All Comments on 'Paying Off the Loan'

by HoHumMum

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good imaginatio

"Gosh, mum, they're gorgeous! You've got the best tits ever! many lads have thought the same.

homerjayhomerjayabout 8 years ago
awesome

wow, that was some story. good plot, quality writing, hot sex. thank you.

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32about 8 years ago
STRONG FIRST 1/2...THEN IT FALLS TO PIECES LIKE JURRASIC WORLD!!!

I was really in tune with this stories arc, You easily achieved the suspension of my disbelief for the first 2/3's. You also didnt muddy the water with obscene or uneeded foul language, you even had me riveted with a couple sequences of dialouge between main characters. Then after the anal scene of filming it devolved in something fairly opposite of the way you arced the story. It was as if you had a wrote 2nd half in a totally different state of mind than when you started , and rushed the ending. Listen dont despair, or be angry with this critique, YOU HAVE TALENT and should keep writing.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

Good job! I love it when the mom and son learn to enjoy things together. Even with the forcing, it worked out great. Loved the story, actually all of your stories, and I am looking forward to adding you as a favorite author. Thanks again for all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous