. Sticky ropes of goblin cum filled her insides to the brim as it exited in stringy clumps from the goblin's twitching cock, coating the princess' insides and unloading billions of swimming sperm that began to swim in search for the precious egg they would fertilize.

[Collage picture here]

Princess Clara felt all of this, of course, and the hot splash of sticky sexual leavings within her triggered another avalanche of orgasms that caused her to let loose the most animalistic moans of pleasure and her eyes to roll back in their sockets while random jerks and spasms caused her limbs to twitch. Too broken of mind to move and seeing only a kaleidoscope of colors forming into random blobs before her eyes, she took the entirety of the goblin's load of as the ripe seed of goblinkind was planted in her womb in slow, steady pulses.

The crown of knobs around the goblin's cockhead had expanded wider than the width of Princess Clara's battered vagina, and akin to a dam that held back the tidal ebb and flow of seasonal rivers, each pulse of semen that the goblin pushed into the princess was forced to seep into deeper, more sacred areas of her nubile body that could only be the cradle of life, the genesis of all living beings.

Neither of the two, so lost in the worlds of pleasure, realized how much time had passed nor what happened after Princess Clara had been so thoroughly bred, though what is certain is that both had fallen into deep slumber within that royal pavilion, huddled within silk sheets that had more than a handful of holes in them due to moths, kept warm not only by the crackle and pop of the charcoal brazier but by the each other's bodies bereft of all clothing.

While Princess Clara Fairpeach was too broken of mind to continue and had long since lost consciousness since her womb drank deep of its first rope of goblin seed, the goblin itself swept her limp form along for its own use.

Spurred by instinct's never-ending call to further its lineage by whatever means that the petty gods deigned to throw its way, the creature made full use of this mana from heaven, the rich and ripe blessing that was a willing princess from one of the greater races, that it was well into the wee hours when its lusts were finally sated and it fell into slumber alongside the sleeping princess.

[Afterglow picture here]

***

The rain hasn't stopped, that much I can tell. The breath of the wind is thick in the air, causing my cloistered pavilion to take on the muggy, saturated quality of a forest, yet it is not uncomfortable, and is still as welcoming and wholesome as the chambers which I had called home from my earliest memories. That is a comfort I have, at least. The belongings which I have taken with me all remind me of a life which I have left behind.

That I find myself in these peculiar circumstances, one that I would have never, not once in my entire lifetime, imagined even in my most fantastical daydreams is certainly something that will change the course of my life for the foreseeable future - if I even have a future beyond the battles I must face in the coming days and weeks. These doubts are unhealthy, and father would have lashed me with the rope if I had dared voice them, so I cannot allow myself to feel fear. Not now.

On the topic of battle, the warriors of this camp were expected to muster for an attack upon a known demonic stronghold half a day's march to the west, however that was not to be. I had been in the process of donning the last layer of my armor with the aid of my tutelary when an adjutant had informed me that heavy rain and atrocious fog had prompted the captain to postpone the day's actions.

I had greeted that announcement with no small amount of relief that was equal to the amount of trepidation that the alternative would imply. So many things to do, and despite my despising the act of talking to people, if I had been forced to march with the warriors of this encampment today then the hardest part of all would be over and done with by now.

That was an hour ago and I am left to contemplate the events that occurred last night when the goblin who I would end up calling my king drastically changed my impressions and preconceptions of this military endeavor. I had come here fully expecting to fight alongside of this detachment, proving that we, those whose only claim to fame are noble lineages, are worthy of the respect and admiration of those we rule. I am informed that Prince Erik Fairpeach, the man whose approval I seek, and whose royal name I seek to share, had already been fighting some fifty leagues away, too far to visit, yet too close to ignore. I suppose it would be a good thing to write him a letter as soon as I learn which detachment he leads.

Would he like that? Would he think that I speak out of place if I sent him a greeting of sorts? Would I even be able to muster the courage to even send the letter to him once I've composed it? I feel so alone, yet I despise interactions with people. Not a single individual in this camp has approached me for conversation, save for Master Tellok, however, and there was very little exchange of ideas before he went straight to teaching me the art of "fucking" which he claims is a very effective method of causing men to fall in love. For my people's sake I pray to the goddess that it is true.

The emotions I felt last night when engaged with Master Tellok... I am at a loss for words to describe them, for they are beyond anything I have ever experienced and they have been beyond the scope of anything I have ever imagined or even hope to imagine yet I endured them anyway and come out all the better for it. As I stand between my armor rack and my study table, I look to Master Tellok, still slumbering quietly in my bed and my heart flutters a little with a surge of emotion that I find hard to comprehend, though which causes a smile to form upon my lips and perhaps a touch of color to kiss my cheeks.

I had met my king's enthusiasm with no small amount of skepticism, yet if he has been honest with the number of maidens he has lectured in the past then I trust that what he teaches will be undoubtedly effective when I meet Prince Erik Fairpeach and I can make sure that his royal highness falls madly in love with me.

The thought fills me with glee and I can feel a small portion of my fears and anxieties vanishing when I imagine the prince embracing me into his powerfully built chest with big, strong arms and a grip that would suffocate a bear. Of course I have never seen Prince Erik before, but I imagine him to be every bit as princely and charming as the books make every prince out to be.

I have to work hard to impress him, then, if at the very least to ensure the continuation of my people and the Constance lineage. I look forward to learning more about the art of "fucking," and if I were to be honest, I am glad that it is Master Tellok who is teaching me. The flush of emotions and sensations I feel when I look back to last night tell me that will be well.

Afterword

Thank you for taking the time to read my little story. I hope you enjoyed the written part as much as you did my illustrations as I have been hard at work the past few months and the illustrations you saw here are the culmination of 11 months work and self-study since I first picked up a tablet and pen and decided to try drawing for the very first time in my life. So, if I've at least satisfied one reader and brightened their day/night with my work then all that effort was more than worth it.

I had planned to release this story by the first of June, but life got in the way and more ideas for drawings kept coming to mind while my skills weren't up to par with what I wanted to put down in ink so I practiced and just pushed to try and make each drawing better than the last so each drawing came out closer and closer to how I imagined it to look. I'm also trying to improve my writing as well and that only makes things harder, but then again that just means I have to work harder.

Also, animating is NO JOKE, I learned, and even my dinky little gifs of Clara Constance and Tellok were hard enough to animate so I have a newfound respect for animators and tip my hat to you all. It might be a while before I start that again without more practice.

Of course there's going to be a sequel to this story but as there are quite a few scenes in my mind that I want to portray but my technical skills aren't there yet, it might be a while before you see number 2 while I work to improve my drawing skills even further. Rest assured, however, that since the characters have taken a life of their own through words and form, and I've gotten a little smitten over Princess Clara, you will see more of them, and maybe in 6 months to a year you'll see better quality illustrations because I always give my 150% for the readers! 151% if I'm feeling good!

I know I am not be the best at drawing and/or writing but I always do my very, very best if only to be better than I was yesterday.

In the meantime, I've also begun a short story that was inspired from an old medieval tapestry of a queen in bed with a dragon while the king looks through a window on their door. This will be illustrated too, of course, and will probably be released while I hone my skills even more since as of right now I know I am only mediocre at best and I only want to give the readers the best I can.