All Comments on 'Peggy Sanford Helps Son'

by Oz1999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PeperePepereabout 10 years ago
Too short

I'd like to see how the relationship develops from here. She a powerful attorney living in Georgia and he now somewhat of a tycoon in Chicago, how do they merge their two distinctly different lives?

surfandturf64surfandturf64about 10 years ago
way to short

I don't often make comments,in fact this is the first one. This is a great story but way to short

Oz1999Oz1999about 10 years agoAuthor
Too Short

I guess I did leave some room for further development of this story.

Just wanted to say that I had originally submitted this story with photos of some extremely hot and sexy women obtained from the internet. Although I didn't see any copywrite protection issues, Lit has a policy that they will only allow a submission to include such photography if the author establishes that the photos were taken by the author and the author has full ownership of the photos. I understand their viewpoint, but it really changed how erotic this story was, in my mind at least.

Perhaps I will give further development of this story some more thought and submit a

continuation, however, at this point, I don't have a plot in mind so it could take some time to develop.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Short with very little sex. Good story, but not really a sex story. The diction sounds little off, not quite right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a story

The only thing better is for her to have his baby or babys and some anal play and some pussy squirting on his face Thanks looking for the next part of the story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As one who likes character and plot development, I find this to be a very good story. This is a incestuous love story written with class and respect for the major characters. The adoration, respect, passion, and sexual chemistry displayed between mother and son is how I expect an incestuous relationship between a professional couple would resemble in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous