Paying Off the Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers

At first we just hugged and kissed but it wasn't long before mum took my hand and showed me how she liked to have her pussy rubbed.

"We girls take a while to warm up," she explained, "and the more time you spend on foreplay the better it will be when you get there. Ooh, that's nice. Not too hard, well not at first."

And then she gave me a blow job. How much better to be able to relax, to be able to say what I felt and not follow a script, to be able to have mum do it as long as she wanted without Bill butting in all the time.

"Oh, mum, I'm so close, if you do that any more...."

"I'd better stop then," mum said sitting back up again. "Sometime soon I want to have you come in my mouth but not today. Not yet anyway."

"Can I go down on you?"

"Of course you can."

Remembering all she had taught me earlier I took my time, running my tongue along her lips, opening her up so that, when I finally got to her clitty, she gave out a huge gasp. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. I could sense her growing excitement, I could taste her flowing juices.

"I want you in me, now!" she urged. I scooted up the bed and, guided by her, lay on top of her, propped up by my arms. She reached down and guided me home with her hands.

"Ooh, that's so good. I love to feel your prick inside me, filling me up. Nice and slow at first, it's not a race."

It was as if we flowed together with my prick easing back and forth in and out of her pussy. But it was also as if, with each push, I was trying to get a little deeper, push a little harder. I was on the verge of coming but I knew mum wasn't ready so I held myself back.

"Ooh, Simon, ooh, honey, this is lovely but... ooh, yes... honey... can we... can we slow down for a moment?"

"What's the problem?"

"No problem it's just that... you weren't the only one to lose their virginity. I'd never done anal before today and, now that I've tried it... can we do it again?"

Oh yes!

I pulled out and mum rolled over and scrabbled for her bedside draw. There she found a bottle of baby lotion which she handed to me. Then, rather than rolling over, she lay back and, gripping her thighs, pulled her legs up as high as they would go.

This time, as I lubed her up, I could watch her face, watch how she was enjoying it. Using lots and lots of lotion, I probed deeper and deeper with my finger. Then, after a quick wipe with a couple of tissues, she was ready.

Again there was some slight resistance at first but I knew to take it slowly, one inch at a time. At least I thought I knew to take it slowly. Mum seemed to have other ideas.

"Ooh, that's the best. Fuck me, fuck me hard and fuck me strong. I love having your prick in my cunt but it's far better when it's up my arse!"

"Mum!"

"What? Didn't think I knew those words. Come on, big boy, fuck me, fuck me 'till I scream!"

Now that I was inside her she could rest her ankles on my shoulder. This left her hands free and, while her left hand was playing with her nipples, her right was rubbing her clitty.

"Oh yes, more, harder, more, more! Come for me, Simon, come for me! Fill me up with your spunk!"

And that was enough to push me over the edge. I slid all the way inside her and pumped my spunk deep, deep into her bowels. All the while she was crying out like some sort of animal until, spent at last, I collapsed on top of her. For a while we just lay there, exhausted, spent, but blissfully content.

"Not bad for a beginner."

"I had the best teacher ever."

"And I had the best pupil so we're both happy."

"Mum... I love you."

"And I love you too."

Wrapped in each other's arms we lay there, blissfully content.

I spent the night with her, and have done ever since. I still kept my clothes in my room but her bed is my bed nowadays. But that first night there was still an elephant in the room and I had to get mum to acknowledge it.

"Mum?"

"Yes?"

"You know the porn shoot?"

"I haven't entirely forgotten it."

"You do know we're almost certainly going to have to do it all again. I mean, we still owe Andy Grantham five grand and if the video we shot today is anywhere near as good as Bill seemed to think it is then he's almost certainly going to force us to pay that off by making another."

"We are never going to make a video. What we have, what we are, is private, just between us."

"But...."

"I didn't say Jack and Candi Moreton aren't going to make any more videos. I mean, a slut like Candi, she's up for anything."

And that's how mum and I became porn stars. We made five vids in total: one to pay off the debt and three more after that so as to put some money in the bank. After that Bill reckoned we'd gone as far as we could. We used some of the money to move off the estate and, hopefully, that means that Andy Grantham, and his movie industry, is firmly in our past.

HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers