All Comments on 'Popcorn Pleasure'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Well, I see your continued goal of exploiting every stereotype that exists is coming along nicely.

GentlemanShrekGentlemanShrekabout 4 years ago
Always a pleasurable read.

Fantastic story, and always a pleasure to read.

GymmyeGymmyeabout 4 years ago
Signature Missing

Interesting story

But missing your signature stockings.

Disappointing.

You're still in my top five authors.

Thank you

shrimohitshrimohitabout 4 years ago
Hot!!!!!!

Again, this is also a very hot story among other stories of Jasmine. I thank madam Jasmine with a request pen stories like this for people like me.

aldente491aldente491about 4 years ago

original and nice ..not usual but good and hot

thanks

Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Love BBW

There is nothing quite like BBW. They enjoy hot sex more than anyone and are often more imaginative

christi11christi11about 4 years ago
Well done, thank you!

Thanks for the short but sweet... tail. And for sharing your time and thoughts with all of us.

mr6x5mr6x5about 4 years ago
Love it

Would like to see this keep going...

great lovergreat loverabout 4 years ago
Very enjoyable.

A very enjoyable story!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
You're just so good 😊

Thank you for another great story 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

In general very well written (as usual), but in my mind you blew it at the very end by breaking the spell with "... as she turned around and took my cock in her mouth right after it was inside her ass".

Such practise (which we regrettably can find similar in too many "porn stories" here on Litt), is so risky to ones health that it's hard to believe that any woman with an IQ above 75 would do that to themselves -- and many of us like to think that we are not interacting with idiots, which also goes for the characters a good author makes us identify with and interact with while reading their stories.

So, a clear 5 was totally unnecessary converted to a 3 just in front of the finishing line. Sorry!

mgcloopermgclooperabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Can't believe that as much as she talked about his ass she didn't want to eat it and kick the butter off it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish I could give this 10 stars!

This story is exactly in my wheelhouse! I dated a BBW around the time I turned 20, she was 2 years younger. She was so much fun to be with and SO passionate, but I was shallow and stupid about what my buddies would say about me dating a "fat chick" and went back to my previous girlfriend, what a disaster that turned into! Fast forward more than 35 years and a lot smarter, I was back to dating BBW's and very happily so. The first one I met, at age 56, was pretty much insatiable, the 2nd was unbelievably cute and carried her extra weight like a body builder and was quite proud of "the girls" as she called her huge tits, which were great for catching popcorn, like in your story, as we explored a few times. Almost 11 years ago I met the love of my life and have been married to her for over 7 years now, and yes, she's a BBW also, with all the traits a guy could ask for.

Kicker73Kicker73about 4 years ago

Very nice, very real. I enjoyed the short story very much. Keep more shorts cumming.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 4 years ago

Love a good bbw cougar story.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 4 years ago
Loved it

My wife is a bbw and I gotta say way more fun than any of the girls before her. Great story. Maybe next time have Hannah wear some high heels? Big girls can rock heels and look just as sexy.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 4 years ago
Great quickie

I do love your writing, and you give very good quickies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story and category

Would love to read more stories on bbw's. Very good detail and captured the sexiness of bbw's men like me have encountered.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
Like your light touch on nasty

I liked the way you let them lightly talk and do the nasty without being mean or gross. You are the best!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Very hot. Too bad we didn't have a more detailed of their first fuck. Just a quick one paragraph description.

aldente491aldente491about 4 years ago

these story is great..in silksstockinglover style but a little too fast on some parts..i like your's longer stories or with different chapters

thanks for writting and i want say a thing..it's bad to be critic and anonymous like the comment on ass to mouth practice..be proud and sign

thanks Ms Walker

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
BBW's are the best!

Again, so graphic and well written! Mmm, you must have 'researched' this realistic tale! RAW and lusty!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Ignore the packaging!

Hot story! Lucky kid! Don't get lost in the packaging - the cardboard box the present comes in! Pay attention to the other box, the actual present, the sweet pussy you can eat and come in! Great! Five stars, Jasmine!

ChubWriterChubWriterabout 4 years ago
Loved IT!

Please write more like this, you did the Big Beautiful Women justice...

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 4 years ago
I love the new popcorn and BBW fetishes, Jasmine...

It will be interesting to see if you work these themes into your femdom lesbian pantyhose/stockings offerings...

Kisses...

old_riderold_riderover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and very well written. It got me going right away. Loved it. Keep writing!!!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Delightful and amusing- 5 stars.

mutemuffinmutemuffinabout 3 years ago
More please

Please continue this one

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

5 stars Jasmine! Loved it.! Although it’s supposed to be a quickie. A sequel would be nice if you have the time. Thanks.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

429. Great idea. Nice to read about hot and horny women who get satisfaction from a nice cock. Her attack with the popcorn was unique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...