All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy Teased By Bus Teen'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's what so neat about fantasies. They are so far-fetched, they never could really happen in a million years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bus system in Sydney sounds a lot sexier than the one I have to use....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading when he was fighting an erection from an image of Lizzo. My suspension of disbelief doesn't stretch that far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories, and this one really hit the mark. Don't ever stop writing. Dani H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mixed feelings about this one. The general story line is fun and well written, but spoiled in part by the repeated cross-promotion of the author's other stories. Broke the mood and flow of the narrative. To the commenter who stopped reading because of the Lizzo line, I think you have it backwards; realistically, he had to have been using the images of Lizzo as a tool to suppress his erection, they would not cause it. Hard to think of a more effective boner killer (lol).

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much, Dani H - that means a lot to me! I really appreciate it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the anonymous replier: Though admittedly bummed that you didn't read my story, your comment really made me laugh! Obviously, BBBWs aren't your thing...but they sure are mine! I can assure you that I have achieved many erections (and more!) while looking at sexy images of Lizzo!!! It is most certainly possible! Thanks for the giggle!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the second anonymous replier: Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, it is much appreciated. Wow, no love for Lizzo! I'm a little surprised...I think she's so sexy! I fully accept your criticism of my rampant cross-promotion, but I just can't help myself. These stories take a while to write, and I can't deny the fact that I would ideally like as many eyeballs on them as possible. I try to work the promotes into the text, but I agree that they do stick out a bit, and are hardly seamless. Thanks again for reading and for your thoughtful comments.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 year ago

Anon #3-of-5, have you not heard the news?

First of all, thick thighs save lives and I will be fucking immortal!

Second off, have you ever watched anime with a big girl? There are three snacks there. The ones you brought, the ones she brought, and her. And I guarantee there's enough left for seconds. There's a reason we call 'em party size!

And third of all, have you ever hugged a big girl? Every part... EVERY PART of them is squishy! GOD HIMSELF does not sleep on a pillow so soft... so fluffy!

And your disdain for them is both ignorant and foolish. You're a clown! Now if you'll excuse me... *goes to snuggle my big, beautiful, D-cup girlfriend*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...