Peggy Sanford Helps Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that was about the shortest meeting any IRS staff ever had on a case. Once we pointed out the obvious error to the incredulous and embarrassed young faces in the conference room, they asked for some privacy to which we obliged. We heard Joe ranting from outside the conference room and about 4 minutes later the door opened and we were invited back in. A young man who had headed up the case for the IRS stood and sheepishly apologized to me, my assistants and Todd. He also amazingly thanked us for saving the service the embarrassment they would surely have suffered had they proceeded with the filings on the case and the accompanying press releases. The press releases were always so effectively utilized to make other firms in the region quake in their boots for similar violations they may be incurring.

As we exited their offices our team was smiles all around and I suggested that we enjoy at least a couple of celebratory cocktails. Bill and Tonya thought that was a great idea, but suggested that we limit it to just a couple. I suspect they had already conspired to go out on their own with people more of their own age. Whether they got lucky with each other or found other like souls, I'll never know.

Now with unscheduled free time on my hands and with Todd's agenda for the week lightened considerably, my mind began to conspire as to just how I was going to move forward with my plans to develop an even closer relationship with my son Todd. I still didn't know just how far I wanted to take this, as my internal conflict continued to rage within.

After the celebratory cocktails, my assistants disappeared into the night and Todd and I went out to a very plush restaurant for dinner. As the cocktails took their effect, my internal battle seemed to lessen, with the inevitable breakdown of inhibitions. We were seated in a relatively secluded area of the restaurant, with an incredible view of Lake Michigan. I felt Todd's hand come to rest on my semi-exposed thigh. My heart began to race as the center of my womanhood began to moisten. The air was filled with ambiance, with the breathtaking view from the water's edge, dim lighting and the ever so subtle movement of Todd's hand on my thigh enhanced the effects of our after dinner drinks.

Far from raising any objections to Todd's modest move, I heard a small moan escape from my throat as I dreamily took in the lovely feelings rushing throughout my body and mind. I turned to Todd and in the most sultry tone I could, said, "Todd I think we both know the possibilities and direction of where this evening might take. Can we clear up our business here and move our activities to your bedroom?" I thought Todd might fall off his chair, as his mouth dropped open, followed by a huge grin spreading across his handsome face.

"Mother dear, you have no idea how much I longed to hear you agree to our collaboration, but you totally surprised me with your enthusiastic embrace of taking our relationship to another level."

I retorted, "First of all, if we are going to take our relationship to another level, please call me Peggy. Secondly, do you think this dried up old woman would be immune to the advances of a handsome young stud like you? And, lastly, you should know that from the moment we embraced in your entry last evening, this fully developed woman with the libido of sultry whore, knew exactly what her target was for this trip. And it wasn't the IRS!"

"Are you serious? Mom ... I mean Peggy, you are anything but a dried up old woman. My God you are totally the most sensuous woman in the world."

Our kisses continued from the backseat of our chauffeured limo, up the front walk and throughout our short journey to "our" bedroom, spurred on my Todd's wandering hands that had been working up and between my stocking clad thighs since entering the limo at the restaurant. When we entered his home, we began creating a trail of discarded clothing from the front door, down the hallway, to his bedroom door and onto edge of his bed. My cunt was a sloppy mess, with my flow moistening my panties through and through, seeping down the soft skin exposed above my nylons. Our tongues had done battle throughout the excursion home and as we began to recline on the bed, Todd said, "I only have two requests Peggy; one short-term and one, well, you'll see."

"First, please leave your stockings on; I, as you may have suspected have an untamed fetish for your legs displayed so sexily. Second, promise me this is not a one time thing. If we cross this line, I don't think I could ever live without taking you as my wife."

Taken totally by surprise by his second request, I responded, "Wife? Wife? Are you serious? You know that is against the law to marry your own mother. I hate to go all legal on you Todd, but as an attorney, I am an officer of the court. How on earth would you expect to carry that off?"

"I don't know Mom. All I know is this feeling has been building in me since I was a little child. I know that life is simply not worth living, at least my life wouldn't be, unless I can have you as my mate for the rest of my life. Whether that takes the form of a legally bona-fide legal marriage or not, is of little importance to me. I just have to have you in my life until death do us part. I can't have you return to Georgia and not be with me. I love you and only you Peggy."

Without really giving him an answer, I ran my hands up his naked body and behind his neck pulling him into a tight embrace. My tits pressed into his chest and I thought my diamond hard nipples might break the surface of his skin. I whispered to Todd, "Please make love to me. I want our bodies to be joined into one union."

He teased the lips of my cunt with his hard shaft until it was dripping with the essence flowing from within me. He kissed my lips with his tongue ravishing mine and then trailed down my neck until his lips encased my right nipple. He then move to and gave the same attention to my left tit before proceeding south. His erotic attention with each nibble of my nipples sent electric shocks straight to the center of my cunt. I arched my back and gripped the sheets as a tsunami of orgasmic bliss rocked through my body. This was the first a many orgasms that would tear through me on this wonderful night.

Throughout this love making session, my mind flashed back to Todd's father and I remembered how he ravished me from head to toes every time we made love. Was this Jason re-incarnated? How could a man pass along his sexual skills to his adoptive son? Perhaps it was just that my mind equated the two, being the realization of the depth of my love for both men.

Todd left a trail of saliva from my breasts over my tummy to circle around my navel. "Damn, your skin is so soft and warm. I love the salty taste of you woman." He continued his trail toward seeking out his ultimate treasure, while unleashing the total whore from within me. When his tongue circled in on my engorged clit until he finally captured that nub with his smoldering lips, I thought I was losing my mind. I truly had an out of body experience, with this man bringing out the total surrender of this woman to his every wish. "Oh fuck Todd! You're making me feel so hot!" Todd then stabbed between the lips of my labia and fucked my hot hole with his phalanx like tongue. My body thrashed through another mind blowing orgasm.

"I'm yours Todd and will be yours, as long as you'll have me. But please quit teasing me and give me that fucking cock. I need your cock buried deep in my cunt. Please Todd, please!" I begged.

"Peggy, you are mine now and I am yours." He melted my heart with those words.

With that, Todd came back to my lips with a smoldering kiss and ensuing battle of our tongues. I loved the taste of my juices on his lips and tongue. As our kissing continued, I felt the head of his cock part my lower lips and begin to sink deep within me. "Oh God! It is really happening. Fuck that is so good! I have needed you in me for so, so long," I confessed as I felt every exquisite millimeter of his penis penetrate my vagina.

I contracted my cunt as I hungrily took his cock in until I felt his pubic hair rubbing against the waxed and bare lips of my womanhood. Damn, I loved it as he began to pound into me with the head of his cock smashing repeatedly into my cervix and his balls tap dancing against my ass.

Just as I was thinking that he couldn't last very long at this pace, I said to him, "When you cum, give it all to me. Mark me as your woman. I want to feel your seed splashing against the walls of my cunt. Fuck me Todd! Just fuck me!"

I continued to massage his cock with the walls of my pussy, as he pounded away and finally I could feel him swell and then spurt after spurt of his molten load was blasted into me, marking Peggy Sanford as the lifelong mate to Todd Sanford, my lover and my husband.

We soon drifted off to sleep with his cock still embedded in his wife and knew from that moment on we would forever help each other through all of life's challenges.

12