Pillow Princess Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move your upper body closer to me too," she said.

"Okay," I said, leaning towards her, our legs entangled, until our pussies' lips were kissing each other. "Oooooh," I moaned.

"Now slowly grind your hips up and down," she instructed.

"Okay," I said, as she did the same, and we were tribbing. "Oh, that feels sooo nice," I moaned. This was a different sensation from getting licked or fucked. It was more soothing... and more teasingly erotic.

"Yes, tribbing is a controlled experience," she said.

"Such intense teasing," I said, as the intense pressure of our pussies grinding up and down on each other was wildly stimulating.

"The most intense orgasms come from slow builds," she moaned, as we continued slowly grinding on each other.

"So good," I moaned, as we kept doing the slow, sensual tribbing for two, or three, or even four minutes.

She then said, as she grabbed one of my ankles, "Now start going up and down faster."

"Got it," I said, as we both shifted from slow and sensual to fast and urgent. "Ooooh my!" I moaned, since the intensity had increased the moment our mutual grinding sped up, which placed more pressure on my pussy, which increased my pleasure. And no doubt, hers as well.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the Japanese girl moaned urgently, her tone shifting from sweet to nasty... her mood change hot as fuck!

"Yes, fuck me too," I responded, and I grabbed her leg for leverage, so I could keep up with her sudden shift from mild to wild.

Unlike eating pussy or getting fucked... this was a strenuous physical workout... I could even feel myself sweating, as I tried to match her feverous pace as my orgasm... my unbelievable sixth orgasm... was rising.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned loudly, so loud that I wondered if the people upstairs could hear us... not that I cared... I didn't know them, and they didn't know me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned back, my pleasure multiplying as our intensity increased.

We were humping each other like wild animals, the friction of our pussies rubbing against each others, lubricated by our own and each other's wetness, was sending us both into a frenzy... the sounds escaping our lips urgent... lustful... desperate.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come!" she declared.

"So am I!" I responded. I could feel the inevitability of my orgasm number six.

"Fuuuuck!" she bellowed, that one definitely heard by the people upstairs, as I felt her excessive cum flooding out of her and onto my pussy... maybe even into my pussy... which triggered my own delightful orgasm!

"Jesus Christ," I screamed, not caring if whoever was upstairs heard my cry of rapture.

We both collapsed onto our backs... her leg trembling against me... as my cum leaked out of me... and all the energy in my body was usurped from the orgasm... somehow the most intense of the six I'd received today.

It was a few minutes before either of us said anything.

She finally sat up, scooted over to me and kissed me.

I kissed her back.

Soft and sensual.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "That was amazing."

"Agreed," I said with a smile. "Except you may have broken me."

"Mmmmm," she smiled, kissing me again, "I like that."

"That was a complete full-body workout," I said.

"Yeah, and it burns a lot of calories," she said, kissing me again.

"I may need to get hydrated again," I said.

"I have the perfect solution for that," she said, and she straddled my face.

"Mmmmmmm, just what I needed," I grinned as she lowered her pussy onto my lips.

So, lying on my back, still enjoying the aftereffects of my orgasm (mainly small involuntary twitches), I began lapping away.

So... for ten, perhaps fifteen minutes... time standing still as I leisurely lapped at her pussy... before she began grinding it back and forth on my face. And she placed her hands on my tits on top of my clothing for balance. When she did that, I just extended my tongue and kept licking the best I could.

"Oh yes, fuck," she moaned as she rode my face, which was a strange sensation and a kinky act... just allowing her to use my face for her pleasure.

A minute or so of this rough, intense face riding, and I received her sweet cum on my other lips... enjoying the sweet nectar as it oozed out of her rather slowly, and into my open mouth.

She sat on my face, leaning up a bit as I lapped up her cum for a good minute or more.

She then got off of me, turned around and kissed me again.

"Mmmmmm, I taste really good," she smiled when she broke the kiss.

"Yes, you do," I agreed.

"Do you want to come again?" she asked.

"Usually I'd say yes, but I'm completely spent," I said. Besides, I had at least two more appointments this evening... one of them including getting fucked.

"Then I really enjoyed spending this time with you," she said.

"As did I," I smiled.

"So please don't forget about me," she requested.

"Trust me," I said, "I won't ever forget about you. That tribbing orgasm was the most intense one I remember ever having!"

"Next time I'll invite my best friend over, and we can do a three way trib," she said.

"Is that even a thing?" I asked.

"She and I are very flexible," she said.

"I'm not," I laughed.

"Don't worry," she smiled, kissing me again, "we'll do all the heavy lifting."

"Mmmmm," I smiled, and I finally sat up, realizing I needed to stretch. I'd been lying down one way or another for quite some time.

"I'm adding you to my friends list," she said.

"That's a thing in the club?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, as she got of the bed. "I'll show you."

"Okay," I said, also getting off the bed and stretching.

She grabbed her phone, did some typing, and said, "Done."

"Nice," I said.

"I can show you how," she said.

"Oh! I left my phone in the car," I said, which I had.

"Oh. Then I'll send you a friend request," she said. "All you'll need to do is tap on 'Accept'."

"Please do," I said.

"Done."

"Great," I said, going over to her and kissing her. I broke the kiss and said, "You're really fucking hot!"

"Mmmmmm, you too," she smiled, as she grabbed her dress and put it on.

I slipped back into my heels and headed out. It was a bit strange that we'd just had some magnificent sex together, but since I was spending the day commando, I hadn't removed any clothing except for my heels.

Back in my car, I grabbed my phone and clicked yes to the friend request by TRIBBINGGIRL, and another from VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

There were only two new messages.

PREACHERSDAUGHTER: I guess not tonight, but I expect to meet you sometime soon.

I responded, knowing I couldn't agree to any more visits tonight... I was already exhausted, but I'd probably be able to rally a couple more times.

MERMILF: I would like that. It has been a wild day and night and I am exhausted.

IFUCKMILFS: Are you on your way yet?

I responded.

MERMILF: Sorry, my last visit went longer than anticipated. I have one more princess to please and then I can come to you if you are still interested.

I then sent a message to BIGROSIE.

MERMILF: I am available now if you still want this white submissive to come and service you.

I picked up Carla's soiled pantyhose and took a sniff at the crotch... god, she smelled good! The idea of going to a sorority house for a night of eating coed pussy was pretty damn hot... although it seemed more like a porn scene, or every guy's fantasy, rather than a girl's.

Both of them responded immediately.

IFUCKMILFS: Hurry up. I am going to pound you so fucking good. By the way, I should note that you will also be eating my friend's pussy while I give you hard, deep back shots.

BIGROSIE: Great. You are only a few minutes away. I have attached my address.

I clicked on the address... which was only four minutes away.

I responded to IFUCKMILFS.

MERMILF: My next princess is only a few minutes away, so if you can wait fifteen to thirty minutes I will eagerly eat your friend's pussy while you pound my needy pussy.

I clicked Send, and then shook my head at the wild words I'd just written and sent to a total stranger.

Crazy how much my life... and my personality... had changed during the course of only a day.

THE END OF CHAPTER 8... up next... BIG ROSIE.

12