All Comments on 'Pillow Princess Club Ch. 12'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes8 months ago

Five stars, Jas. I want you. I want to do to you everything Mere did to Angela. Be sure to leave your knickers off when we get together. But I may need to change the scene at some point because your feet in stockings are sure to impede one of my favorite foot worship moves, running my tongue around and between your toes before sucking groups of toes and individual toes to savor their flavor. After worshiping your feet and toes. I'll treat you to cunnilingus which is sure to include sucking your lips and your clit while my fingers or toys rub your G-spot. Dreaming of tasting your feet and toes and the prize between your thighs!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

This is just so good! Chapter after chapter, I'll start to think ... this has to have run its course; she can't milk any more eroticism out of this premise. But like the perspiration between a cheerleader's toes, there's always more and it's always a little bit more irresistible; and like Meredith, I just keep diving in...

CharmadilloCharmadillo8 months ago

I've been enjoying this series. It's a fun way to explore a lot of different kinks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gawd, this stuff ia just the worst.

PappasleazePappasleaze7 months ago

Great series. threesome coming up , Will Catherine be home waiting, maybe Barbra's mom? hope we find out real soon. another 5 stars.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

Another fabulously kinky chapter, Jasmine. I love the way your imagination works. 5 stars again. And I can't wait for the next instalment.

DarkSollatDarkSollat7 months ago

Read this whole series and it's really nice. Some chapters I liked more or less, but it's normal when you include so much kinks in one story. Wil be waiting for the next part, wondering who's the misterious third participant (tge most probable is the delivery girl, but also Meredith's mother and daughter).

weissroseweissrose7 months ago

Great series, but some of the dialogue around the trans character is a bit...clumsy. If you must indicate they are trans, don't just use "a trans" as if that means anything. Definitely could be a bit more sensitive in that area.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...