All Comments on 'Pillow Princess Club Ch. 08'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

This series is so much fun!

aldente491aldente49112 months ago

a nice new sequel; these st, more than 12 lol.

ory open so many possibilities

here today find "The Hooter" séduction/silk exploring very goos and spicy

the tribbing party it's a jewel too

thanks

HantsHermesHantsHermes12 months ago

Love whenever Big Rosie pops up

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting club. Very hot. Theres another club I wonder if you heard of. Its called the turning contest club. There may even be a winner someday.

PappasleazePappasleaze12 months ago

Jasmine, you have out done yourself here. I am really enjoying this series. I love how she is ready for any young girl. I love how she says Ma'am to them showing signs of respect and her submissiveness, I hope that happens more often, maybe even a rule. I wish the girls would be more dominate with her after all that is something she wants. can't wait to see her with big rosie and the sorority smorgasbord.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen12 months ago

So glad to read that you have loads more ideas for this fabulous series, Jasmine. Can't wait to read what Big Rosie has in store for Meredith. I really enjoyed this chapter. 'How much did you enjoy it?' I hear you ask. 5 stars worth!

Hardrider56Hardrider5612 months ago

Hot, hot, hot. More please

liz33ndliz33nd12 months ago

five star series. thanks SSL

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemme12 months ago

A never-ending sexual adventure...yum!

Baqfid12Baqfid1212 months ago

Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jasmine, the idea of having the mothers and daughters Meredith visits bring up her and her daughter is soooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jasmine, I request that as soon as you complete each chapter to post it instead of holding it. This series is simply too hot. Just a request from a fan. Thanks.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

567. The adventures of Meredith really get my imagination stirred up. There are so many obvious directions this story could go including, of course, her own daughter. Big Rosie will teach her a thing or two. Keep it up. This story is too good to delay a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES